Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

airbnb los angeles with pool

Unsubscribe in one click. Hope to be back again!!. She is super friendly gave us plenty of Fantastic recommendations to make the most out of our stay. The bedroom comes separately and provides a double bed. Santa Monica is 15 minutes away, Hollywood is 35 minutes and Downtown is 40 minutes away. Theres just so many that blew me away. Will stay again.. Planning a trip to the megacity of Los Angeles? One room is fully furnished (123.56 sq ft).The rooms have air conditioning and heating. The apartment is located right in the heart of hip West Hollywood, a stones throw from Melrose Avenue, and a short journey down to the shores of Santa Monica Beach. One of the best Airbnb experiences Ive had in my last two months of travel. The home pays homage to the classic glamor of Old Hollywood and features towering ceilings and a 1930s mosaic pool surrounded by towering Cypress trees. Place was well lit, clean, and had everything I needed. The temps were near 100 degrees & NOT having to stand in those long lines were worth the extra cost a million fold. Wander down to the local beach on foot, to a range of top local restaurants, or down to Santa Monica for some fun on the boardwalk. Private room in a beautiful condo (from USD 81), 10. Best Airbnb In The Outdoors: The Overlook Modern Leavenworth Cabin, Washington. We-ho is where the cool kids go, and this two-bedroom Los Angeles Airbnb will provide you with one of the best guest experiences around. If you fancy a short tour I would highly recommend this and get a glimpse of the homes and lifestyles of the rich and famous., We had a fabulous time with Levi. The host made it extremely easy to communicate with and responded immediately with any questions I had. Guest review: We totally enjoyed our stay at this unique place, something new to look at everywhere. Lots of natural sun lights up the place which I loved. It features an open layout that encompasses a full modern kitchen with an island, a living room, and a sleeping area with a double bed, set off in a private corner. The whole experience was perfect and it felt like a dream. There is also a tub on the rooftop where you can unwind with a glass of wine while admiring captivating views of the city. I travelled with my partner and some particular highlights for us were the huuuuuge (and incredibly comfortable) bed, along with the vintage Nintendo 64 with games. The home accommodates up to 14 guests and includes the standard features of any luxury rental: fire pit, gardens, hot tub, pools, BBQ grill. These Airbnbs in Downtown Los Angeles are cool, modern, and artistic and promise a standout stay. If you see Amanda Woodward, tell her hi from me. This one-bedroom Airbnb Plus guesthouse is in a quiet complex in a cool neighborhood and youll have complete privacy. And that is one of the most comfortable beds Ive ever slept in. This two-bedroom bungalow is verified for quality and comes with a hard to believe the low price tag. Web4 Mar 2023 - Entire villa for 84436. Guest review: The home was exactly as pictured except better, the bedroom and kitchen have French doors onto a courtyard with flowering plants and a picnic table. The one-bedroom guesthouse cottage in Topanga Canyon is loaded with tropical plants, ponds, waterfalls, hammocks, a teepee, and other pirate-inspired touches. You will also have access to a heated outdoor pool, volleyball courts, tennis courts, a fitness center, a hot tub, a kids play area, tanning beds, and more. There are plenty of hiking and trekking spots in Los Angeles as well. Absolutely beautiful home with endless luxuries. Enjoy complete privacy in this lovely luxurious cabana vacation home. However, the main selling point of this rental is the heated pool from where you can enjoy a view of the place or of the night sky while drinking and eating barbecue. You will also have access to beach necessities, like surfboards and bikes. Brimming with charm and sophistication, this sanctuary, which is located in Westwood, features a loft-style layout and comes with a private garden. WebMar. Be sure to stay tuned until the end of this list for some more of my California content you shouldnt miss, including The 120+ Best California Quotes That Will Inspire You To Head Out West. And if youre visiting Los Angeles you will definitely want to check out the neighborhood. Would definitely stay here again :) thanks again, Carina!. This is one of the most popular vacation rentals so book your dates now! See our privacy policy for more information on how we use your data. WebMar. It was like a little oasis and had us feeling at peace and at home while on holiday. Home with the perfect LA vibe (from USD 95), 12. [] THE 20 BEST AIRBNBS IN LOS ANGELES THE HILLS, THE CITY & THE BEACH [], [] The 20 Best Airbnbs in Los Angeles for a West Coast Vacation [], [] check out my guide for Airbnb San Diego, Airbnb Los Angeles, Airbnb Newport Beach and Airbnb Santa Barbara for more California accommodation [], [] to miss. Thanks to Airbnb, its now possible to join the ranks of this affluent society if only for a little while. It will be hard to leave this one to go home and is definitely one of the best LA Airbnbs with an infinity pool. It has amenities you will love, such as a rustic bar, a rooftop pool, and a fully equipped kitchen. Chill with your Friends on the real Central Perk couch, explore the evolution of high-tech Batmobiles, and take a tour behind-the-scenes that gets you closer to the entertainment you