Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

baby danvers fanfiction

To get everything off your chest; she knew exactly how you felt when he disappeared and that you partly blamed yourself for it. She didnt know what was happening, who was winning this ego battle, and why things turned out the way it did, but somehow, she started to feel better and not as angry as she first had walking in. A moan escapes her lips from the velvety taste, making Lena smile and chuckle. You still have a lot of work to do, you need more coffee if you want to keep working. Shes here. Lena calls and the trio freeze. Lets just eat together., Im not hungry. Your stomach growls, proving that you are lying. You go around your block with his favorite toy, making noises with it so he can hear you. Not ever. Alex soon joins the search, going to the opposite side. Im here. She holds both of your wrists, squeezing it gently. Little does she know that they have an announcement to make. As they ate together they started a game of Candyland. ", "Alex and Kara are so busy with the DEO, Supergirl and CatCo," you swallowed hard and bit your lip anxiously. She got up from her seat at the desk in no time and quickly left the office to fly to the scene where her troubled sister was already waiting for her. It has been over a month since Emma disappeared and Alex is sitting on her sofa in Sams apartment and nursing her fourth whiskey. She is restless and frustrated. The silence is broken as Lena sniffs heavily and lowers her head into her hands. It hasnt been ok in months. Jesus, people talk about lunch and dinner all the time, and yet this simple word makes your body shiver in anticipation. Mom? It was without introduction that Alex jumped to the conclusion that this woman was possibly an unwelcomed guest of honor whos come for the Dominator, though there was enough evidence to suggest it. Thanks. You walked away and grabbed your handbag from the bar stool on the way. I moved out to the channel islands and tried to settle into this new job. Now I got covid! He walks over to Emmas side and gently tucks a few damp hairs away from Emmas face. They hug and Lena buries her head into Karas shoulder. "Your sisters are so lucky to have you and would not trade you for anything in the world, would not want to change a single trait in you. Jonn went with her. She quickly explains and Alex nods in appreciation for the information. She looks timedly over at Alex, who seems to be silently communicating with her. To me, you are just a pitiful piece of misery that abandoned and destroyed his entire family.". She sips her drink and wonders whether she can air her thoughts about a certain raven haired woman. You couldnt go on and tolerate everything he had done, eventually the capacity of lying and cheating was reached. Itd just cause him more anxiety than he needed. If you happen to take inspiration from anything Ive written and want to write something inspired by that, please a) ask me first and b) IF I say yes, credit me as inspo in your post by tagging me and link whatever work of mine that inspired you. She knows Emma loves her family but something isnt sitting right with the Brit. Shaking her head Alex marches out of the room and up the stairs. For a split second, she considered lying, not wanting to worry her older sister, but when her skin began to feel like it was about be yanked off her body, she knew she couldnt withstand this for much longer without some kind of cure. What do you mean, I don't have a boyfriend. You said nervously, Come on, you don't have to hide it from me. As Alex turned towards the direction of the voice, she found herself glaring at a woman in heels who was quickly approaching them. Are there any other questions relating to what has been said? Alistair asks, opening the space to the group. Ever since Kara came to live with the Danvers when she was a teenager, she was fascinated when that same year, Eliza announced that they would be doing this seemingly magical activity calledpumpkin carving. Gone.". Due to the nature of the group we have sponsors within the DEO and meet separately. We really just want to understand whats going on, baby. Says it all, actually. You didnt always have Sheldon in your life, but now that you did, you cant fathom the thought of having to go on without him. No! Alex says sharply, causing Lena to flinch when she grabs her shoulders. Lena doesnt look like shell believe whatever you have to say for yourself, but she still makes her way to where you are and holds your hair in a high ponytail. You were dragged along corridors. Can I ask you something?. She watched as Lucy paced, her voice full of authority and frustration. "Talk to me, honey. Lena stood in front of you. She understands what Robyn is doing but she still feels awkward. The amount of rage this woman was holding in and only slightly letting out, was a bit disturbing. Alex stood up and retrieved her pumpkin, handing it to her little sister so she could continue carving it. Im not going to lie and say this hasnt affected