Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

cheater bakugou x reader

He is absoulutly perfect. You began your homework. Ya know, the lead vocalist and guitarist in the hot boy group of the century at the monument: The Murderers. Remember to show me them in their original color some day. you said, walking in and plopping to sit on the bed. Broken bones? Whatever was left of your heart broke. Your shoulders and eyebrows were slumped, a sad smile on your face while your puffy red eyes bore a soulless gaze. Shigaraki is true to his word.Shigaraki/Reader | Sweets Sequel, 12. Im here. you said, knocking on Bakugous dorm door. I? he said, groggily, I rej..-hic-..rejected Ura-hic-raka.now she sp..spoiled your..relatio-hic-shipb-because she-hic- wanted to g-get at me. Really? you asked lightly, then shifting your mood to dangerous, Then fucking try to. He stared at you, not moving a muscle and then slowly turned to face his now wimping comrades. Bakugou perked up when she extended her hand out to his, "Yeah you do. Bakugou froze and glanced at Ochakos face. It was a 4 person band. Everyone kept on glancing towards you, where you were playing with your drink, sitting at the bar area, not even drinking it. . Bakugo: don't touch my girlfriend/boyfriend u half and half bastard! But.. you managed to whisper out, you.love meyou said ity-you fucking love me.why?" "N-No..I-Im fine. he said. You had pretty much gotten used to most of the more stressful situations. Do you not like cold soba? Todoroki asked you, as he took a seat across you. Part 1: Shinsou. you thought, and skipped in. Suicide. Its time for class. you said, turning around at the bell. I used to be busy with work. He said that one day you'd live there and help keep the place beautiful too, one day when he couldn't anymore. Midoriya. Kirishima whispered out, Do the damage. and with that Izuku threw open the door and you entered smiling widely with the cake in your hands. The interviewer kept on shooting annoying questions at Shinsou and Todoroki who kept on replying until you finally spoke up. Watch. You finished your homework and looked up, to see Bakugous eyes drift from Kirishima to you. He remembered how you had never gone to the salon before a celebration, how you had never needed the salon. Y'all will probably get this around October or November. Much to your disgrace, your seat was right opposite to Bakugous, even though the table was slightly ovalish-circular. Dude! He pulled away immediately (y-y/n) I can-. Almost every guy there took a sip. Shinsous eyes were fixed into Bakugous as he stared at him with a death glare. I've done nothing, why the people closest to me hurt me so badly? So, I started off with Quotev :) I love writing different kinds of Oneshots but as for now, smut stuff is out of the bounds. II dont think Id want to be a hurdle between them. you said, your voice cracking as your eyes got glassier, your saddness visible through your fake smile, Im happy that they both will be happy. You felt your body get heavier and more and more numb by the second. He exhaled shallowly knowing what was to come. You sat on the couch and balled. Bakugou ran over to you and the only thing he said was, fuck.. How long? you croaked out, hating how weak your voice sounded. You shrugged slightly, trying your best to not look back at the male in question, the guy who had been your boyfriend for four years before he suddenly broke up on your wedding day and had married Uraraka just in a few weeks. You stared at the four girls in your room, and then looked down. So um, Note: just a quick Drabble that I thought of, sorry its all over the place, Warnings: aged up! You were halfway through your food when a sudden urge to cough overtook you. Bakugo: what the fuck you doing here half and half?! Im going out shopping! HAWKS! Mirko shouted, cutting him mid sentence. A soft smile tugged at your lips. You looked so..sad. You wanted to know because what was happening didnt seem right. . There was an accident. Hawks said, They couldnt make it. Your eyes widened as a deep pain erupted in your chest. There was a deep silence for minutes together, during which your eyes teared up, your breath became shallower and you were absent-mindedly biting your lower lip so hard that it was bleeding. you managed to say in ur very hurt tone, Todo: fuck this- (he said walking into the house and straight up stairs, you begged him not to go up but he didn't care, while walking in his eyes met directly on katsuki's. You could feel his warmth make your heartache lessen,slowly. Inspired by my other (less well written) story Foolish Hearts. When that day finally came you packed up your life and headed out of the city you had called home for 21 years. He smirked