love., https://www.getyourguide.com/warner-bros-studios-hollywood-l21050/los-angeles-warner-bros-studio-tour-hollywood-t55864/, Review: I think this tour is better than the Universal Studios tour as you get to see a lot more and each tour group is small so the guide can cater to your groups interests (e.g focus more on the shows/movies that your group wants to know about). Several Santa Monica Boulevard and Sunset Strip restaurants, stores and nightclubs are at a walking distance from this Airbnb. Vintage craftsman house (from USD 443), 9. For many, Los Angeles brings to mind only Hollywood. You can make use of a garden patio outside, which is available for guests exclusive use. $301 per night from Show Sam was so easy to contact and very quick to respond, super smooth check in and out. Chelseas Downtown LA Loft really is as awesome in person as it looks in the pictures. The view from the patio was incredible, I never wanted to leave. Located right in the middle of Bel-Air Estates, just beside the Getty, is this two-story guest house that offers luxurious accommodation for up to four guests. The location was beautiful, leafy & close to everything- we felt very safe. Its definitely a top choice for an Airbnb near Hollywood Walk of Fame. But if your LA getaway is all about the beach, be sure to book a stay at one of these vacation rentals. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.. With an in-unit washer/dryer and a fully-stocked kitchen (microwave, fridge, etc. With wood floors, colorful tiling, and high exposed-beam ceilings, this Spanish-style villa will have you feeling like a filmmaker while lounging in your magnificent modern manor. 4, 2023 - Private room in home for $70. Enjoy the luxury of a private yard and a beautiful pool thats perfect for the bonding experience that youve been looking for, with great company. The loft is mere steps away from the LA subway, which will take you to Hollywood and other major visitor hotspots in a flash. Los Angeles, or what we more commonly know as L.A, is known to be the most populated area in California. It is so well designed and styled, and had everything we needed for a fantastic stay! It also has a kitchen, a laundry area, and a well-designed living room. Save some coins while experiencing LA in a unique way from a vintage Airstream on a Los Angeles hilltop. Welcome to our luxurious Spanish-style villa, nestled in the prestigious Toluca Lake! Anyone obsessed with the tiniest of details will love this vintage craftsman house. A group of six guests will enjoy staying at this stylish house in Los Angeles. If you have a car with you, a short drive will bring you to West Hollywood, Century City, Koreatown, and downtown. This is for entire property and private pool. The coastal Los Angeles community is upmarket and picturesque, with amazing beaches and a relaxed lifestyle. Half the house slides over and really makes an open feel. Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. On top of that, visitors will have access to a gym, steam room, pool table, wine cellar and grand piano. Guest review: Ryans place is in a great location, close to so many shops, cafes and restaurants. Our guide Kris was super friendly and shared lots and lots of interesting facts about the movies/shows and film sets., Feast your eyes on the luxury villas and mansions of some of Hollywoods biggest stars on a 2-hour bus tour of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! Looking for a place that is artistic, unique, vibrant and cozy at the same time? Our guide was entertaining and kept the tour on track., https://www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/airbnb-los-angeles.jpg, https://www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/logotry-1-1-300x106.png, 19 Best Airbnbs in Los Angeles The Hills, City, Beachfront & Pools. Another plus about this home is that its situated near Universal Studios, which is one of the top things to do in Los Angeles. But I need a great place to stay. Hey Ive got your back. After all, Im from there and although I travel the world as a travel blogger, Los Angeles will always be home. House keeping services available 4 bedroom house There are huge lawns and gardens filled with exotic plants, a heated pool, outdoor spa, ponds, gazebos with Laurel Canyon views, and even its own hiking trails. The interiors of the Edwardian mansion are as incredible as youd expect, with features like whirlpool tubs and even Houdinis own water tank that he practiced his escapes in. Independent suite with an outdoor hot tub (from USD 193). This home will surely live up to the LA dream that you have always pictured. Fully renovated, it features Asian-inspired aesthetics infused with contemporary touches. The lower level features a large living room with quality furnishings, a modern kitchen, and a dining section. The rental is for two adults only. The house is beautiful and the pool and outside views are just stunning. Writing and travelling both bring joy to Sowmya's life. That said, the location is the crown jewel of this Airbnb in Los Angeles: it's up Hollywood Heights, near the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. There are also a lot of activities nearby which you can enjoy with your family and friends. You are literally floating on top of the waves at night, and the sunset was just phenomenal. Should you ever want to see the city and sights outside of this dreamy domicile, youve got it all within reach: hiking trails and the Hollywood sign a few minutes away, the beach and Disneyland both within an hours drive