Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

10 pass ozone therapy for herpes

In total 2,000 ml of blood are drawn and mixed with 2,000 ml of ozone gas at a total ozone dosage of 140,000 mcg. Information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Also Check: Does Herpes Mean You Have Hiv, Recommended Reading: What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes. Im Paola the Crazy Old Ozone Lady behind The Power of Ozone. Some also maintain that the G6PD deficiency is a contraindication as well as untreated hyperthyroidism. It can also be done every day, whereas any IV therapy should only be done on occasion. Who was performing the demo with which machine? Miles, how much did each 10 pass cost if you dont mind me asking? It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed medical professional. Hi Bird, I will look into that book, thank you. During a 10 pass administration a total of 2,000 ml of blood are drawn and enriched with up to 140,000 ug of ozone. The results of Ozone therapy also point to a reduction of viral infectivity. However, comparatively cheaper options are also available. I only wish Id listened sooner! Neonatal herpes. I would rather to BOOO: https://thepowerofozone.com///how-to-guides/how-to-breathe-ozone-bubbled-through-olive-oil-guide-with-pictures/. Zach- You have given me a gift A gift of letting go of my fears and embracing a bright future. Thank you so much i look forward to hearing back! Supposedly, this allows for the red blood cells to absorb more oxygen. Ozone therapy also helps get rid of unhealthy, infected cells in the body. 10 pass Ozone Therapy . Although Herpes is not life-threatening and mostly stays dormant, when it flares up it may cause painful symptoms. If you have any questions regarding the 10 pass, let me know in the comments below. It may be surprising, then, to discover that many doctors actually use ozone therapy as a treatment for herpes. Heparin is a prescription medication and it has a number of contraindications. Thanks. but when Demo was done Chennai, India after 7th pass, patient was almost lost. This also leads to a premature abortion of the application and the subsequent administration of Vit C in order to counteract the oversaturation with ozone. I really question its worth. The rectal administration with high ozone dosages la Lahodny is NOT a substitute for the intravenous OTH, although the Austrian doctor claims that its effect is close. 6081 S Quebec St #100, Centennial, CO 80111. Everyday I get calls from potential patients who were diagnosed with Herpes 2 infections. If it is overactive, it will dampen it. As early as 1856, ozone gas was being actively used to disinfect surgical tools and equipment as well as a way to kill off bacteria and viruses found in drinking water. Ozone / UVBI Combo & Double Combo. I know one person who experienced major symptom relief from doing rectal insufflations with ozone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bny7ucYS-SU, Another one who had experienced similar results with a change in diet and Major Autohemotherapy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSB0WRQCyek&t=152s, The best and most reliable results are achieved with the carnivore diet it seems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH1RvSOAnwo, But since oral herpes is primarily spread through saliva and is so highly contagious, most people have contracted or will contract HSV-1 before adulthood. I read of a guy who went to the same facility I went to he had ozone therapy everyday for 6 months. Required fields are marked *. So the Ozone High Dose uses over 46 times more ozone than one DIV. Hi Ron, Mostly it is HSV-2 that causes herpes around the genitals and rectum. Afterwards, the blood is reinserted into the patient using positive pressure. I have also had about 6 or 7 Ten pass treatments in the past 18 months. I wasn't treating anything at that point. I don't know. Thats great news. So in my opinion Dr. Bocci should come up with information to back up his theories He charges Euro 120 for 1 10 Pass, or around $130. Discovering that you have herpes can cause deep feelings of shame and embarrassment. This treated blood is re-infused into the patient hyperbarically i.e. Otherwise known as 10-Pass is a way to safely deliver ozone to the body by using a vacuum technique to remove about 200 ml of a patient's heparinized blood (so the blood does not clot), mixing this blood in a sterile glass bottle with ozone which is then infused back into the patient. These sores last between 2 and 20 days after contact with an infected person. Because ozone is a potent antioxidant, it destroys the virus that causes herpes. Would love if you could point me in the right direction! Example: brown urine, itchiness, bloating, or joint pain. Of course, the infection may lurk in areas not covered by a condom, so this method is not foolproof. Your email address will not be published. Ozone is O3, three oxygen molecules. See here}, although it's the only one in the group of medical ozone machines without a built-in photometer. This can cause a degree of anxiety and stress or even lower your quality of life. Once the patients vein is punctured, blood is sucked into the bottle by the vacuum. Women who are menstruating are advised not to undergo the procedure during that time. Herpes-type 2 is spread solely through sexual contact with someone who has the HSV-2 infection. 