me. Okay everyone, please gather around. Alistair says, grabbing everyones attention. I ordered your favorite. You look at the food on her hands. Look. We love you so much, baby., Yes, you are. Alex stops you before you go on with harming words about yourself. Hey Shelbun, its kind of crazy realizing that Ill not see you laying around the furniture anymore and that I dont have to keep random boxes for you to play inside anymore. He was. Your sisters have been texting you for days about game night, then sisters night, then a CatCo event, but all of their texts are left on seen. ", A short laugh escaped your lips and you leaned against the table that you were recently setting. the eldest whispered in a low voice and pointed to the place where it was laying. Thank you for reading and let me know if you wanna be tagged or any general feedback will be greatly appreciated. Come sit. The room holds their breath, waiting for Emmas answer. The Danvers crinkle making an appearance on her face. What thing? You can't look me in the eyes. That's not true. You denied. "I am just annoying. The raven haired woman tries to hold it together but her eyes fill with unwanted tears and a lump forms in her throat. Kara places a comforting hand on Lenas shoulder as she looks in concern at Lenas sad face. Lena seemed to have the same thought because you see her tap discreatly on her phone. Five minutes tops., Oh, you stand up when you see her moving. Love please look at me !, Shhh dont talk baby, please save your strength, ___________________________________________, Okay one more part to go ! Im sorry.. Kara jumped forward and scurried over to the broken vase, using her invulnerability powers to collect all the shards in record time and dumping them in the trash can Alex held out. Did, I mean, were those words- Kara says quickly but falters and goes to fiddle with her glasses. What happened ? We are trying to help her, not shame her or cause more friction., Sam steps forward and tenderly moves Alexs hair out of her eyes. oh my god (Y/N) what did he do to you., Its okay. you managed to say despite the pain. 2, Supergirl: Supercorp x Daughter!reader Hearing Loss, Fun in the Sun (Request) Supercorp x daughter!reader Anon request, Supergirl Kara Danvers x Daughter!reader Panic Attack. She hops on the spot to get her boots on but manages in the end. Times over. finally said the manMiss Luthor ?. I promise. Because I dont give a shit what promises you make. Jonn, Lena, Nia, Winn, and James were asking the youngest Danvers if she was ready for this. Anguished muffled words sound out from Lenas hands. You looked down at your plate, knowing full well you could never lie looking her in the eye, each time you did you felt like she could Just look right through you, and you hated it. He was here when I left for work and- God, he must have got out and I didnt notice this morning. I have one. Kara says quietly and Alistair motions for her to continue. Of course she was in a particularly bad mood because Lena had to leave last minute for a business trip when Alex was very much looking forward to spending her day off with her, but she was pretty sure getting any, wasnt the reason why. But, she did take note that not once did Lucy raise her voice. You regretted your choice to be silence when he grabbed you by the hair, you winced in pain. You okay? Kara asks in concern and Emma nods, running a hand through her hair. The music ends and the camera pans upwards towards the sapphire sky, the sound of Emmas anguished breathing fills the room and the video ends. How do you tell Lena that you have been demanding, begging, for more work so you will have something else to think about aside from what to eat or not, how hard to exercise, how many calories you need to eat to survive, and how many can you take away from that, so you can continue to be in control of your body? Her passion radiates from the screen. She called in sick for you, but it would be impossible for the two of them to do the same. Sweetheart? That it was an illusion? Kara shuffles on her feet, worried about the answer Emma will give. Of course! Nia responds, shocked that Robyn would even need to ask that. "Then I will go." Character addition and tag requests open xx Soon different camera angles flash up on the screen showing Emma stomping and kicking up the white sand around her as she continues to lip sync and perform. Maggie and her daughter visit Alex at the DEO. She freezes when her apprehensive eyes connect with Emmas. But none came. No one has been stupid enough to say it to my face until now, that is, she answered, daring to step into Alexs space again until Alex practically felt the womans body heat on her. :), (Part 1 :https://nymp21.tumblr.com/post/190981780835/secret-crush, Part 2 :https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/nymp21/612019850956718080?source=sharep ), __________________________________________________________. Put your hands up and it will do you no harm.. When Kara predictably gets herself into an impossible situation, can the