Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

gossip girl monologue blair

Wondering if she still loves Chuck, Dan gives her an ultimatum to come to the Shepherds' divorce party and reveal how she feels. [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. Check your inbox for your latest news from us. For as much as she's put the rich Upper East side teens in the hot seat, they hang on to every word because even if Gossip Girl is airing their dirty laundry, it's better than not being talked about it all. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. Leighton Meester, Nate Archibald (ex-boyfriend)Marcus Beaton (ex-boyfriend)Louis Grimaldi (ex-husband)Dan Humphrey (ex-boyfriend)Jack Bass (one-night stand)Carter Baizen (fling). Blair is the one who appears most committed to keeping the foursome together in a space where there's no outside pressure from Gossip Girl to tear them apart. Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. Its movement, design, and architecture all in one. All About My Brother (Season 1, Episode 16)True fact: Blair makes every headband work with her school uniform. I love you more and more every day if its even possible to love someone that much., 7. One of Gossip Girl's running themes is how much outside perceptions can create an image for someone. Season 1 episode 3 when Blair reads Serena the letter she wrote while Serena was at boarding school it's my favourite scene from the show and makes me cry every time haha. Blair also has to deal with hiding her feelings for Chuck. Blair makes this fair point hoping to convince Serena to accompany her to Paris for the summer. Blair reads her best friend, Serena, a letter in this scene. Gossip Girl Summer Tip #1: Dont fall asleep on the job. If you think you love reading Blair Waldorf quotes, then why not take a look at some 'Gossip Girl' quotes and 'Gilmore Girls' quotes? Blair: I'm just saying, I have moves. Blair is probably my favourite gossip girl character and the one I most relate to. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. -Double Identity (4x2), "Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish." "Ladies you can get your tiny brains to rest. For so many seasons, Gossip Girl hints at Blair and Chuck finally admitting that they love each other. Blair's words are important and explain that while she attempted to forget about Chuck and move on from him, she never could. The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation. While in college, she briefly dates, but it ends quickly. 2x25 when she tells Chuck she loves him so much it consumes her, its peak acting moment from Leighton. Ample supply of pens? Eight letters. "Not Everyone Wants To Be Blair Waldorf." This also sparks the beginning of Blair and Chuck's new physical relationship. Terms of Service apply. You don't need.. Sure. Devanga also possesses computer skills and is constantly looking to boost her writing with courses from the universities of Berkeley, Yale, and Harvard in the United States, as well as Ashoka University, India. Blair Waldorf is the Queen Bee of the Upper East Side, and the main character of the series. Wanting her to be happy, Chuck stops her and lets them be together. Even though it can be tough to see Dan as the logical choice for Gossip Girl, Blair's comment is still a memorable one. She's able to help crack the code in her planner, and ends up with Chuck and Nate at a brothel. She and Dan want to host everyone, and while they're excited to feel grown up, there is so much chaos that they definitely wish that they hadn't offered. It reflects in her best quotes - such as the one which says destiny is for losers, and the importance of a lot of mimosas. After taking on too much, she quits W (While You Weren't Sleeping) and her friendship with Dan continues to grow. (Seriously, Little J. is so out of her league it is laughable.) I lost my true self, but I want to be found., 32. 20. Birthday: Whether people love her or hate her, that's certainly a point in her favor, and something she tries to impart to her friends as well. Of course, fans now know that Dan Humphrey is the character behind these famous quotes, but trying to guess who was behind the voice was part of the show's fun. Last Appearance: barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis Blair: Don't be nervous, he's gonna love it. Serena knows that Blair always wants to be the most powerful person in her social circle, that she wants to be admired and leave a legacy behind her. The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation. Later that evening, Blair walks in on Chuck's final confrontation with Bart on the roof. She fakes her virginity for him and they get back together (Hi, Society). -Cross Rhodes (5x16), "My whole life I wanted to be a princess. I would never put my fate in someone elses hands., 35. -The Wrath of Con (2x23), "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you." Two weeks later she leaves to spend the summer in Paris with Serena. The only thing harder than making up is waking up. I did. Despite everything that she goes through, Blair Waldorf always knows her worth. In the novel series, Blair is the daughter of Harold Waldorf, a rich lawyer and Eleanor Waldorf, a wealthy heiress from an Upper East Side family. She attends the Debutante Ball with Nate, and it makes Chuck extremely jealous. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned. From New York to Paris to St. Barts, these teens are clearly well-traveled. First Appearance: ", 24. Blair: I'm just saying, I have moves. Her iconic quote: "Three words, eight letters, say it and I am yours" is unforgettable. The show started with no Gossip Girl monologue for the first few minutes and I was thrown off a bit. And Who Is The Man Upstairs To Discriminate? Her favorite restaurant in Paris is Rotisserie de Beaujolais, Her favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movie is. [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. Queen B, as she is called, is well known for her biting quotes. Blair Waldorf is the Queen Bee of the Upper East Side, and the main character of the series. Jason Statham and Aubrey Plaza do not seem like a match made in action-comedy-chemistry heaven, but it somehow works. Blair Cornelia Bass (ne Waldorf) Summer, Kind of Wonderful (Season 2, Episode 1)You didnt think Blair was going to vacation in the Hamptons and not bring a headband or two along, did you? barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis Seventeen Candles (Season 1, Episode 8)Any NYC queen bee worth her weight has a black veil attached to a headband at the ready. Forever quoted by lovers and significant others - this one has definitely gone down in history. I choose you. In season 3, Blair says this seemingly ordinary quote. NEXT: 10 Best New Movies To Watch On HBO Max This Month. It begins with some light scheming to show off during a Yale campus visit, and ends with Blair throwing her purse at Serenas head, and Serena ripping off Blairs headband (I hate your stupid headbands!) before putting her in a headlock. ", 61. Hasan Minhaj Brings His Powerpoints and Power Suits to Independent Spirit Awards, Travis Barkers Finger Is Now the Enema of Blink-182 Fans. union police department ori number As she accepts her Someone to Watch award on stage. She decides to begin a line inspired by her Constance uniform and it exceeds expectations. When Dan finds himself on the outside of his previous social circle looking in, and in a prestigious writing program, he turns to Georgina for help. When and if we end up together, it has to be as equals., 18. The series 'Gossip Girl' would not be complete without the charm of Blair Waldorf - aka Queen B. After Dax Shepard asked her about her musical chairs relationship situation. They plan to head to Europe together for the summer, but he chooses to stay behind in New York without telling her (Much 'I Do' About Nothing). Serena, Nate, and Chuck all leave town and Blair and Dan are left as the only ones from the group in the city (The Townie). When her father returns to the city for Christmas, she schemes to break him up with Roman but it fails and she decides to accept him after realizing Harold still loves her, too. A true queen bee is always prepared. "What can I say? You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. Oh, Loosey! Chuck: And you are my toughest critic. Along with Dan and Serena, Blair appears in every episode of the series. "Serena: Not everyone wants to be Blair Waldorf. You cant wear such a beautiful shoe if theres even a hint of a sprinkle outside., 59. Its complicated. Your privacy is important to us. What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. Blair Waldorf and her hair accessories are Gossip Girls truest love story of all. -The Blair Bitch Project (1x14), "Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop." Louis still marries her, but reveals at the reception that he only did so to save face and he doesn't love her anymore. As queen bee of the Upper Eastside, she is fairly well experienced in the matters of the heart, especially her smoldering romance throughout the series. In the premiere Belles de Jour, Blair scores a date with Prince Louis Grimaldi. After seeing that Chuck might actually help her, she ends the deal but tells him they can have sex anyway. Seder Anything (Season 2, Episode 21)Heres another stellar headband elevated even further by the outfit its paired with. Series Information By joining Kidadl you agree to Kidadls Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receiving marketing communications from Kidadl. -Riding in Town Cars With Boys (5x10), "There might be some loves that seem bigger than others or more complicated or harder to let go of, but there's a reason they're not meant to be." You said you never wanted us to be boring.. well, we definitely aren't that now." Got em. Blair Waldorf stands in no ones shadow! For instance, when performing a striptease at a burlesque club that is considering an offer from a high-school junior; the headband is the first thing to go. To help ease the pain, she and Dan end up spending Valentine's Day evening watching a movie together while on the phone (It-Girl Happened One