Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

clipper pending passes

We also offer special discounts for children and military personnel. This page includes How RTC cards work, accessible information, and using Clipper equipment. To add a card to your Android phone, open Google Pay and click the + sign. The exception is BART HVD, which will be available the following day. Hold it flat against the Clipper logo on the Clipper reader until you hear it beep or the BART fare gate displays \OK\. Once onboard the vessel, an announcement will be made to retrieve parking validations at the galley. After we collect payment, we will send you an email confirming this. BART trips outside Embarcadero station to Balboa Park station in San Franciscoare charged full fare. Infants under 1 (<1) are free on the Clipper, but are not provided a seat. Why not? Note that it can take between 5 and 20 minutes to walk from the Wall Street parking garage to our Seattle terminal depending on various factors such as train crossings. Privacy Policy. When you first set up automatic reloading, the process is not complete until we confirm your payment source is valid and you tag your card to a card reader or fare gate to activate automatic loading. The RTC Clipper card is a version of Clipper created for passengers under 65with qualifying disabilities to provide 62.5% off. questions, log in to your account. Phone. Embarcadero BART/Muni Station Concourse Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays: Temporarily Closed. Pet space is highly limited, so we strongly recommend you book in advance and use our Contact Us page to inform us of your pet travel plans. Learn more about required travel documents. You can use them to load and reload cash value and passes and take advantage of any available transfers. Am I reloading this wrong online? The top outer viewing deck is open to all guests and is non-reserved seating to enjoy during our whale watching trips. No. There's no need to open an app. HVD applies only to BART rides. When traveling between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border. Purchase at various retail locations , including BART and Walgreens. As others have said, it's RFID interference with other cards that's likely the problem. You can use Clipper cards on all Bay Area transit agencies. Please note that the voucher is not valid for seeing a specific whale species and is also not valid for a cash back exchange. Clipper on your phone. Heres how long youll need to wait to pick it up: If you need to use your value right away, reload your card in person at a retailer, staffed location or self-serve machine, and youll be able to use it immediately. Should you miss this announcement, our crew will make sure you receive a parking validation ticket when arriving back at Pier 69 in Seattle. See the, You can add a Clipper card to your iPhone or Android phone: To add a card to your iPhone (or Apple Watch), open the Apple Wallet app and click the plus + icon. You can bring pets onboard the Victoria Clipper and San Juan Clipper ferries, if they are in a carrier and accompanied by a person (animals cannot be transported as cargo). By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Bicycles are stored on the outside deck subject to the elements. The extent to which you can use your card and the fees that apply depend on your credit card company and bank. You can load a Monthly Pass on your card, as well as cash value for Single Rides or a Day Pass. This means we couldnt process your payment for automatic reloading. If one does not use the Clipper card for six months, it can be frozen. But if you tag off, Clipper will return the difference of $6 to your card. Pay With Before leaving for your trip, contact your local carrier for information on call pricing, text messaging and internet usage. The correct fare will be automatically deducted. Since our boats travel far from the shore on portions of our journey, we are unable to offer Wi-Fi onboard our vessels. There are three seating classes on the Victoria Clipper ferry. This process may take up to 5 days if you are tagging only on a bus or light-rail vehicle. Note: These locations cannot replace RTC cards or cards associated with an employer, school or other institutional program. Vista Panoramic Upgraded window seats in Vista Class. NOTE: checked luggage will be checked in and paid for (Credit Card ONLY, Cash is NOT accepted) at the FRS Clipper terminal on your day of travel. Learn more about our Victoria Clipper V on our vessel information page or take a virtual tour of the vessel. Failure to provide such evidencemay make you inadmissible to Canada. I set up Auto-Reload, but its not showing up in my online account. See our Virtual Tour of the Victoria Clipper V. Our direct route between Seattle and Victoria, BC on the Victoria Clipper V ferry is around 2 hours and 45 minutes between Pier 69 in downtown Seattle and Belleville Terminal in Victorias downtown Inner Harbor. Using Clipper. My wife tried to the use the card lately since ac just started charging but they told her it didnt no have enough. Yes, you can use the Clipper app to manage your account on your phone. He started his journalism career as a sports editor in Iowa in 1975. We notify customers 30 and 60 days before the expiration date of their payment card on file. Log in to your account to add a Backup Payment method. It still says my trip is in progress, any way to cancel this? Clipper on your phone will not unlock a bikeshare. Your session is about to expire due to inactivity. Visit Us Get an adult, Youth or Senior Clipper card Please make sure you have reviewed the ID & Requirements required by the Canadian government prior to arriving at our Seattle terminal. Update your spam filter by adding [email protected] to your list of approved email