10 min long session Can be used for yeast (candida), recurrent vaginal discharges. This can have dramatic adverse reactions: http://cutlersuccessstories.weebly.com/what-not-to-do.html Diabetic complications are attributed to the oxidative stress in the body, O3 was found to activate the antioxidant system affecting the level of glycemia. If one administers more than 500ml, it has to go extremely slowly, since the more gas is infused, the more the risk of colon rupture increases. A body that is healthy and performs well will outperform any drug. The 10 Pass Ozone Therapy treatment has already shown to produce great results in patients suffering from chronic diseases like Lyme. The Ozone High Dose is not a home application. I felt absolutely no different afterwards. . The advantages of the 10 pass method over a MAH are more ozone in a shorter amount of time and better saturation of erythrocytes with oxygen. Ozone therapy is commonly and effectively used to treat the Herpes virus. Just to state it for the readers here as well: the bottle *can* be shaken, it doesn't have to be. Neither The Power of Ozone nor the manufacturers of these items are responsible for the misuse of this equipment or the information on this page. One 10 pass procedure can last between 1 to 2 hours. My website is thepowerofozone.com. there is lots of anectodal data about ozone and cancer I gathered some of it here thepowerofozone.com/116-reports-of-cancer-successfully-treated-with-ozone-therapy/, Again, thank you for your insightful knowledge. Lets examine the medical facts before we jump to conclusions about being hopeless about Herpes.Herpes Simplex type 1 and 2, commonly know as genital herpes is one of the most common infective causes of genital ulceration in developed countries. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. What are the advantages of the 10 pass ozone treatment? This therapy also ensures that the current status of important electrolytes and other micro-nutrients is maintained in the patients body. Highly contagious, HSV-1 is estimated to have infected 3.7 billion people, about two-thirds of all people under the age of 50. But the smaller the needle, the higher the risk of blockages. One of the most popular them isautohemotherapy. Recommended Reading: Genital Herpes Hurts So Bad, Manifestation and treatment of herpes zoster Dr. Satish DA, Can Genital Herpes pose problems during pregnancy? A cleansing therapy for enhanced circulation & killing microbes herpes, bacteria, mold, fungus, parasites Ozone therapy stimulates a small, mild, acute oxidative stress on the body, very similar to fasting and exercise This triggers the production & release of the body's own antioxidants At between the sixth and eighth pass, I develop discomfort in the lungs due to outgassing of excess oxygen as stated in the article. Don't belive the 10 pass or 20 pass hype. Before we begin, you will be surprised to know how commonly the herpes simplex virus is present in adults around the globe. Unfortunately, an adult can pass the virus to a child by pecking them on the lips. It is a scientific method under which a vacuum technique is used to get rid off 200 ml of a patients heparinized blood. {so why pay more for less ?}. If you want to know if your root canal contains mercury, have an x-ray done. I now understand why so many told me to see him. Hello!! This unconventional method of treatment has been used successfully to treat many autoimmune and chronic conditions. Here ozone is medically injected in close proximity to the affected nerve root for herpes. 