or less, and Universal Studios and Hollywood Boulevard just a short drive away in either direction from the property. Kitchen had all someone who likes to cook needs! Elegant hideaway with a shared hot tub (from USD 150), 8. It was like a little oasis and had us feeling at peace and at home while on holiday. It was a little chilly when we were there, but if it were warmer, I would have spent much more time just lounging on the balcony. A bedroom is found on the upper level, along with a balcony. She even let us use the patio after we checked out because our flight wasnt until later in the evening. Next time Ill take someone to share the experience., We totally enjoyed our stay at this unique place, something new to look at everywhere. This is such a great experience. If youre a musician or even a music lover, this home has special features that specifically cater to you; it has its own music studio with vaulted ceilings, and it even recently hosted Rufus Du Sol, which is Australias number one electronic dance group. Its comfortable and homey, its as if you never left your own home. If you havent decided where to stay in Los Angeles yet, why not consider this luxurious studio with a pool in the most relaxing and at the same time exciting part of LA: Venice Beach. WebView on Airbnb You can have a magical vacation when you stay at this oceanfront home with panoramic ocean views. One of the best Airbnb experiences Ive had in my last two months of travel. Guest review: This place is fantastic and Mary is an even better host. Thanks Darrell you have a wonderland there., My son & his wife are Harry Potter fans and her dream has always been to go to Universal Studios. Guest review: What a place! Koreatown is a cool, safe, and popular pocket in the heart of LA, and is a constantly buzzing 24-hour hotspot that those coming for a party will love. Trust me on this one., I think this tour is better than the Universal Studios tour as you get to see a lot more and each tour group is small so the guide can cater to your groups interests (e.g focus more on the shows/movies that your group wants to know about). 10 Most Romantic Airbnbs For Couples In Los Angeles, California - Updated 2023, romantic airbnb los angeles | charming retreat in a bungalow, maddalena is friendly and welcoming and communicative and the cottage has lovely style and super comfortable beds, all of the comforts of home were thoughtfully provided in the fully stocked kitchen, the beds were comfy and the outdoor area made for a fantastic morning coffee, the cottage was clean and comfortable and all our communications with maddalena were easy and positive, the beds are very comfortable and maddalena is an excellent communicative host, it was perfectly clean and wonderfully comfortable with everything we could need, had a lovely stay very clean home in a safe and beautiful neighborhood, the home was also exceptionally clean and in a lovely and very safe neighborhood, maddalena was such a nice host she was very sweet and informative, the atwater village location is peaceful and close to shops and great restaurants, atwater village is charming and close to so many things like griffith park and the greek theater, it's an easy walk to atwater village and the farmers market, its in a super location near fun restaurants etc, super atmospheric house in walking distance to all that atwater village has to offer, romantic airbnb los angeles | chic pool house with access to a spa, amazing view from the pool area overlooking la from the hill, washer dryer well equipped kitchen nice linens good wifi, the view from their pool house was absolutely stunning, clean well appointed with plenty of special touches, it offers a very quiet clean & beautiful place to stay on the outskirts of la, the pool house is super comfortable clean and well-equipped with all sorts of thoughtful touches, they were really helpful and made us feel relaxed, the hosts are brilliant and communicative, close to some outstanding restaurants and easy access to interstates, easy access to highways and located in a great neighbourhood with vast options for shopping and restaurants, truly a wonderful location that has to be experienced, romantic airbnb los angeles | peaceful guest studio in hollywood, the patio was perfect for eating breakfast in the morning sun, the rooms were nicely decorated and very clean, very cozy clean comfortable would absolutely stay there again, the space was very clean and the host was super friendly, deannas place was comfortable clean and in a great location, deanna was super attentive and helpful throughout, the host even provided fresh fruit and filtered water, centrally located and easy and enjoyable walk to larchmont, excellent guest house and wonderful location, her place is well appointed and the location is near my favorite part of los angeles larchmont, its super private despite being so close to the main house, romantic airbnb los angeles | gorgeous haven with a private pool, elinor's guest house is a beautiful setting with lots of privacy amenities (great wi-fi pool), the bed and loveseat were comfortable for relaxing with all our walking, my wife loved spending mornings on the patio sipping coffee and watching birds by the pool, i did so appreciate the high-end towels and bathroom amenities, the place was great very clean and stocked with anything you might need, it was clean and cozy and conveniently located, the space was cozy/clean and my stay was truly a retreat, elinor's guest house was private clean well kept and quite comfortable, the space