Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

antique duck call collectors

Painted Snow Goose and hand signed. Rare. I can't recall another of Ken's calls this color. I clearly recall buying a whole card of them from him somewhere in the long ago. Toneboard is aluminum, not plastic, as in the reissues years later. (dcl) SOLD, P. S. Olt A-50 Flute Goose Call. SOLD (dlx), Glynn Scobey Goose Call. MIB with papers. Book is better than Fine, Nr Very Fine, As New. This is one of those he sold at Olive Branch Il with a gummed label on it when he returned to Illinois from Idaho before he could have a branding iron made. Call has 3 Checkered Panels. The call itself is Mint. Call Is In Good Working Condition.Sold by nurseemare in Shakopee, Rare Old Wood Duck Call In Great Condition. SOLD (zyl). Mint $45, Thompson Wildlife Calls, Goose Call. (15% off), Sale Price $4.00 I have the box and papers for this call and they will be included with the purchase. An Early call by Paul, it is signed, but must be held in strong light for us older fellows. Call is probably unused with lite scratches on the insert. Looks unused, sounds right. Slightly newer than the proceeding call. $45 Mallardtone Duck Call. World Logo dates it to three years in the late 1950s. SOLD, Grady White Arkansas Mallard Duck Call. There are probably a dozen or twenty calls out there for each box you find, and this one retains it's bright red color. Early with wooden insert, 1985 or before. I have several of these KumDuck calls in Good to Exc conditions. Still sounds fine. Surprise: HAND PAINTED MALLARD BY GLYNN SCOBEY! One crow call collector couldn't find one for a long time and I had trouble finding one for him. A jar of Ray's Gun Wax is $11.95 and I keep it in stock. Additionally it has the much rarer Gold lettering. Metal reed. It is offered here for the first time. Red reed, that might need tuning for you. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Duck Call "Duc-Em" W/ Original Box NOS Olivero's Mfg. With the fancier end to the insert, I think this is an earlier call, more time consuming to produce. (ONLINE) Past Auctions; Sold Item Search; Auctions Highlights . Mint call in vg box with papers. (el) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. "Special Wood" Glynn wrote on one of his mailing labels. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Another one of those special calls you can close your eyes and feel the quality of the workmanship that went into it. I wonder how many color combinations were made? Not now. Speaking of color, it is a warmer, more orange color than the yellow color the photo shows. SOLD (ot), P.S. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Tyrone, Penna. Camo pattern with Gold lettering. - Turkey Yelper Call, Robert Spragg (1930-2012) Davenport, Iowa - Duck Call, Tom Cox - Portage, IN. This call has a lot going for it. (I even have the original lanyard if you remind me, I will include it). YELLOW. Birds of a feather flock together. Plastic reed call with very unique and pretty wood, has some tiger striping and some spaulding, not shown in pic. However, it is gold signature and border and difficult to see with the passage of time. Exc (ttz) SOLD, P. S. Olt D-2 Duck Call. Are you trying to figure out who made your call? This Call was made by Don Helmeke (1946-2009) of Maple Grove, MN. Here is a Very Nice Walnut Duck Call made by Brian Meyer of Guttenberg, Iowa. This call is beyond vintage, it qualifies as Antique! (LY) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model 0-32 Pheasant Call. Olive Branch call. Signed. Yellow colored call for the Tri County Ducks Unlimited Chapter. (dll) SOLD, P. S. Olt K-11 Diving Duck Call. Choose the options youd like for the order. #8 is the earliest model I have seen two geese painted on it. (zn) SOLD, P. S. Olt Crow call. There are not many out there that are this clean. $59, Charles H. Perdew Crow Call. $55, Pair of Laminated Thurman McCann (and Grady White on the Goose Call) Calls. Some in use marks and one scratch that goes from rear almost to his signature. Fred Allen of Monmouth, Illinois made the first modern-style call in 1863. Yes, Charlie made this one. This is a Duck Call you may Rarely see. This one retains the granules, which is fairly rare. Light handling marks with no signs of use. Bright red reed. some worm burns in lettering, but World Logo is strong. In the years he was wholesaling calls to me, I never knew him to make a laminated call. This is the reverse side. It is the loudest Lohman I can recall. 2 9/16" shells. Metal reed. Exc (ztl) SOLD, Yentzen Duck Call. A very nice "fat boy" model, ca 1970s, all wood of course. ASK ELMO, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Idaho Falls. Has been used, there is wear to the overall finish and chips to the varnish, mostly on the reverse. When he found one, he began blowing it, over and over. Mint in box with plastic lid which I removed for the photo so you can see the condition of the call in the box. Box Shows Minor Wear. It is a really pretty call, an unique shape, and great sound or Tom would not have sold it. The color of this call is really much more vivid yellow that the picture shows. Mint as made. Model 66. If you search for antique crystal decanters, here are a few tipsno need for special equipment since most are visible to the naked eye. In the years he was wholesaling calls to me, I never knew him to make a laminated call. I cannot recall seeing a better one in my 40+ years collecting calls. I believe the Silver label dates to the 1960s-70s era. Pegs are spaced so calls in front don't hide ones behind. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. (dut) SOLD, Ken Martin Goose Call. Yes! This is a Very Nice Walnut Duck Call made by Fred Weeks (1932-2016) of Savannah, TN. Here is a Very Nice Duck Call made by Michael Nelson of Dodson, LA. Original Price CHF5.67 On the Collar it states, "The Royal Game Call Co., Mishawaka, Ind." I have it on here as a warning to you. $169, Elam Fisher or Red Duck Duck Call. Lucky you, You have now found one that is Mint. Exc. Call to discuss-740-698-5060) Mint. $119, Echo Duck Call. However, I do have space for it in my personal collection. Wear to white lettering and handling marks, but no damage. Note the angle cut of the wedge block. Nice dark brown barrel. . There is a split in the barrel and insert, but the call does function properly. Black Rosewood call in box with Instructions on use, a color brochure of other calls available and an additional card advertising the 10 gauge Shotgun Shell Whistle for Pintail, Teal and Wigeon and a card advertising his Duck Call book (that's four laid in pamphlets) plus an additional reed and cork. Scarce. ALTHOUGH HOPPE'S AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN AFTER IT MANY YEARS) TO USE ON Shows no sign of ever being used, even the lanyard is in perfect condition. Looking on it closely to grade it iI notice tiny indents in the barrel. 1985 or earlier. As some of you know, these have the same shaped, high, toneboard shape as the Keyholes and can be modified like them. : "http://www. Camo pattern with GOLD lettering. It sounds like it has more ducks in it. Book is very fine. Mint. It looks like some mud in the impressed letters, will clean up to Near Mint. Another of the "fat barrel" Scobey goose calls, although not as fat as the one sold below. (dnt) SOLD, Thompson Wildlife Calls T-350 All Purpose Predator Call. If you would like to own one of them, give me a call, 740-698-5060.) Walnut. No Cracks Both Are Complete One Is Missing Its Label And Other Is Not Legible. This Fine Duck Call was made by Howard Broussard (1940-2008) of Miton, LA. A. Kolter Big Susie Duck Call. (dyt) SOLD, Elam Fisher Type Tongue Pincher Diving Duck Call. Box is sound, not rips or tears, but shows dampness wrinkles on most surfaces. 31. MY GLYNN SCOBEY COLLECTION HAS BEEN SOLD. It has 9 snow geese painted around the barrel! $99, Ken Martin Duck Call. Small area of chrome flaked to black base. (ddx) SOLD, Mallardtone Duck Call. Mint. I showed the planer side of the hedge barrel, the opposite has better grain in increasingly larger V's. Perhaps someone let his puppy hold it? Ca 1950. Round hole BUT IT HAS THE SAME TONEBOARD AS THE KEYHOLES. I have one left. $39, Cajun Goose Call. There were 32 founding members, and that number has grown to 300 members now. 348205. Mint. Wear on lacquer on band and light handling marks, but remarkablly good for the use it has had. Mint. This is a Nice Wood Duck Call made by Doyle Breland (1934-2020). Olt Model D-2 Pekin,illinois Regular Duck Call World Logo Globe. Tiny crack in bell near wood and flare on bell needs a tinsmith to put it round again. Call is 4 3/4" and signed & dated, "2004" on the Nice Duck call made by William Mohler of Missouri. Historians believe the first calls were crafted some eight thousand years ago by Native Americans, and since then they have evolved into different stylesbox, friction, push-pin, tube, yelper, diaphragmdesigned to mimic the thirty or so vocalizations of a wild turkey. (20% off). Olt D2 Duck Call. I believe this is his earliest painting style. Great photos augment detailed text. This is a Maple duck call made by Doyle Breland (1934-2020). 1988, 1st edition, 324pp. The clincher is the longer barrel length. Some of the most sought-after vintage calls sell for well over . Screw together hard rubber with perfect empressed lettering. His pretiest model, called the "Perfume Bottle" model for it likeness to the perfume bottles of yester- year. There is an old style camo pouch that holds both of them. This Duck Call was made by Doug Rice (1942-2021) of Strasburg, MO. Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Check out the shoulder on this call, it is an old one. Signed of course. Mostly the 1950s, maybe 1940s. Wooden insert dates it to pre 1985. Contact Illinois Vintage Duck Call Collector and Trader on Messenger . Grab it. A. Kolter Big Suzie Duck Call. Brown box is the earlier version with his oldest address on it. Glynn told me he made this pattern about 1987, which fits in nicely with the shop's years of life being 1980s-1990s according to owner. Following are the goose call. Mint. (ztt) SOLD, Complete Set of all the Colored Olt D-2 Duck and A-50 Goose Calls. MIB (Mint in Box) with papers. document.write("

What Karst Feature Is Represented By The Knobs?, Choctaw Nation Laptop Program, How Many Decimal Places For Standard Deviation Apa, Articles A

antique duck call collectors