Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

audi a3 no air from vents

Contact Us - You must log in or register to reply here. Maybe, its just over 4 years old so wouldnt be covered by warranty, Mines 5 but luckily used approved warranty, they're replacing my sat nav today, glad I bought it from audi. The air conditioning is a blessing, especially in hot temperatures. Tags Audi A3 8L Seat Leon Seat Toledo II Air Vent Gaug. 445128. mine is a 2 litre petrol. Just have it refilled and you can drive with pleasant temperatures again. When looking for the reason, you should always start with the most obvious cause, low refrigerant level in the system. My first A3 had a faulty heater matrix and now this A3 isn't blowing any air out at all from the center vents.. is it in the same place on all engines. You are using an out of date browser. Blower motors are maintenance-free and can easily last for over 10 years, but they can fail earlier due to overheating, moisture damage or manufacturing defect. if that is the part please let me know, I have removed my glovebox before, its kind of easy although I did not remove the airbag that it has attached. andf ive also notiched that i get heat when the water level in the expansion tank goes below the max. Picture Information. Less common causes are dirty or sluggish blower motor and faulty mode door actuator. The following errors occurred with your submission, Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models. Repair might cost more then car did a few months back! Perform each test (one motor at a time) and the last test will reset the position of all motors to "0". There are many reasons why the AC blower motor may not be working in your Audi A3. As all of the vents are blowing as they should,just not hot, how would I know which of motors is faulty? 2007-2015 Audi Q7 LEFT DRIVER Heater AC Air Dash Vent Oem Black/Matte Chrome. Compatible For Audi A4 B9 2019-2021. You must log in or register to reply here. The Audi A3 was the model that invented the premium compact sector way back in 1996 and since then, almost . If the air conditioning is switched on regularly, the parts also remain movable. 2015 2016 2017 Audi A3 Dash Dashboard Air Vent Stk#19611d. Enquire. My a/c stopped blowing air!! Winkelen op rubriek. I had to replace two blend door actuators on my 15 S3. Yes, the blower motor can still be operative after the resistor goes bad, but it may only work at high speed, or remain stuck at one fan speed. I could hear the gears trying to work and now just stoped for "good", More than likely your servo motor is bad, what specifically that is that you need I'm not sure but I would bet that's what needs replacing, Yeah I'm not sure what part to order or location. If you scan it with VAG COM, it will tell you exactly which ones are bad or stuck. Tags Defrosting Bowl 8 X 8 Stackable3D printer model . Have the system evacuated, charged and leak tested by an MVAC certified technician, utilizing approved recovery/recycling equipment. Wireless Car Charger,10W Qi Fast Charging Auto Car Wireless Charger Air Vent Car Phone Holder Mount, for Audi A3 8V 8Y S3 2020 2021 2022 Compatible with IPhone 13/12/12 Pro Max/12 Mini : Buy Online at Best Price in KSA - Souq is now Amazon.sa: Electronics I'm hoping you may be able to guide me in the right direction. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You must log in or register to reply here. Agreed. The most common causes that hinders normal operation of air conditioning system on your Audi A3 are dirty cabin air filter, refrigerant leak, dirty or clogged condenser, dirty or clogged evaporator, bad blower motor, defective compressor, faulty blend door actuator or any fault in the electrical system. It consists of moving parts that convert what is actually a gaseous coolant into liquid this is how your vehicle is cooled. The vents themselves have a series of blend doors and valves that open as well as close to direct the air flow from either the compressor or heater core. Play slideshow. shakotanVIP Super Moderator When the defrost or upper windshield vents are selected, I can hear the blower running and air moving behind the dash, but nothing comes out the top. mark. Hover to zoom. 2011-2017 VW Volkswagen Jetta Center Dash AC Heater Air Vent OEM. The information may be listed in your vehicles owners manual. Clogged cabin air filter Dirty AC filter is the leading cause of weak AC airflow in Audi A3. Do i need to use a vagcom to reset or something? He said it's actually only about 30 mins just like 6 hours the first time cause you have no idea what your looking for etc. Since the two heat exchangers (condenser and evaporator) are designed in cross-flow design, the detergent finds the path with the least resistance and leaves the chips behind. You can test the relay by swapping it with other relays in the fuse box with similar amp rating. Audi Air Vent Removal - Easy And Quick Step By Step GuideIn this video, I will show you how to remove an Audi A3 