is fantastic clean private comfortable great location, apartment behind hosts home was beautifully decorated, the location is fabulous beautiful neighborhood many restaurants and 3 grocery stores also within walking distance, the location was perfect for us to visit family within walking distance, its location is ideal and close to so many fab restaurants and shops, very close to runyon canyon and hollywood walk of fame, very comfortable private place with all the amenities, air conditioning worked great as there were plenty of fans to keep the whole place cool, best of all the bed was incredibly comfortable, after that when we were in the apartment we had the ac turned on which worked great, one of the most comfortable we have ever experienced, this place was amazing very well kept beautiful clean and cozy, very well clean and very beautiful loved it and enjoyed the stay, it was clean and cozy with such cute unique touches, this apartment was awesome it was spotless and exactly as the pics, i cant recommend this home and the hosts enough, fantastic stay hosts met me at the door and acquainted me with the property, lea was so kind and helpful and the place was amazing, amazing friendly hosts and a beautiful clean apartment definitely a very unique venice vibe, lea and jordan were very attentive and responsive, secure comfortable perfect location easy parking, excellent location near everything you would want to access, the location is great and i was able to walk to the beach shopping and restaurants, everything was amazing the location was excellent too, tastefully decorated sanctuary with a private yard, large tv nice outdoor patio table & chairs, the shower was amazing and the amenities were fantastic, the cottage with delightful private outdoor space was as described very well appointed and comfortable, the ceiling fan in upstairs bedroom kept room cool also, keren's space is super-comfortable very modern & very comfortable, shower was awesome place was clean and comfortable, it was clean and had a minimal look to it which i love, keren was a lovely host who was very responsive and helpful, amazing stay excellent and very responsive host, great location for cedar sinai appointments food shopping etc, location is great and the stay was easy and seamless, the location is awesome it was convenient to most things in la and felt very safe, the neighborhood is quiet safe and walkable, overall it was not a bad stay again the interior was very nice and comfortable, large kitchen comfy king bed and nice outdoor seating area, we appreciate the privacy that the host has given us, jamie was quick to respond with any questions and very helpful, great location central to everything we wanted to do, perfect location near everything you need in the la area, location was very convenient too definitely would recommend staying here, sleep comfort safe and clean is most important, carlas space was as expected clean and cozy, was much better than expected and the host was very generous and kind, amazing stay for the price hosts took care of everything and were very hospitable, shes responds quickly and is very helpful, location is great we were so close to the heart of la, wonderful hideaway with comfortable bed and ideal location for access to bus and metro, this was a perfect stay located close to where i was working, ubers are also pretty easy to get from this location, independent suite with an outdoor hot tub, wonderful stay the bathroom & backyard are the best, the king size bed and linens are excellent as well, this home is better than described one of the most comfortable beds ive ever slept in, the bathroom in particular is luxurious - huge bathtub and decadent shower, beautiful space outstandingly cozy and clean, checkin was simple and i found the space clean and exactly as described, stayed here for a weekend and it was absolutely amazing it was so clean as well, she was a responsive host before i even booked and communicated throughout my stay, her helpful and amicable demeanor is certainly another reason why we felt at home, it was easy to contact the host and she replied promptly, the location is very ideal close to everything, the heated pool was so nice - you can control the temperature yourself, :) we had breakfast at home every morning and coffee from the miele automatic coffee machine, everything was exactly as described the steam room was glorious and hosts were so kind, christine was also so responsive whenever we had questions or needed to replace toilet paper etc, modern and immaculately clean and has everything a guest could need to feel at home, christine and paco were amazing hosts really thoughtful responsive and kind people, they are both such kind warm and generous people, christine was a fab friendly host who was responsive thoughtful and helpful, christine was an amazing and attentive host, really close to all the great restaurants in silver lake and echo park, absolutely lovely little urban oasis in the heart of echo park, the king size bed is comfortable and the neighborhood is super quiet, this is the second time we have stayed in christines place and its always great, The 10 Best Airbnbs With A Pool In Los Angeles, California, Top 9 Hotels With Infinity Pool In Los Angeles, California, 24 Party Houses To Rent For One Night In Los Angeles - Updated 2023, 1. carlisle police news, vevor ice machine ice thickness adjustment,

Difference Between Guidelines And Standards, Gypsum Floor Leveling Contractors, Why Do Scorpios Push You Away, Articles A

airbnb los angeles with pool