as he clicked the answers. You know, love isnt in our control. You stopped dead in your tracks. Were in too! Mina said, referring to herself, Kaminari, Sero, Jirou and Momo. Thanks. you said. Bakugou had taken you all the way to his parent's house. Plus we can catch up? Cheating!Haikyuu x Reader. You were picked up by Mirko and dropped onto something warm. There was suddenly a lot of commotion, where the audience began booing at Ochako and Monomoa and Ochako began arguing. She fucking pushed you and hurt him! the other one said right before receiving a hard kick in the stomach. STOP ITBAKUGOU! you shouted as you lunged forward to protect Izuku, your childhood friend. - Bakugou X ToughGirlReader(Quirkless, definite have to draw a chibi lysandre like this one now. WHAT SORT OF FUCKING EXTRAS ARE YOU TO BE BET UP BY A QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT LIKE HER? You pain went tenfold when your attention fell on her when yourealized it was her, your best friend, who was lying in bed with your husband. Todo: come on y/n pack ur shit, ur not staying here (he said grabbing you by the wrist) 11. FUCK THIS ASSHOLE, LET ME PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE, Bakugo: y/n please don't leave me, I didn't mean to-, Todo: DIDN'T MEAN TO WHAT? Snapping her gaze to the male, she lets out a loud growl and rushes at him. It was cut a little shorter than the actual length it had grown, but was still longer than the length it was at U.A. "Katsuki. you said, your voice now rising, Answer me! Uraraka gripped him tighter, Its simple. she said, He doesnt anymore., Im not asking you Ochako." HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD EXPLOSION MURDER! all your classmates shouted as you placed the cake on his table,near the door, chuckling and turned to glance at your friends who were frozen in shock. Wheres Ochako? you asked, suddenly, noticing how your best friend wasnt seated among the rest, which was awkward. (Name), he said, Theres blood on your mouth. You jolted and wiped your mouth with your sleeve as Bakugou eyed you menacingly. I was just going easy, looks like a person with a pitiful quirk like your doesnt get the say! you snarled sarcastically. The classes was rather boring but being the good student you were, you payed attention. It was really late at night, like, 3 in the morning late. (N-Name), y-you dont need to! Izuku mumbled, placing his hand on your shoulder. Uhis..is this bar inconvenient for you? she asked sadly. Bakugou wanted to run after you, wanted to hold you, wanted to kiss your nose and make you giggle, wanted to hold little mei with you and hug the both of you tight. Bakugo: I'm so sorry y/n I fucked up bad, can we please start over please! Were going! Spherical light bulbs hung from the high-rise ceiling, illuminating the black and red furniture. He wouldve obviously felt bad. you said. NKI2021615. Sometimes you and Bakugo would facetime for hours talking about lyrics, or stupid shit Denki would do or say. You always had that affect on him. thanks, sorry to bother you. He too, had a low tolerance. (N-Name), y-you dont need to! Izuku mumbled, placing his hand on your shoulder. Todo: so um I was just leaving I was wondering if you'd like to get lunch with me? bakugou x reader (angst + fluff +angst) so um this is based of off Heather bc im in my feels I also don't ship Uraraka and Bakugou, but in this they are together. He froze as his eyes widened when he found a neatly packed crimson shirt and a tuxedo, the exact one he wore on his and your first date together. i also feel like i haven't seen enough of kaminari to write about him, so for now, this will just be bakugou! Cheater bakugou x reader (Literally trash) 6,808 views Nov 26, 2020 208 Dislike Share Kanako 93 subscribers i made this at 2:30 am so thats why it sucks Lol Help me :,) kinda angst? I've been pretty unmotivated with all the hate that's been thrown at me lately and I'm pretty hesitant about posting this. WHY FUCKEN YOU? You were so proud to see them finally being one of the top bands in the whole world. No one other than you,Todoroki and Momo,thepeople who helped you all this time knew about Shinsous girlfriend and moreover,you three had never even seen her. Over the years, crimson had become your favorite dress color and now, you regretted wearing it. 