Air Vent quick and easy, before attempting t. I have a 2016 Audi A3, the two vents located in the center of the dash, have quit blowing. I changed the drivers side temp flap motor (right up above the clutch pedal on the side of the centre console) and then noticed when the temp went above 21c the motor suddenly shut off and I got cold air. The difference between Genius and stupidity, Genius has a limit. the temp gauge dropped from 90 down to the 70 mark, and got loads of hot air in the car. 5WA-907-511-B, around $140 shipped, but worth every penny to have it fixed! The HVAC system on your car is operated through the climate control interface on your center console. Around 40k miles, our AC suddenly stopped blowing out of the middle two vents near the pop-up display. code attached above . I had the same issue and it was a bad motor. Once the leak has been found, this must be closed again by replacing the respective component. I have notice over the last couple of weeks that my top (windshield) vents are not functioning. Interestingly enough back in December the motor part was on back order makes me wonder if this is a common issue on the 3 series vehicles. 11,500 | Audi A3 1.4 TFSI CoD Sport S Tronic Euro 6 (s/s) 3dr Full history. But then cold again. also it is a new expansion tank and pressure cap and yes it was an oem stat. The side vents (by the windows) blow just fine, but nothing from the central vents. No air from the demister and when I turn the ignition off it sounds like a vent valve is opening and closing continusley, this continues for about five mins then stops. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The compressor is the heart of the entire air conditioning system on Audi A3. I replaced the purple flap took 30 minutes only. After fixing the motor I have now heard much more movement from behind the centre dash / vents. If you drive your vehicle in dusty or polluted environment, the filter can get dirty much sooner than manufacturers recommendation. Climate control module is the brain of the air-conditioning system in your Audi A3, also responsible for turning on and controlling the speed of the blower motor. A clogged or leaking condenser can also be the reason for air-conditioning not working properly on your A3. C $88.4 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 8P0820901A /D Audi A3 8P Genuine (1X) Dashboard Black & Silver Air Vent Trim at the best online prices at Free shipping for many products . Anyway cost to repair through dealer was around $425. It does seem your heating is working ok by what you say. If the blower motor stops working due to a fault, the air will not flow out of the vents when you switch on the AC in your A3. I've had 2 8p's, first a 170 tdi and an S3 and I can't remember much ever coming out of the middle 2 vents. If you only install a new compressor here, another failure is inevitable, as the chips immediately destroy the new component. The dash and lower vents seem to be blowing air and working just fine. 2 that are on top of each other which are blocked by the metal bracket. Best to scan with vcds which would show up dodgy flap motors. add to list. A knocking noise could be another indicator of a bad blend door actuator on your A3, although its quite rare. Got be one or another. Thread: No airflow from center dash vents or floor, flap motor problem, 2009 A4 | 2.0t quattro | Alpaka beige | Cabriolet | S-Line, Podi Boost gauge, Red interior LED's, LED license plate, cf interior trim wrap, DIY AUX cable. . black to 4/10. My Photo Gallery: 0. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Maybe the box just needs a good service.That would be my priority then have a go at the matrix. 90% of the time turning the car off, and then back on will take care of it, but I have no idea what the cause is and it is not consistent. I am getting no air flow from the three center vents in the dash and none at the floor vents. Funny I don't remember them being like this. Sounds like you've done all necessary testing, Back in an Audi A4 B6 1.8T & Renault Trafic Campervan. I ended up having to slowly increase the temp a few degrees at a time, until i finally got it up to high without the motor tripping back to cold. It also seems the AC never blew out of the feet vents. Ah, none on the drivers side, sorry that was my assumption. $34.77. Help! I have almost the same problem. Is this common? $40.33. Please register or login to enable Dark Mode. Suitablefor CarAirVent A bad relay can also be the cause of AC blower motor failure in your Audi A3. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Do you get heat from one side only or nothing all round? Genuine Audi Part - 4E0819203A6PS (4E0-819-203-A-6PS, 4E0-819-203-A6PS, 4E0819203A 6PS) And the 3rd one is to the right of it. Picture 1 of 6. Book a test drive Apply for finance Reserve online . TRANSMISSION. Once replaced do you know if I need to perform some kind of 'reset' that I have seen mentioned in some threads? It also seems the AC never blew out of the feet vents. The AC still blows out cold and strong from the two side vents. The result is a defective compressor that can no longer be repaired. There is a bracket under the steering wheel. The AC still blows out cold and strong from the two side vents. with the fans going. JavaScript is disabled. The pollen filter, also known as the cabin filter or microfilter, is a central component of the ventilation system in your Audi A3. You cannot repair a broken blower motor, the part must be replaced with a new one. First of all, you should find out where the blower motor relay is located in your particular model of A3. Trackday Grandad enjoys his Westfield at every opportunity, woo hoo! I've always put it down to a poor airflow design, but it hasn't bothered me yet. Tags Defrost drain aid for Bauknecht freezers and simi. Same exact issue on my 2015 S3. There can also be a refrigerant leak in the evaporator, in that case the evaporator will have to be replaced. You dont necessarily have to visit a workshop to clean or replace the pollen filter on your A3. Motors; Auto Parts & Accessories . I've replaced non working red arm motor with a working one but whilst the motor and arm move now still no hot air. Register or Log In now! Free shipping. You should be able to see and hear the flap to the matrix moving high in the rear of centre of the dash.Odds on the matrix is blocked.Hope the autobox is OK.Is it multitronic? Your air conditioning system no longer cools properly? Tags VW AG EGR VALVE 03G 131 501 REPLACEMENT GEARS. Home Troubleshooting Audi A3 AC not working causes and how to fix it. It's blowing better just got be on 68 F with outside at 88F. Privacy Statement - The two most prominent symptoms of a clogged up evaporator on your A3 are: Cleaning the evaporator on A3 is not a simple task. With low prices, we don't fault you for shopping audi a3 air vents online all the time. The most common causes for AC fan blower motor not working in Audi A3 are blown fuse, bad relay, resistor or control module malfunction and faulty blower motor. Sell it yourself Shop with confidence And, in our Giant Sale event we'll give you up to 1000 . Anyone know why my Middle two air vents stopped working? Available now at Peter Vardy CARZ, this Audi A3 S3 TFSI Quattro 4dr S Tronic [Nav] comes fully equipped with 4750 of Optional Equipment, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Comfort Package, Heated Front Seats, Parking System Plus, Rear View Camera, plus much, much more! Note: Dirty cabin air filter mostly only leads to reduced cooling. There are several reasons for which you may find your Audi A4 heater is not working. Kopen 08-15 AUDI TT TTS TTRS FRONT DASHBOARD DASH AIR VENT GRILLE DUCT TRIM OEM van slechts 62.80 The listing include (1) Air vent removed from AUDI TT 2008, VENT in normal used conditions and works. If bite marks are discovered, carefully examine all the cables and hoses for damage, including electrical wires for the blower motor. Neil.It may be that you have a leak which lets the air in and is keeping the pressure down. Unfortunately, this procedure does not allow you to get into the deeper layers of the filter. Was the stat genuine?Have you tried a new CTS?Dont you need to top up after bleeding? In AliExpress, you can also find other good deals on vents! ?. Ideally, the refrigerant should never leak in a properly sealed AC system, but most car AC systems do leak small amount of refrigerant over time due to minor imperfections and may need recharging after every few years. The fan is still running, but the air is blocked from the vents. It does not matter in which direction you insert the fuse. in Akoya Silver, Milltek sports cat & 100mm tipped pipes, b, -------------------------------------------------------------------. I never know when it might happen. Also, over time the bearings of the blower motor can lose their initial lubrication and begin to dry out, causing increased friction in the motor. Fuel Type: Hybrid, Transmission: Automatic, CO2 Emissions: 130. . 01283 732527 Lines open 8.00am until 9.30pm. The most common causes for AC fan blower motor not working in Audi A3 are blown fuse, bad relay, resistor or control module malfunction and faulty blower motor. However, a bad electrical connector or broken wire, or a defect in the climate control unit can also cause the blower motor to stop working. A defective sealing ring, a worn line or a condenser that has been damaged by a stone chip are the most common causes. Tags 52MM GAUGEPOD FOR 2022+ SUBARU WRX3D print model. $23.38. Just an update on what's going onso dealer fixed the problem regarding no air distributed when 'floor' is selected. For Audi A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 Q2 Q3 Q5 Q7 Q8 Under Seat Floor Rear AC Heater Air Conditioner Duct Vent Cover Grill Outlet Cover Trim. Interior Elements - Frame Around the Inside Door Handle - Aluminium. Free Postage. Air conditioner low pressure switch defective. went to london and