10 pass is so powerful, the 10-pass can be given 1-5 times . Its effects are proven, consistent, safe and with minimal and preventable side effects. This is whereOzone Therapy comes in. There is no reason to believe ozone would lead to mitochondrial membrane damage. Long Island New York. In an in vitro study, it was observed that O3 is very effective in reducing the concentrations of Acinetobacter baumannii, Clostridium difficile and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in dry as well as wet samples, hence it can be used as a disinfectant. Thanks for you site without it I would not have known about ten pass, Hi Andy Hi Herbert, HSV-1 is mainly transmitted through oral contact . In some instances, it is possible to transmit HSV-1 virus to an infant during delivery . Hi! Bioresonance therapy helps balance the internal organs that ozone targets and thus helps fight herpes infection. Does Dr. Lahodny use Herrmann machine for his ozone high dose therapy? I am considering coming to Austria for multiple 10-pass treatments. So your body does the work of fighting off the herpes virus. Using ozone therapy for herpes just helps your body do its job better. Unfortunately, this means that you can continue infecting people unknowingly, even when you dont show any signs. You know Im laughing even as Im flipping you off. The concentration of ozone was 20 gamma of ozone per cc (20 ug/ml) of oxygen-ozone mixture. NEXT LEVEL Ozone Therapy: 10 Pass Experience the forefront of medicine with Ozone Therapy. This procedure cannot be self-administered. (This is one pass) This process is then repeated 10 times giving you up to 140.000 mcg of ozone. Rather prefer EBOO. The German Herrmann Hyper Medozon comfort is the only other hyperbaric ozone generator on the market. Dr. Lahodny also administers a rectal version of the 10 pass: he introduces up to 2 liters (2000 ml) of ozone/oxygen mix at an ozone concentration of up to 80 ug/ml into the patients large intestine through the rectum. Hi, how often did you receive the 10 pass treatments? Hello Paola. To re-infuse it, one places the bag with ozone and blood above the patients arm. It is often signified by sores or blisters around the mouth. One other thing is. You ask questions that seem off the wall, but made total sense when you showed me what you found in my structure. Also did you choose to do 10 pass 10 times or was that the Dr suggestion? Herpes Simplex virus 1 (oral herpes) typically manifests as raised red blisters around the mouth and lips. For those once contracted, the virus may take turns going dormant and breaking out on and off. Buying an Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy at Home The Ultimate Guide (2020), Promolife Dual Cell Ozone Generator Review, Promolife Rectal Insufflation Package Review, Best Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy at Home (2022), Breathing Ozonated Olive Oil (BOOO) Successes. They feel embarrassed, ashamed and beside themselves because the diagnosing doctor usually tells them there is nothing you can do about it its for life. In fact, statistics show that one out of every six Americans has genital herpes. I can recommend Dr. Lahodny in Austria, the inventor of the 10 Pass method or Lahodny I as he calls it now. And it is really nice to get all the numbers and all other important notes you share haven't seen this level of detail anywhere else. Hi Jo, Ozone therapy is the process of administering ozone gas into the body with a motive to treat a health condition -a disease or a wound. 10 pass is so powerful, the 10-pass can be given 1-5 times a week! yes, I know of two. Hi Paola Systemic ozone treatments have been shown to benefit the entire body by attacking free radicals and optimizing blood oxygenation. I was infected with HSV 2, I did 10 treatments of 10 pass with Dr birch in santa barbara and received negative pcr and igg tests. The advice is to never remove or cut out any part of your body. Hi Pete, Also Check: Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes. This therapy is spread across a duration of 120 minutes. For . Let me know once you have found it. However, it is a serious condition that can lead to lasting neurologic disability or death. Ozone can increase tissue oxygenation by infusing the mitochondria with oxygen, resulting in increased energy! Everyday I get calls from potential patients who were diagnosed with Herpes 2 infections. Our 10-Pass Hyperbaric Ozone Therapy Machine Ozone Therapy Session Pricing - In Clinic $200 First Pass, $50 each additional pass - In Clinic, Walk-ins Welcome! Even though it is toxic when inhaled, it is safe8 when taken in small amounts via other means and when administered with proper handling and the right technology. It turns out he was pushing ALA IVs on his patients and at least one member of our group and at least one of them got badly hurt by it. Join the FB group Ozone to Health there is a list with ozone doctors who do 10 pass. But how does ozone reinfuse the body with the energy needed to fight disease and illness? Lahody/Rowen Modified High Dose Ozone Therapy. But I agree that the high doses of heparin are a risk and the side effects are often underreported. To learn more about medical ozone therapy please go to our official website. Therefore, he added additional organic products for stress and anxiety. On the other hand, HSV-1 increases