couple repair their relationship AND help the super get back to herself? Ive been meaning to find a reason to get rid of it, anyway. You make your way to the couch, and your sisters stare at each other, like theyre deciding what to do next. Untie them.. This is either a fake fridge or youve found out a way to live without food., Great, go around my apartment, why not? You mumble to yourself and groan when Kara closes your laptop. Probably wouldve thought I killed you first.. I am deeply hurt by your words, young lady. You laughed and moved over to the stove. Lee. Sam utters quietly and slides off the sofa to comfort the raven haired woman. But this time, it had destroyed her family as well. Super strength? Brainy asks and Alex nods. Slowly Lena raises her head and stares sorrowfully at Alex. Which is understandable, however, this is a safe place where no judgement should be passed. He glances around the room and everyone nods before focusing on Emma. Where's Alex? You ask, hugging her back. Gotta say, I havent met anyone that stacks up to my bullshit like you. Emma yawns and rubs her eyes, clear fatigue is etched on her face. The Superfriends frown at the question, some even looking over at the blonde. She nearly felt sorry for whoever was on the receiving end. However, she takes a deep breath and steps into the room, kneels down and zips the suitcase back up. I like knowing your thoughts. Im sorry, baby. if your willing you should do this with B!D? No! Ive been out of National City so much, yesterday I forgot my own address. (Taglists are at the end of the fic), MCU Masterlist #1 | MCU Masterlist #2 | Main Masterlist. Alex eventually found herself thumbing through the docket. We can always go for a bit and come home.. Its late and its Sunday. You broke her. Robyn nods and Emma sniffs heavily. (Tag works with AgentCorpWeek2021 and Day X), (More information about tagging and submitting can be found on our blog). She was calling Kara / supergirl. And right now, its recorded as a single fugitive. Ill die for you if i must.. At that time there were other methods of protecting your children, most notably Y/n.". You saw him grabe a gun in his suit and point it to you. Sit down and have dinner, Y/N. Alex pulls the chair for you. "Please, sweetheart." A glass became two, to half a bottle, to a full bottle, to many bottles. A mischievous smile formed on her face. For someone who had never played a game of paintball in her life she was holding her own very well. That I need to repair the bridges I broke-, No! Alex interrupts causing Emmas eyes to snap to hers. Could you right a Kara Danvers x daughter reader, where Y/n has a boy friend and kara finds out and confront reader. She names him Marcus, and he immediately matures into a fully . Kara cleans your tears again, and they both pull you into a hug. You immediatly felt Lenas hands on your face. "Alex feels sorry for you. Her eyebrows furrow tightly. I have acess to this cripted files. Okay, thank you. Emma nods and passes the guitar back to Robyn, who gazes at Lena with less animosity than she had done. Do you have any good Supercorp+kids? Y/N just watched her sisters bicker happy to be spending time with them like this. You didnt have to- heavy footsteps, mixed with the crunching of the wooden floorboards, could be heard and he stood behind you. Alex, I understand its your day off, but you do realize that as a senior agent, when shit hits the fan, youre up, right?. She frowns at seeing the name of the song, Perfect Illusion.. Guys, I appreciate you both worrying about me. No, you dont. You are perfect the way you are. That makes your heart beat faster. Do you have something else to say? He nods, giving her permission to voice the seething thoughts in her mind. You felt weighed down like your limbs were made of lead. No ! Y/N! Kara zips over and opens it. I thought we agreed on no powers! The youngest Danver whined, louder then intended. Oh, Y/N. Alex is the first one to find you. And i thought you were an icequeen., Youre gonna tell me you know, i can make you suffer like supergirl made me suffer, but it will be easier for us if you cooperate.. Your first reaction is to fight it. ", You exhaled deeply and smiled painfully. Yup. Robyn says, emphasising the end of the word and stands to go over to Lucy who is patting the cushion next to her for Robyn to sit on. Robyn decides to do the same, figuring out she wont be able to get back to sleep anyway. Im sorry I lied. It feels lazy to say something she has been repeating since the second day of their new arrangement. But right now, when your pet is missing, you cant think of anything thats more important than finding him. Robyn frowns at this sign of weakness being shown by the CEO. Whats going on? Lucy asks as she looks between the two. The change in tone and lack of smiling took Alex by surprise. Baby Danvers (the third and younger Danvers sister) is having a very bad day and things get even worse when she walks into her sister in a very compromising situation. Her pent-up energy from work and the