addresses. Can I use the cash value loaded on my Clipper card to purchase a transit pass for my card? Clipper defines a child as 11 years and younger, but hotels and tours may have different child ages. I'd like to plan my visit to the Bay Area in advance. If you have a monthly pass, it will obviously expire at the end of the month. The terminal is located on Alaskan Way at Pier 69. While Clipper processes your cancellation request immediately, there is a slight delay in this information reaching card readers. All guests are welcome to use the top outside viewing deck as desired during our trips. If you are participating in a special pass program through your employer, school or residence, please contact your program administrator for information about getting a replacement card. You can order a card and value online but note we can only mail cards to domestic addresses. Pre-boarding is available on most departures if you need a little more time to settle in, such as familiestraveling with childrenages 5 and under and those with difficulty walking. How does Auto-Reload work with monthly passes? How long do I have to pick up the value before it expires? LOOP, by contrast, prevents execution of statements within a DO WHILE based on an intermediate . Season Tickets. Everything you need to know when you travel with Clipper! Was I supposed to activate it somewhere? You will only need a valid passport (or other valid travel document, see below) to enter Canada. Upon arrival at our Victoria terminal, youll clear both Canadian Immigration and Customs at the same time. When booking online, please mark the box noting that a guest will require wheelchair assistance and contact us with any questions so that we may add a note to your reservation. You can also set up Clipper on your phone through Apple Wallet. Our departure times between Seattle and Victoria vary seasonally. There is a 50 cent surcharge per trip for Blue tickets. If you haven't reduced your balance by that time, the order will expire, and Clipper will return the value to your transit benefit provider. Golden Gate Ferry and Muni ticket machines only sell adult Clipper cards. Find your card and select Manage Auto-Reload from the More Options menu. Known as the Clipper BayPass, the new passes initially will be distributed to participating students at San Francisco State University, San Jose State University, the University of California's Berkeley campus and Santa Rosa Junior College, and then expanded to include residents of select affordable housing communities managed by MidPen Housing. We've made it easy with quick guides to every service on Clipper. . You can also order value at the same time. Select Clipper card and follow the instructions to add a card and load value. Clipper card says still in progress . Once you set up Auto-Reload, we need to confirm your payment method is valid. In Seattle, the nearby Bell Street Pier garage is located at 9 Wall Street, directly across Alaskan Way from the Edgewater Hotel. Try tagging your card again. Comfort VIP Best of the best seats in Comfort Class! Please note: Once you convert your plastic card to Clipper on your phone, you will no longer be able to use your plastic card for transit. PLEASE NOTE: Clippers terminals and the Victoria Clipper vessel are cashless, meaning purchases must be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. We will send an email to confirm that you have updated information in your account. The top outdoor viewing deck of San Juan Clipper is open and available to all guests during our trips and has bench seating but is not used for reserved seating. I was charged the wrong fare. Thank you! When booking online, please mark the box noting that a guest will require standard wheelchair assistance and contact us with any questions so that we may add a note to your reservation. Your value will be available immediately if you add value to a card in Apple Wallet or Google Wallet, whether you are adding the value through the Clipper app or in your wallet. Clipper is now available throughApple Pay and Google Pay. Check out our sample Victoria Clipper V gift shop menu. Please provide ages for all child passengers, Seattle to Victoria overnight hotel package, special discounts for children and military personnel. For all other cards on your phone without HVD, value will be available immediately. Enhanced Driver License or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID) applicable to, An original or copy of his or her birth certificate. You are allowed to check up to two pieces of luggage on the Victoria Clipper fast ferry at the cost of $20.00 USD / $25.00 CAD (Credit Card ONLY, Cash NOT accepted) per checked bag per leg of travel. Children 4 and under ride free but everyone else must have aClipper card (a plastic card or in your digital wallet)or a BART paper ticket (no longer sold at stations except SFO) with funds loaded. Please note that you cannot use your phone to unlock bikeshares. Hold your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android phone near the round Clipper reader on our fare gatesuntil you get an "OK" message on the fare gate. Within each class, there are upgrade sections as well. Get the Clipper app. On board the Victoria Clipper V ferry, A selection of locally-sourced meals, such as handmade sandwiches, yogurt parfaits, muffins and light snacks available for purchase on board. What should I do if my card is lost or stolen? Center your Apple Watch display over the "Tag Here" graphic on the screenyou might have to hold still or rotate your wrist to align the device properly. This is separate from confirmation of payment. Log in to your Cilpper account with the email address we have on file and provide an updated email address.

Kyle Keefe Wife, When A Guy Looks Down At Your Legs, Articles C

clipper pending passes