'Who knew, he thought, remembering how he had never kept the attire safely and realizing it may have been you, 'Who knew she had valued it so much. He sighed and rubbed his temples. You passed out. I always make you cry. he said, hugging you tightly. You forced up a smile. Dabi finds you.Dabi/Reader | Fiend Final, 12. The three of you get close, closer than friends until you arent friends anymore. You went limp into his arms, feeling him breath against your skin. Alright, everyone ready? you asked, as everyone of your classmates had quietly gathered in front of your house at 8pm. Yes. Todoroki said, Youre right, (Name), Momo, youre not drinking. You let out a false chuckle, Thats the protective dad for you. Todoroki gave you a small smile and turned to convince Momo, who had probably been wishing to enjoy the party fully. There was a muffled girly shriek making you jolt and turn around to face the girls. Cheater!Bakugou x Fem!reader Warnings: angst, cursing Word count: 1522 It had been four weeks since you gave birth to mei. "Did two years mean nothing to you?! Originally posted by qux-xi. You and katsuki's first child. Idk tho. Bakugou let out an annoyed 'tch and scoffed, walking away. When you finally arrived inside, he slammed the door shut and looked at you with those fierce eyes. You didn't ever think anything would happen between the two of you. He was tired, angry and completely pissed that him and his team had barely made a dent in the series of murders that were going around Tokyo. If you squint, my bad writing :|, I did not re read it so mistakes? They werent there. Fuck- I love the both of you so god damn much its not even funny he rubbed circles into your back pleaseplease. You didnt want to tell them that the boy you had fallen for was the cold heterochromital boy who didnt even understand love. ", Word count: 1151. I hope you like it :) also, sorry its a small story kinda all over the place. IVE LOVED HER/HIM SINCE WE WERE KIDS AND IF I HAD HER/HIM I WOULDN'T DARE EVEN BOTHERING CHEATING, YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I WOULD LOVE JUST TO WAKE UP BESIDE HER/HIM EVERYDAY JUST LIKE YOU DO? You dropped the boxed lunch, making Bakugou immediately pull away from the other woman, his sidekick. (Name). Todoroki called out, making you turn to him. You looked at Kirishima, whom you found to be very adorable. Sorry for any errors (' ) honestly mei is my favorite name for a baby soyeah, Summary: bakugou and the squad help take care of your abusive ex, but who is also the father of your child. The bright bonfire keeping you warm against the chilling night? You placed your hands on his shoulders and said, Anything wrong, Kirishima." So you decided you were going to surprise him today and show up at his work to come and bring him lunch , you walked into the building like usual looking for katsuki but you didn't find him, that was until you bumped into ur really good friend todoroki. Im not really sure whether this was what you were planning so Im sorry for thatI tried to make it a little more elaborate but I was kind of short on time due to my examsStill, hope you enjoy ^_^, ___________________________________________________________, So, this is true? Jirou mumbled out, Y-Youve really got. His voice was low, like a whisper"M-Messed up so bad, I wanted to die. You looked around. Why the hell did he always do that when he was about to see you? And last, I will put a lot of songs in between. Didnt know he worked out at this hour too. Kirishima said, grinning widely. Katsuki. (your choice if you want it to be platonic or romantic with either one of them) thanks! Note: alright folks, here ya go, enjoy :) hope this was ok :) part 1, part2, part 3 final (your here), Note: hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ive been trying to write lately but its been kinda shit. He didnt say anything, no words coming from his mouth. Warning: any rude comments in this book will get you muted. _____________________back to the present. You cried because you were angry. You cried because you were upset. 'Just a few steps away. he thought, 'I could atleast say sorrymaybe she doesnt like him. Except, the melody was kind of off andslurred? The flashback repeated in your head until you eventually fell asleep, but even then the image replayed in your head like a broken wheel of film. She has been married to him for so much time now; to the man of her dreams, Levi Ackerman. I'm not a rude person but I will be if hate or anything rude will be said. Im not fucking wearing this with pink cheek- he halted his speech, realizing how the old memories had made him call Ochako with the nickname he used at U.A. Cheater - Bakugou X Reader (~2~) Deviation Actions. Never have I ever, Momo said, Wanted only happiness for my love. You quietly took a drink, not wanting to look up. Bakugou noticed their glanced and turned to see you too. Im here. he said, SShhhhh,Im here.. (Y/n) Kirishima looked at you, eyes kind this is not your fault-. The texts glared back at Bakugou from the screen of his phone. Were you drunk? Uraraka poked her head from behind him, as she wrapped her arms around his torso