back sat at nearlly 70 degree and still got heat in the car. We have been living with it for about a year but its now summer in AZ and we're starting to sweat. You should be able to see and hear the motors working, have the ignition on and adjust the heat all the way up and watch/listen for movement if that side is okay, move to the other side and do the same. A maximum of the metal pipes can be rinsed here. JavaScript is disabled. If the condenser is dirty on your A3, the simplest solution is to clean it. The most common symptom of faulty blend door actuator on Audi A3 is a slight clicking sound repeatedly coming from under the dashboard. The resistor is typically located under the passenger side dashboard, near the blower motor. http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/hi-all-new-8v-owner-2013-tdi-with-my-mods-to-date.285000/. Try increasing the fan speed (which will disable the Auto), and then press the middle vent switch and see if air comes out the middle vents. since i changed the thermostat. When you turn on the AC fan in your A3, and the air does not flow out of the vents, or the airflow is poor or inconsistent, it could be due to a broken blower motor. Compatible For Audi A5 8T2007-2016. any ideas of how to solve this issue without taking it to the theives at the dealer? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The only thing that helps is swapping with a new one. Sponsored. to 4/10. It's not until about 25-30 minutes that needle just begins to creep up a bit, and even then the heat from the vents is less than luke warm. Audi Custom Phone Holder - Discount Code! Terms of Service - Compatible For Audi A4 B8 2007-2016. Follow this procedure after youve ruled out any problem with the blower motor fuse or relay. Location. Picture 1 of 11. If there is no air flow or reduced air flow from the vents on your Audi A3, bad blower motor could be the culprit. Free shipping. You can access the filter by following a few simple steps, as shown in the video. If the volts reading is normal, it indicates a fault in the blower motor. VW Passat Family (NMS and B7) TDIs (2012+). When the defrost or upper windshield vents are selected, I can hear the blower running and air moving behind the dash, but nothing comes out the top. If the motor does not spin after directly connecting to the battery, it confirms that the blower motor is dead and should be replaced with a new one. (front air vents, front spoiler and rear diffuser in silver selenite) . 2017-2020 MK3 8V FL AUDI A3 VENT FACIA PANEL 4x DASHBOARD AIR VENTS 81A820901B | Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Car Parts & Accessories, Interior Parts & Accessories | eBay! Turn on the multimeter and insert the probes into the connector, one at each point making sure the metal part of probes dont touch each other. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN OF A HYBRID ELECTRIC BLIMP WITH. Finding these mostly very small leaks is often not easy. Silly answer but maybe they are closed? In this video I show you how to fit the RS3 8v model air vents into your RS3 8pThis can also be fitted to any 8p shape audi including the S3 and A3 models#RS. Instead of changing it directly, it is often recommended to first clean the pollen filter. Archive - I have notice over the last couple of weeks that my top (windshield) vents are not functioning. BrandName DizonD. Thanks Mike. Audi A3 AC not working causes and how to fix it, Audi Q3 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi Q5 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi SQ5 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi Q7 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi SQ7 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi Q8 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi SQ8 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Audi RS3 windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Kia Sedona ABS light is on causes and how to reset, Dodge Journey horn not working causes and how to fix it, Mercury Montego battery light is on causes and how to reset, Lexus LC500 wont start causes and how to fix it, Dodge Caliber AC not cooling causes and diagnosis, Chevy Impala low tire pressure warning light causes, how to reset, BMW X2 AC blower motor not working causes and diagnosis, Mitsubishi Mirage shakes at highway speeds causes and how to fix it, Buick Encore bad alternator symptoms, how to check voltage, Chevy Express slow acceleration causes and how to fix it, Jaguar E-PACE dashboard lights flicker and wont start causes and how to fix it, Nissan Juke windshield washer not working causes and how to fix it, Vauxhall Insignia key fob wont lock or unlock the doors, Ferrari Monza SP2 steering wheel vibration causes and diagnosis, Acura RSX bad O2 sensor symptoms, causes, and diagnosis, Pontiac Solstice dashboard lights flicker and wont start causes and how to fix it, Pontiac Montana bad spark plugs symptoms, causes, and diagnosis, Bentley Bentayga AC not blowing