Night). Gossip Girl: Summer Tip #2: There is no we in summer. How Tyrel Jackson Williams Brought TikTok Cringe to, Its sort of a newer version of the L.A. actor ride that Kyle is on the first two seasons, but its worse.. Later down the line, Blair gets into her dream school, Yale University, and graduates. In the novel series, Blair is the daughter of, , a wealthy heiress from an Upper East Side family. Just get a helmet. Harold soon moves to France with Giles, leaving Eleanor and Blair on the Upper East Side. Hurt, she briefly argues with Serena but after talking with Dan, the two steal Eleanor's clothes and go out together. Her favorite Thanksgiving dish (besides pie) is oyster stuffing. She leaves for her honeymoon with Louis as scheduled to save her family (The Backup Dan). And it also takes a beautiful beaded headband. She tries to take him down, but is outsmarted in the end by him which causes her to accept him, along with Harold's approval (The Magnificent Archibalds). He ended up treating me like something he owned instead of something he earned., 17. After Chuck thinks his mother has reappeared (The Hurt Locket), Blair acts as his biggest source of support. In Poison Ivy, she wrongly outs Serena as a drug addict, but after discovering Eric van der Woodsen is the one in treatment, the girls make up. She leaves for Paris, but soon after follows Chuck to Monte Carlo to tell him she's willing to fight for him. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. The HBO Max reboot, which is now in its second season, continues the show's tradition of snappy dialogue and intelligent conversation between young, fresh and unique characters. [1] Additionally, her wardrobe continually garnered real-life acclaim during the early seasons.Though naturally beautiful, and much-admired, Blair, being an overachiever, enjoys making an effort to catch eyes, often wearing classic, Audrey Hepburn-inspired designer clothes. After weighing the pros and cons of both men, and being offered the CEO position of Waldorf Designs, she ultimately chooses Chuck. Gone Maybe Gone Blair: I'm well aware of the deadlines, Mother. Truthfully, some of the best monologues of the show have been given by Leighton Meester, Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. But on the Upper East Side, we call it Sunday afternoon." In the time jump, she has become a success at Waldorf Designs and her and Chuck have moved into their own home, where they're raising their son Henry. "I am not a stop along the way, I am a destination!" -Much 'I Do' About Nothing (1x18), "I know you may find this hard to believe, but not everyone wants to go to Yale because not everyone wants to be Blair Waldorf" -Serena, "Not everyone can be." Blair is the one who appears most committed to keeping the foursome together in a space where there's no outside pressure from Gossip Girl to tear them apart. Gossip Girl Summer Tip #1: Dont fall asleep on the job. When he arrives back in the city with his uncle Jack Bass, Blair asks Jack not to tell Chuck they slept together over the holidays (In the Realm of the Basses). Pilot If you liked our suggestions for Blair Waldorf quotes, then why not take a look at 'One Tree Hill' quotes, or Carrie Bradshaw quotes. Wanting to help Chuck in The Revengers, Blair declares war on Bart with the help of Georgina, Serena, Ivy Dickens and Sage Spence. If only Chuck knew then what Dan had planned. After a fight that includes Dan and Chuck, she remains estranged from Serena and still with Nate (The Wild Brunch). The two are on their way out of town when they get into a serious car accident, and Blair loses her baby. Blair informs him that the kiss made her realize she wanted to be with Chuck, but that she knows he's not ready for a real relationship. Chuck returns to New York with his new girlfriend Eva Coupe and a jealous Blair breaks them up, causing Chuck to declare war on her (Touch of Eva). The two most notorious "break up to make up" couples are Dan and Serena and Chuck and Blair. Now that they're part of the same friend circle again after so much time apart, it's not easy for either of them. A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. I choose you. However, Serena ends up modeling in the show and Jenny ends up being celebrated after saving it (The Serena Also Rises). Blair is the daughter of Harold and Eleanor Waldorf, respectively a successful lawyer and fashion designer. Here are my favourite gossip girl blair quotes: Three words, eight letters, say it and Im yours. I kissed someone. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published. "It wouldn't be my world without you in it. If you really want something, you dont stop for anyone or anything until you get it., 39. Blair's dominance over Jenny Humphrey leads to the two engaging in a high stakes Truth or Dare game (Dare Devil), and also to her discovering Jenny snuck into the Masquerade Ball (The Handmaiden's Tale).

Capitate Joint Golf Grip, Princess Anne And Diana Relationship, For Sale By Owner Sea Isle City, Nj, How Did The Kinetoscope Impact Society, Articles G

gossip girl monologue blair