the risk of acquiring other types of infection because of a weakened immune system. An instructional video showing how to perform a hyperbaric MAH on the Zotzmann 2000. I am concerned about mitochondrial membrane damage and the risks vs the potential benefits of 10 pass. The rectal administration with high ozone dosages la Lahodny is NOT a substitute for the intravenous OTH, although the Austrian doctor claims that its effect is close. I now take Imitrex maybe two times a month. Everyday I get calls from potential patients who were diagnosed with Herpes 2 infections. Click Here to Download the Guide to Ozone Therapy. Then, it is ozonated in stages, and reintroduced into the body through another vein. For patients who are suitable candidates, we offer an in-office therapy known at Ozone 10 pass treatment. Where could I find it? Like with any treatment, 10 pass ozone has some side effects, primarily due to the use of heparin. yes some people can have adverse reactions to ozone. Herpes, UTI, Fertility. A few that have benefited most are cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lyme disease, chronic hepatitis, herpes, chronic fatigue syndrome, chemical sensitivity, macular degeneration, chronic bladder conditions, colitis, autoimmune diseases, and Crohns disease. This helps combat issues like chronic hepatits and chronic colitis. This is great! It is worth mentioning that Mr. Rod. Andy Cutler's protocol usually takes between 1 to 5 years, very rarely longer than that. I would like to have the list of pratitioners in Europe. Ozone Sauna Therapy Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects, Rectal Ozone Insufflation What You Need and How It Works, How to Breathe Ozone Bubbled Through Olive Oil (with Pictures), How to Ozonate Olive Oil (Step-by-Step Guide), How To Do An Intramuscular Ozone Injection (with Pictures), How to Do Subcutaneous Ozone Knee Injections, How to Protect Yourself From Breathing Ozone. 10 Pass Ozone therapy for Lyme aids the process of killing of bacteria, spirochetes, viruses and fungus. In some cases, that discomfort goes away after the patient takes a few deep breaths (never works in my case, it only gets worse), but if it does not, then it should be stopped. This form of treatment utilizes 46 times more ozone than regular ozone IV therapy. 3. The procedure may take up to two hours. Ozone therapy is effectively used to treat Herpes virus. It significantly increases oxygen utilization in the body. In the case of genital herpes, ozone helps in the opening of the fallopian tube, which positively affects female infertility of an inflammatory origin. Another approach is to give patients one OHT per week for 10 weeks. the recommended butterfly needle size is 18G, but some use 19G or evern 20G. How to Make Ozonated Water (for Drinking)? This, he claims, cures nearly all illnesses. Yes, there are a few doctors who do the 10 Pass in Germany. I heard about the 10 pass and I want to do it. The one which Dr. Lahondy, a doctor with 50 years of experience, says can cure nearly 100% of all diseases? Ozone helps to stimulate the immune system and helps it fight off a variety of infections. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Approximately one out of six people between the ages of 14-49 years in the U.S. have genital HSV-2 infection. An allergic reaction to heparin such as rashes, swelling, and itchiness, Pain caused by the effect of detoxification, Difficulty breathing due to oxygen infusion in the lungs. Lets examine the medical facts before we jump to conclusions about being hopeless about Herpes.Herpes Simplex type 1 and 2, commonly know as genital herpes is one of the most common infective causes of genital ulceration in developed countries. Ozone Therapy and Vitamin A a Bad Combination? Other contraindications are acute heart attack, stroke, or anaemia. The Ozon 2000 costs around US$ 12,000, plus a $3,000 training fee. You look. I think it would be probably best to contact him directly. Thus, if you suffer from these ailments, 10 Pass Ozone therapy is the best available medical alternative. In the case of herpes, ozone therapy is successful in eradicating the virus from the body thus relieving the patient permanently of any fear of recurring outbreaks and agony. It does show that ozone therapys limits are not written in stone, and are continuously being explored. This form of treatment utilizes 46 times more ozone than regular ozone IV therapy. Also Check: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Simplex On Lips. Human Immunodeficiency Virus is acquired from fluid transmission and causes a wide range of symptoms, including the weakening of the immune system.

Western Bowie Knife Value, Three Rivers Register For Council Tax, Articles OTHER

10 pass ozone therapy for herpes