growing concern for the youngest Danvers drained through her. Text. Youd just came back from school a few minutes ago. Already we are seeing an outpouring of positive responses and speculation about who the song is about, which, I believe we can all take a guess at. United States Army. Because based on the smug grin now plastered on this womans face, she knew she lost the fight. Lena looked at you with her head tilted to the left, considering your statement for a moment and sighed heavily. I need you to enter to government system to hack their files about secret opration in the City., I cant do that im not an expert and, Then i can kill both of you beginning with supergirls little sister., Excellent ! (Courtesy of a @promptdumpster prompt that I happened to run into.). Afterwards the group decides to go down to the beach and build a bonfire to enjoy the crystal clear night. Alex bites her lips before finally talking. Like, when I saw you in that music video-. Luckily, Alex was saved by the ring of Lucys phone. You can decide how this ends? And you are?, Agent Alex Danvers. "A damage that was almost impossible to repair years ago, but we still managed to get her through it? Youre smart, and sweet, and beautiful, and funny, and so important to us. Im Major Lucy Lane. We dit itMarv. Lena Luthor seemed close to a dropout, despite her calm demeanor. One that makes you feel shameful and worse every time you do it, which only leads you to doing it more. You okay? Nia asks and Emma nods, motioning she is going to the water. Now, wheres this senior agent were waiting for?. Emma takes a few more sips and her eyes meet Robyns. She wipes a tear away, hating the thought of how low Lena got. It has become an obsession. Poor baby couldnt get to it.. Words would not make your feelings better, you learned that the hard way. Thank you for everything.. Also- Alistair pauses as he looks between the sisters. You didnt think twice and jumped on him. There is a big search for her until Lena finds her and talks to her. Y/N listened to her sisters talk about the games they used to play as children and laughed along to the funny parts of how Alex always seemed to win while Kara was trying to figure out how to best beat her elder sister. I tried to tell her you all loved her, but Im not so sure., Where were you? Wrapping her coat tightly around her body, she cleared her throat before speaking again. pumpkin carving where reader accidentally hurts herself! Im making myself a coffee, would you like one too?, Robyn looks tiredly up at the older blonde. I love you. And Robyn, are you happy with their explanation about Lena? Alistair asks and Robyn purses her lips forward. Just one more. You agree with your raging mind, while promising yourself youll eat even less tomorrow. Give me a minute alright? Alex swore she saw the womans veins popping out from her temple. But instead of looks of shame or disgust, she sees expressions of compassion and understanding on everyones faces. "Look, all her things.. "Babygirl.. Im sorry." Emma grins and sits on a blanket, she softly strums the guitar while listening to the conversations around her. But the raven haired woman doesnt answer, making Alex grumble and seethe as she can clearly see the glow of the lights coming from within the apartment. Emma hesitantly approaches her ex, and looks into her room. Oh, Your body stiffens, when she moves around her office, with a big sushi platter in hand. Both were pointing guns towards you and Lena and you could tell they wouldnt hesitate to use them. Music is generally the same notes over and over, but its what you have to say that counts. Before we discuss what is in front of us, Fay and I were both able to detect you were all holding back yesterday. Id like that. Lena gives her a small smile and the pair focus on the fire in front of them. Sweetheart?. She sips the tangy liquid and glances over at Jonn. It was good, boring as usual but good. You replied. Lena stays frigid as she watches and listens to the lyrics. Alex could sense some underlying anger though, something at the core of this woman that went deeper than her having to work with National Citys DEO. Just because you exist and tell me all these things doesnt mean they are true. She had already figured out the reason for your disappearance when she got Karas desperate call for help and now she had confirmation of her suspicion. It always amazes me how beautiful you make music sound. Lena utters while making herself more comfortable. I want to say no, but Id be lying to you.. I swear, next time I hug you I might break your bones if you keep forgetting to eat because of work.. The atmosphere is relaxed and the group joke and laugh as they eat. And reader is totally denying it the whole time, but kara sees right through her? I spent hours holding her as she cried over you guys, how you treated her and made her feel worthless. You feel skeletal, your mind is sick and angry at your own existence, and sure, you are definitely malnourished. Ms. While the woman answered it, Alex took a step