hard enough weak airflow causes, Toyota 4Runner low AC refrigerant symptoms, how to recharge, Nissan Skyline ABS light is on causes and how to reset. The most common signs of failing blower motor in Audi A3 are unusual whirring noises coming from behind the dashboard when air conditioner is in operation, weak or inconsistent airflow, and in rare cases a burning plastic odor or smoke coming from AC vents especially when fan speed is set to high. Support. The AC blower motor is not part of the regular maintenance on A3, you replace it when it dies. 4x Car Air Vent Ring Air Condition Outer Trims Decor for Audi A3 S3 2013-2020. If you are lucky, the wiring diagram will be drawn on the facing. This hinders the condensers ability to release heat as less air passes through the mesh, which results in poor cooling in the interior. This is currently my second A3 8V and it is actually ridiculous how poorly designed the climate control system is and how prone it is to failing. Or maybe I used all the Freon trying to keep the car cool when was broken. Full set of Brembo brake rotors and pads plus new set of Conti tyres. Check if this part fits your vehicle. THERMOSTAT HOUSING. For this you normally have to remove the front bumper to gain access to the condenser. A struggling blower motor due to internal component degradation can put a lot of strain on the resistor when in operation, causing it to overheat and burnout. I had a similar problem when I only had heat on the passenger side. It makes it easier to check the temperature differences. If you dont have the system serviced for a long time on your A3, the refrigerant level will eventually get so low that the system loses its cooling capacity. Repair as necessary. Ah, the wonderful Chinacool HVAC motors in the NMS Passats. FOR AUDI - We have developed our magnetic mobile phone holder for the Audi models A3/S3/RS3 8V (2014-2019). This can be done, for example, with a vacuum cleaner or a compressed air system, removing at least a large part of the visible dirt particles. 12-29-2013 07:34 PM #12. 2015 - 2020 AUDI S3 A3 RS7 S7 OEM DASHBOARD CENTER CONSOLE AIR VENT OUTLET. Start driving a Audi A3 from 449 a month. You also can call Audi at 800-822-2834 . Dayton, OH. ive got nearly the same issue with mine. If only hot air comes out of the air vents in your A3, then the problem probably lies somewhere else. If the volts reading is normal, then the fault probably lies with the blower motor itself. A leaking condenser can lead to a loss of refrigerant and reduced cooling performance of the system. Please note compatibility and part number issues - if you are unsure of your decision - we are here to help. Air outlet. Welcome to Nirro, the independent VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda specialists since 1993. The most common causes for Audi A3 AC not blowing hard enough are clogged cabin air filter, dirty evaporator coil, and frozen evaporator coil due to low refrigerant. Therefore, the filter performance will not increase significantly even after cleaning. When I choose lower floor, the center vents above the radio shuts, but the two corner vents on the farthest sides stays on at all time. There is an adaptation you can run that might get them unstuck, but don't get your hopes up. Or there are more to fix? 1. Relays are electromagnetic switches that are used to switch electrical loads on and off. Cabin air filter captures most of the dirt or other airborne particles, but some escape and fall on to the evaporator. In addition to the normal loss, component defects are usually responsible for the escape of the refrigerant gas on Audi A3. Sometimes changing the temperature can temporarily stop the sound. Just spent 2.5K on control arms+steering rack, now Blower motor fails! and the same today. Mechanically adjustable air conditioning system . Maybe try closing both of the side vents and set the air to 'face' setting and see if anything comes out then. Thanks. Also, one thing I noticed while testing is that when the defroster vent position is ON on the climate control, it will close the flap when you stop the car and open again when you start the car. Ill have a read through that, its not just heat though its doing nothing its as though its turned off but there not turned off. I Will run the vag and hope for the best, 2008 A4 2.0T | Dolphin Gray Metallic/Dk Gray |, No airflow from center dash vents or floor, flap motor problem, https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-ed/8e1820511g/, https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-et/8e1820511h/, https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4--305860/page2/. Turning the fan off, and then back on lets air blow for another 30-45 seconds again. Compatible For Audi A6 C8 . Have a thorough read of the Handbook about the climate control. I can feel cool air if I put my hand to the vents, and it almost seems they are blocked, like a door isn't opening or something. Contact the seller. Click to enlarge. All