Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

reunited worlds ending explained

Reunited Worlds is a warm, healing drama that heavily focuses on relationships. Edit: these spoiler tags will be the death of me. He says, Lets love each other forever, then slides the ring on her finger. Hae-chul and Yoo-min have reconciled, and they live with Gong-ju in the same building as Jung-won. Exactly my thoughts. (Netflix) Like Ward, Big John was a flawed father. I felt a bit like watching Big, though so far nothing beats it, so Ms Do's husband just disappeared, like Mr Ahn, but HS has warnings and vanishes so slowly. Hae-Sung and Jung-Won didn't have too strong of a connection somehow? "Hae-chul and Yoo-min have reconciled, and they live with Gong-ju in the same building as Jung-won." Somerville tells the story of a family separated at the onset of an extraterrestrial invasion, and one man's quest to be reunited with. Yeo jin goo was fantastic! The ending of Netflix's Triptych explainedNetflix. They really added that extra something. He also wishes to abolish human egocentrism, which can make the world a better place. Now Jung-won is a 31-year-old woman, but Hae-sung is still a 19-year-old boy. He jumps up and makes a run for it, stealing a car outside the airport terminal. Still, a seashell is left from his absence, one that hints at sequels to come. Reunited Worlds is a warm, healing drama that heavily focuses on relationships. I wasnt going to watch this but I might give it a go now. They make some bibimbap, and over their meal, Hae-sung tells Jung-won clearly this time, I love you. Without a moments hesitation, Jung-won replies, I love you, too.. Although Jung-won and Hae-sung were born in the same year, the two childhood friends end up being 12 years apart because they have aged at different places (worlds) for some strange reason. But as I got to know all of the characters, I didnt find it as noticeable as it moved from one characters story to another. But they are always completely sweet and adorable. Hae-sungs return served to remind them that we never know how much time we have together, so we should love each other while we can. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Language: Korean . Reunited Worlds . I adored them both! The one time that they were able to sit down all together, yet it couldn't help but feel bittersweet. The eight-part Mexican series tells the story of a forensic agent who discovers she has not one, but two twin sisters - seriously spooky. He may not be perfect, but his heart has always been in the right place and his unconditional love will surely be remembered by Jungwon, his family, and his friends. (LogOut/ While there are plenty of dramas moving away from this these days, lots of them still have the characters act this way and Im pretty used to it at this point, hehe. They prepare a cookout and take pictures to commemorate being together again. Just stop dying on screen already - it hurts. how has bobby flay influenced modern cuisine. I guess Im just disappointed it wasnt the drama it could have been with better writing. Ho-bang warns that the car could explode, but Hae-sung coldly tells Dong-seok that theyll just be going if he has nothing to say. Dong-seok tells them to let him go or theyll never see Gong-ju again, but Tae-hoon informs him that Gong-ju is already safe with her parents. While trying to get help, he is hit by a car and dies. (function(d, s, id) { I truly appreciated the message of love, life, and optimism that is becoming hard-to-find in the fight to capture ratings nowadays. I think he deserves someone who would love him back wholeheartedly. YJG as Haesung~ His smile really did cheer me up a lot while his tears had me crying as well. Well, it is over. Hes one of those actors who just rips my heart out when he is sad or cries. Id definitely recommend it. Hae-sung says that Dong-seok can do one last thing for him: Tell the world that Im innocent, so that my siblings and friends can let go of the anger and resentment in their hearts.. He vows to turn himself in, but Hae-sung tells him to leave things as they are. I really enjoyed her. I could go on and on about all of the wonderful relationships in this drama. Army of Thieves. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); @Reunited Worlds ", "Ahn Jae Hyun Joins Yeo Jin Goo And Lee Yeon Hee In New Fantasy Romance Drama", "TNMS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", "AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Reunited_Worlds&oldid=1135384435, Shin Soo-ho as Kil Moon-shik (31-years-old), Kim Han-na as Sung Gong-joo (6-years-old), Park Seung-tae as Kang Mal-yi (78-years-old), Park Hyun-sook as Cha Min-joon's maternal aunt, Kang Sung-min as Park Dong-seok / Jason Park, This page was last edited on 24 January 2023, at 10:03. He'll be in the movie 1987 soon though so there's definitely something to look forward to (even if it's just a special appearance). Hes able to deliver so much emotion through his eyes and face. So I do understand why a lot of people had issues, but luckily, they just werent there for me . Even though we already knew that there is no chance for him to stay. A sucker for everything horror and different art styles, Siddhartha likes to spend his time reading subjects. I really want to believe that He is really back since HS told Ho Bang to meet again & JW also said the same thing when He varnished. What Deal Did Philo Make With Dombey? And it's that Hell is a reflection of Lucifer. But if this were a real phenomenon, there would be no easy answers, so Im okay with the fact that Hae-sung and his friends and family will never really know why he was one of the lucky ones. Hae Sungis given the opportunityto set things right and help them heal. I see a specialty in him that even if the drama wasn't that good his performance is always memorable. appId : '127538621120543', }; By Anthony . That killer/kidnapper thing was unnecessary and poorly done. His bright spirit and that amazing smile willbe something I always remember. when a girl says she's a hot mess. I love Yeo Jin Goo and the way he acts but, I honestly think that he was put to the wrong drama or something. Over dinner, Hae-chul entertains the siblings with his impression of Hae-sung being bossy in the kitchen. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I know a lot of people found the drama lacking, but this was one of those times that I just wasnt seeing what everyone else was seeing. I hate crying. Actually, what was worse is how easily everything was resolved Then again, I guess they used it to create a happier ending than it would have been normally. YJG was stellar and made the imperfections in the story tolerable for me. Thank you so much for all the recaps and comments, LollyPip! They both also needed a little healing, and their relationship served to help with that. The Last of Us Part II is a gut-wrenching story of revenge set in a lawless, post-apocalyptic world. The interesting point here is that a boy is 18 but a . Reunited Worlds Ep.37+38. I actually loved how the drama wrapped up! Big big thank you for all the recaps @lollypip !!! This way, we know he helped everyone around him. The picture turns out well, looking a lot like the one they all took together so long ago, back in school. And because I wanted them to find happiness, I cared about their personal journeys. According to the sci-fi dynamics of the technology that are established in the movie: the code of ALLTALE can be manipulated, an . It made zero sense, especially since it felt out of character for Hae-chul--he was such a devoted father, I can't imagine him just going, "well, if you're sorry" and letting her back into his daughter's life. 12 years later, he wakes up on the roof of his school building. The melodrama usually picks up in the second half as these secrets start coming out and the characters have to deal with the fallout. It created such a wonderful and comfortable world that I was more than happy to just be spending time in it. Synopsis [ edit] Sung Hae-sung ( Yeo Jin-goo) is a senior high school student. I loved the little stories of the supporting cast (Tae-hoon and Young-in, Min-joon) and the warmth that the siblings and the gang shared. The two grow close once again as they attempt to figure out not only the circumstances around his tragic death, but his mysterious reappearance. Nope. She sinks to the ground and cries. On a beautiful sunny day, Hae-sung and Jung-won visit their hometown and ride their bikes through the fields they used to play in as kids. I thought the drama just got better and better as it went and didnt find anything bothersome. The Ending, Explained. It just did all of the things I love in a drama with its heartwarming story and wonderful characters. Their goodbye was heartbreaking and beautiful, but Im happy that they were both able to let go with no regrets. The female lead should have ended up with the chef, but all hopes were destroyed with that awkward recording and then, later, an even more awkward conversation between the two. The Church has many cut-and-dried teachings about dying, death, and what happens after a person passes away. In my ideal finale, the two would have ended up together after a few years have passed. He tells him that just the sound of his name has always made him feel secure, and Ho-bang starts to cry. Sung Hae-sung (Yeo Jin-goo) is a senior high school student. My heart ached for Hae Sung, such a bright and kind soul whose life was so tragically cut short. Instead of looking afraid, Hae-sung grows calm as he nods that hes okay. He adds that he doesnt want them to be sad, and to let go of their resentment now that they no longer have to live as a murderers siblings. Young-joon jokes that being bossy was always Hae-sungs specialty, making everyone laugh, except Young-in. If this had been a smaller, quieter, more introspective drama it would've smoothed out a lot of the weirdness. or Of course, they get to be at odds a little bit, but they develop a mutual respect for each other. They all tear up, and Hae-sung says with a brave smile that he doesnt know how much time he has left, but that he wants to make the most of it. Jung-won complains that they only do normal things like have coffee and go for walks, but Hae-sung says that sharing their simple daily lives is what makes him happy. I can see how this can be taken advantage of and I know there are some issues with organ theft around the world (and maybe especially in Asia?) He tells them, without any sugarcoating, that he has to go back soon. #8. https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/6rb3vt/reunited_worlds_ep_910_1112/. Both drama in the end with the beautiful memories of them to their friends and family during their comeback. Soo-ji is doing well and has been accepted to college. He reunites with Jung Won, his childhood friend and first love. Sometimes ordinary things are what make our lives extraordinary, especially if we have people we love and who love us just as fiercely. The drama is filled to the brim with those heartwarming moments between characters andhasplenty of feels.

Boys' Baseball Cleats Wide, Fox News Political Cartoon Of The Day, Too Faced Born This Way Pressed Powder Foundation Discontinued, Kidcity Dadcity Real Name, Southern Tier Enduro Results, Articles R

reunited worlds ending explained