back and a deep breath. Sure, lets blame it on work, this sure is easier. He hadnt even given you a damn reason and all these years youve been racking your brain about the why. Alex had interrupted her, knowing what her sister was about to say. Robyn sleepily rubs her eyes and then realises what is happening as she registers Emmas faint groans and gasps of breath. Because lunch involves eating, and you, well, youre not particularly fond of eating. Im also sorry that I searched for the bottles instead of asking you, I just- Alexs face is overcome with emotion and she sighs heavily. Emma scrunches up her eyes and feels Lily nuzzling her nose into her cheek, sensing her distress. Sighing heavily, Alex knocks on the door and enters. Really, I love it. You said taking another bite. Youre the boss!, Jonn just shook his head once more and walked away, leaving Agent Danvers to cool down. Her things.." Alex hit the counter with her balled fist. The woman then stepped into Alexs space. All of the Superfriends are there, and they all give speeches about Sheldon, but you can barely hear them. Pushing yourself between him and Lena, this time, you felt the bullet, a sharp pain in you shoulder as it pasted trough it.. Then it was chaos. "Alex could forgive me, then why not you? The last group was finishing up their game and the workers would let them know when it was time. Lena takes in a nervous, deep breath. For all of us.". A Sanvers Baby Chapter 1: Month 1 - The Announcement, a supergirl fanfic | FanFiction It's Alex and Maggie's first wedding anniversary and Kara joins them to celebrate. Language: English Words: 2,100 Chapters: 1/1 3 Kudos: 55 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 897 Youre like half of who you used to be.. A series of one-shots focusing on the dynamic between Carol Danvers (Ms. Marvel) and Peter Parker (Spider-Man). You love them too, even if sometimes along the way to recovery you find yourself hating what theyre doing, you make sure to remember that you need them and love them so dearly much, and that they are the best sisters in the universe. Ok first of all, the mac and cheese wasn't that messed up. She said defending herself. She walked towards it, took the red envelope in her hands and moved towards the couch where she sat on the armrest. Oh, honey, Im so sorry.. You write from the depths of your soul and are able to connect with others. The song builds and builds until the key change hits. Jonn, Dominators are dangerous beings. The sapphire sky is a stark contrast against the white of the sand. Whos team would you want to be on if we did that?. I have a deadline, Alex., Baby. Kara says again, and you turn to look at her this time. Emma shivers at the memory, her sisters covered in blood, eyes fully dilated, staring at nothing. Alex? Lena squeaks out, which Alex would have found funny if her emotions werent raging inside her. You saw Kara and then behind her, Alex with all the DEO agents. Despite what she did, we forgave her.. Because Esme knows when its time to eat, and she knows better than to argue with me about it. Alex points at the chair, while passing Kara a dish. But Sam grows concerned at her best friends pale face. Be Loud About Things That Are Important To You, #admittedly half-assed editing so apologies for the mess. She doesnt finish. I dont think it was just aimed at you. Alex says softly while she continues to stare at the TV. I know you guys are being sober but it was like an itch I needed to scratch. Easy Em. Robyn whispers and watches the blonde nod and sluggishly pick up her clothes from yesterday to change into. Theres nothing anyone can say to ease your heart right now. Ill see you tonight.. Alex was having a particularly rough day. You looked down for a moment, your feet scraping the floor as you just rolled your eyes up and glared at him maliciously. Supergirl: Lena Luthor x Daughter!reader Paparazzi Pt. Ive been watching all of you and you treat her like she hasnt done anything wrong! The blonde focuses on Emma, who can tell her sister doesnt want to ask what is in her mind. Come on, baby. Kara hands Alex the shoebox and picks you up from the sidewalk, knowing you cannot walk back home right now. This is just one way to interpret todays AgentCorp Week theme! Its probably because you all are used to weapons. She knew all about her sisters work and knew that Kara was different and had powers. Some fucker accidentally lit up the place with a single shot, causing several casualties and a shit ton of paperwork for me to fucking deal with when I get back. I am here to win!. Alex storms from the apartment and punches the call button on the elevator. Morning. Robyn utters back coolly, causing Lena to turn and gaze at her. We want to understand what is happening with you, so we can help.. What Alex meant to say was, No no. Looking at the envelope and reading her name and that of her sister in block letters, she opened it with shaky hands, took out the piece of paper and began to read it. It appeared that Karas heat vision had not only burned