from the back, making your heart ache even more, Because he regrets marrying you. she said. They all stared at you with menacing eyes, telling you to spit it out and so you nodded while facing the ground. (Hero name)! Ochakos voice boomed through the video. The little flower on which you, a homeless butterfly came over to rest, to feed, to stay warm? What could have caused him to do this? Bakugou noticed how your eyebrows and eyes twitched and how your smile was unstable. You still have the tux you wore on your first date with that cheating bitch, right? Ochako said, a vein twitched in Bakugous temples. However, instead of the usual carefree look he usually had, he and Mirko beside him had sad, hesitant looks. Alright! You were busy chuckling while Shinsou kept on asking you to reconsider because you were drunk. So I hope this is ok, Im not good with angst. And frankly, he wasnt getting anywhere with it. A.K.AThe fanfic where you die and are reincarnated as a cat!Note:This Story is updated every other Sunday and Tags are added before a chapter is posted. Attack on Titan Yandere | Reader | Anime/Manga Romance Cheater Horror Lies Modern Levi Angst Au Ackerman Levi X Reader Yandere X Reader. Why would I even want to think about a weakling like him.. It wasn't something that held any meaning. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I see him everyday and he seems to never notice im there. T-Thanks. Izuku mumbled. Once he saw your door, he mindlessly began to brush off any possible dirt off his t-shirt and sweats, running a hand through his hair to make it more fluffy, then stopped. They're all so loving in their own ways and for anyone to actually do this would be absolutely horrible to their partners. Bakugo stopped singing, then suddenly, you heard it. Shes too drunk for work. Shinsou said, assuming theyd have some work realted business. Your vision started to blur as tears started to cloud your vision. Everyone nodded. You didnt take it.. The air behind the punch forces the girl to skid back a few steps. He took a seat between Shinsou and Todoroki and slowly cradled you. Masterlist. "Fuck it I'm cancelling the rest of my tour and coming back to you. You shook your head in denial. But sir, the interviewer asked, Uravity made it very clear- but Shinsou cut her off, How about you try not to indulge yourself into someone elses personal life?. He stopped loving her because of the pain she caused him and began loving me., Yeah. Ochako said brightly. enoy~ You had the biggest crush on your classmate Bakugou Katsuki, he was perfect in your eyes, his hair, his eyes, his personality, and that possessiveness he carries around. All of these things? Alright! you said, Please stop here! Bakugou stiffened up, ready to hear whatever you had to say. It isn't what it looks like and you have to believe me. You shook your head in denial and turned away. Jul 1, 2020 - Read Cheater Bakugo x reader (part 1) from the story BAKUGO X READER ~ONE SHOTS~ by SuperNukooo with 14,974 reads. The dinner was soba, and Todoroki had asked for it cold so everyone decided to have cold soba. YOUR HERO [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader] - Chapter 3 You havent gone out in a while due to the baby. Bakugou had just entered with Ochako, wearing the attire he wore to your first date with him while Ochako wore something which was almost similar to the dress you had worn. But, will you be the Alpha a certain blond needs? You woke up, softly to the sound of birds chirping. He wasnt thinking, he made his way out the door, ignoring Kirishima and kamanaris protest. Hawks and Mirko exchanged worried looks and led you outside. Everyone took their seats, on a table arranged for everyone, one seat which was meant for you, still empty. T-Thanks. Izuku mumbled. I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter. Oh my goodness kamanari made a baby voice your getting so big! He took meis little hand, Kamanari Flicked Kirishimas head dude shes a girl. Having your features and hair and katsukis eyes and stubbornness. Literature Text. While his friends obviously looked mad, you seemed to look at him with hurt. Thats what all youll find here, lots of cute, crispy, fluffly, angsty etc etc Oneshots. You wanted to run into his arms and be held, tell him why you were so upset, let him comfort you, but you knew you couldnt. 9 Favourites. You turned around so fast you almost gave yourself whiplash. He held you tighter, head resting on top of yours. What the fuck! You attempted to shove him away, the previous birth still causing your quirk and strength to weaken, not making much progress in pushing him away.

Utility Warehouse Pay Bill, Tampa Bay Rays Moving To Orlando, Articles C

cheater bakugou x reader