very random! If the air does come out, then you have no problem with those vents. In rare cases, a fault in the climate control unit can cause the blower motor to stop functioning properly. . The A4 heater motors are easily accessible, remove the glovebox for the passenger side ones and remove the drivers knee bolster for the drivers side (obviously) If you're sure the matrix and thermostat are okay I would try a reverse flush of the heater matrix. Tags Subaru EJ No Mess Oil Filter Funnel V2.1 (05/05/2. Are the coolant pipes on the engine considerably warmer than the heater matrix hoses? This can have different causes. Work the thumb wheel from side to side while checking the airflow which should stop and start again. Common Symptoms of the Audi A4 Heater for Not Working & How To Fix Heater Blower Motor Issue But now my a/c doesn't cold as before. We will go over the more modern system first. This is the location of the center vent actuators it's a pain to get to U can find on eBay. Picture Information. Turn on the multimeter and insert the probes into the connector, one at each point making sure the metal part of probes dont touch each other otherwise it will short out and blow up the fuse, and may cause damage to the vehicles electrical system. The defining feature of the dash remains the prominent four air vents, styled to look like miniature jet engines and made up of no fewer than thirty individual parts including bright metal outer rings that are shaped for perfect grip. You are using an out of date browser. Blower motors can fail at any time without warning, but usually there are early signs before they stop working. Dirty evaporator can also be the reason for AC problems on your Audi A3. Thanks. Split/Folding rear seat (40:60) The inside of the vehicle is developing a bad moldy smell. The side and windscreen ones a read more No air from center vents / stuck on window demist 1bb_y Mar 21, 2021 1 1bb_y New Member Mar 21, 2021 #1 This is currently my second A3 8V and it is actually ridiculous how poorly designed the climate control system is and how prone it is to failing. this is very strange. Interior Elements - Air Vents - Aluminium. print now. The blower motor is the central component of the air conditioning system in Audi A3, responsible for blowing hot or cold air through the AC vents. In any case, it is advisable for laypersons to visit a workshop. As a rule, there is no avoiding a change. In case of a faulty fuse, the circuit is interrupted and the motor can not work. Remove the electrical connector from the blower motor. 49 AUDI A3 SET OF 4 CHROME DASHBOARD AIR VENTS 2013 TO 2020 THERE ARE SOME SCRATCHES AND MARKS AS THIS IS A USED ITEM Smaller holes have to be localized by searching all components with a gas detector. Go to group 08 HVAC Control and Output Tests. Because one is 90 bucks the other 20. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for For Audi A3 8V S3 2013-2016 Red A/C Air Condition Vent Outlet Replace Cover Trim at the best online prices at eBay! That's the one I gotta get out v426 Last edited: Apr 29, 2019 2 251 TDI Owner/Operator Joined May 11, 2002 Location NW IN TDI Ambition Genuine RIGHT Front Bumper Side Vent Grill Air Intake For Audi A3 8V 17-19 Facelift SE Please place the order only if you are completely confident that this part number is the right one for you and your car - always check the manufacturer part number prior to your purchase! The worst damage, however, is a failure of the AC compressor when it eats itself due to insufficient lubrication or a production error, metal chips form, which are distributed throughout the A3s AC system. Sometimes issues with a stuck valve or blend door can contribute to a buggy system. The function of the blower motor resistor is to control the speed of the blower motor. I'm not sure how hard the repair was because it was done under warranty, but the dealer tech said they were able to get to it from behind the glovebox (the dash didn't have to come out. If inside or outside left or right lol, Read my response, I thought I was gonna edit it faster than you reading it, Lol. When looking for the reason, you should always start with the most obvious cause, blown fuse or faulty relay. Winkelen op rubriek. Gets to 90 and stays constant so I guess that points to stat being ok. 2 that are on top of each other which are blocked by the metal bracket. We have been living with it for about a year but its now summer in AZ and we're starting to sweat. Then 3 hours into journey flap vents air came out hot also! What these are and what you can do about it, we explain in this article. JavaScript is disabled. 11,500. Good news, replace the red one and you should be nice and toasty again. Silly answer to a silly answer as i said in the op i already checked that and there never turned off, Haha no worries mate, ive had another play about but cant seem to find the fault.

Is Fish From Ecuador Safe To Eat, Luxury Homes Bath County Va, Articles A

audi a3 no air from vents