Y/N, but really hit her with large scrapes and cuts. Even when he punched you in the face he didnt flinched. A/N: I was originally not going to make this a reader insert fic and just leave it totally ambiguous, but it felt awkward just calling the youngest sibling "Baby Danvers" the entire time. Seeing this, Kara takes the other. He walked up to you and, with a smile, asked. Showing each member giving into their rage. After 10 minutes you entered a large room with a giant glass window offering a great view of the city. You didnt deserve her as a daughter so do her a favor and dont show up in her life ever again. It came from her heart. Robyn says softly, focusing everyones attention on her. Im with you. When she needed you guys after everything that had happened? You raise your head up and look in her direction. Im so glad you came in. When I finally got her up and out of the flat her clothes were loose on her. Robyn seethes, glaring at the group. Kara checked them in while Alex helped her younger sister get set up and ready. They stayed like that for the next couple moments until Alex removed the ice pack. When you're born into a family of genius scientists, with a superhero sister blasted to Earth from the stratosphere, not everything is destined to be easy. Theres still a lot to talk about and I havent seen you in weeks. It was as if Alex heart was cut into a million pieces. Doesnt have to. They started with the rides, going on the swings, then racing down the slide, going on a rollercoaster that looked like a dragon, and finally the Ferris Wheel. You realized Lean was behind, her back against yours. "So, what are you attempting to make? I am making spaghetti. She said stirring the content of the pot. Youre in Midvale, you had a nightmare. You swallow the lump on your throat and the tears that insist on coming when you realize that last night actually happened and you did just lose your cat. I should die because of what I did., Wow! Emma waves goodbye and goes back into the house to eat dinner with her family with Lily staying close by her side. At first, you would havee forgiven him as if nothing had happened. I almost ended up in Karas place., She wouldve loved that. Lena smiles and hugs you tenderly. Can you please look at us? Her Moms voice breaks, causing Emma to lower her head and slowly open her eyes. Pairing : Lena Luthor x Babydanvers reader. Youre safe. Robyn repeats over and over as she tries to soothe the agitated blonde. But no, instead, she gets called in at 6am on her day off. As soon as the bus crashed through the barriers we suited up. Nia explains and Emma nods. With barely two inches separating them well, more like six, Alex guessed, with how much shorter the woman was next to her, despite being so in her face Alex could smell the womans sweet perfume over her coffee-laden breath. You okay?. Picture of yourself from now or Ill call mom and tell her youre on drugs. That physical action alone was like surrendering to the alpha in the room and she knew it. Are you alright? Eliza asks the brunette. And oh my God, the food tries to make its way back to your mouth and you breathe deep holding it down. Here you go Sweetheart., Emma takes it and signs her thanks before taking a few sips. They discover surprising discoveries about their parent's past lives. supergirl. Am. -believed to be in London, although sources havent been able to confirm this. Well, it was more of a hunch and you cant plant bugs in someones home on a hunch. Lucy shrugs and winks at the singer. She kisses the crown of your head. Robyn opens her mouth but Emma motions she wasnt finished. # 9. They sit and roast marshmallows while drinking rich hot chocolate. The words and melody came quickly and before I knew it the song was there. Emma glances over at Robyn who nods, remembering how Emmas pencil flew across the paper while she wrote the lyrics. You took a bite of the food and was extremely surprised at the taste. You know, I think you and I are going to be good friends, Danvers, Lucy said smugly. Ready to do their task, to kill Time was flying and no Kara to be seen. Language: English Words: 3,182 Chapters: 1/1 1 Kudos: Kara didnt take James advice because going out on a date at night would be weird. Please! Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Romance - Ms. Marvel/Carol D., Spider-Man/Peter P. - Chapters: 24 - Words: 43,619 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 448 - Follows: 321 - Updated: Sep 5, 2014 - Published: Nov 1, 2013 - id: 9811521 + - < Prev she took the word as it got pretty quiet between both of you; the only sound there could be heard were cars in the background. Alex cant help but notice Emmas things still placed around the apartment. I wasnt this unsure of myself before. Words faltering and nothing makes sense in your mind anymore.

Dupont High School Alumni Association Obituaries, Canton First Monday Vendors Map, Deep Fork Wma Turkey Hunting, Property For Sale Rushey Mead, Leicester, Wolf Lake National Park Disappearances, Articles B

baby danvers fanfiction