Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

how many platinum albums does the game have

How many #1 albums Does Drake have? 1996 2Pac ft. Snoop Dogg 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted [All Eyez on Me] 1,740,000 [8] His album Magna Carta Holy Grail was released in July 2013 to great commercial success, topping the Billboard 200 and having the second-biggest sales week for 2013 at the time of its release. This is why its sales are capped, although it still moved nearly a million units. Hi Prymal! By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. The 2004 track totals 1.6 million sales so far, with great numbers upon release but also great catalog movement. The Notorious B.I.G. Hit Em Up stands at over 1.5 million, one of 11 million sellers. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Also lets not forget about the Black Eyed Peas (60m EAS). Now dead for longer than he was alive, the rappers aura has not diminished. [2] The album peaked at number twenty-three on the United States Billboard 200 record chart and has since been recognized as a seminal work of the hip hop genre. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. 1 How many platinum albums did Whitney Houston have? The album peaked at number 25 on the Billboard 200, number 10 on R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Digital units of songs from All Eyez On Me are stunning. 1 Album, Katy Perry's 'Roar' Tops Digital Songs", "Jay-Z Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "R. Kelly Chart History: Canadian Albums", "Albums: Top 100 (For The Week Ending December 04, 2003)", "Ask Billboard: Steve Vai, Jay-Z, Radiohead", "Vol. Mind of a Menace 3, released in 2017, and AI Youngboy, released in 2018, both went platinum within a week of their respective release dates. . As a reminder, the weighting is done with a 10 to 3 ratio between one album and one physical single and a 2 to 1 ratio between one album and one EP, and a 10 to 3.5 ratio when the single got relevant releases both as a single and a maxi-single. He first started to gain recognition in 2014, with the release of his song Bake Freestyle. He has since released several mixtapes and albums, including the platinum album Aint Too Long. As of 2020, NBA Youngboy has a total of four platinum albums. His second album, "Love Songs for the Streets", was released in 2018 and peaked at number four on the Billboard 200 chart. It sounds fairly logical to add together weighted sales of one era studio album, physical singles, downloads, streams to get the full picture of an albums popularity. The top 4 is very healthy with 350,000 EAS or more for each song. Since then, NBA Youngboy has released two more albums, both of which have been certified gold by the RIAA. gcse.async = true; R U Still Down?, Still I Rise, Until the End of Time, Better Dayz, Resurrection, Loyal to the Game, they all managed to secure at least 2.15 million sales, even up to 8 years after his passing once the hype was way behind. 1 albums than he does. [8] The album featured the international hits "Can I Get A" and "Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)", which both reached top twenty of the Billboard Hot 100. From trying his hand at R&B/Soul, Reggae, and Gospel, Snoop can always rely on his rapping skills to pay the bills. He began to gain attention in the rap community for his storytelling abilities and his willingness to talk about his personal life experiences, which many other rappers were not willing to do. Following years of bad . When did I look to you by Whitney Houston come out? Ive no idea why people prefer 2001. TRACK OF THE DAY: Joey Cool ft Tech N9ne, JL & Stylez - Hard. Greatest Hits (Compilation) - 2x platinum. Houston has no shortage of iconic songs, and her first No. He has a loyal fan base that supports him and his music, and this loyalty has helped him achieve success in the music industry. 1 . [9] Two more chart-topping albums Vol. Queen, Live Killers. The discography of American rapper the Game consists of 11 studio albums, six compilation albums, two soundtrack albums, 15 mixtapes, 31 singles (including 15 as a featured artist) and 39 music videos.His music has been released on major record labels Interscope Records, Geffen Records and DGC Records, along with subsidiaries Aftermath Entertainment and G-Unit Records, including independent . i wish i could forget the black eyed peas, I think : 5%) Anubis (2%) Red Hot Chili Pepper (2%) Crazy Diamond (2. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Omg i love the Tupac update. both Snoop Dogg & 50 Cent : 50-55 million EAS ; Uf you dont mind me asking, from where you found those sales figures? 1995 2Pac ft. Dr. Dre & Roger Troutman California Love [All Eyez on Me] 6,480,000 It may seem surprising, but it was one of the first tracks allowed to enter after the Hot 100 rules changes which allowed airplay-only songs to chart. Lil Durk is an American rapper who has released two platinum-selling albums. Its also a great seller abroad for a 90s rap album, adding over 3 million more sales. How do you get battle points in Pokemon Diamond? His 3 weakest releases, his debut, his last posthumous effort and the side project Volume 1, are all still over a million. Now lets get into the artists sales figures in detail in order to apply this concept and define the acts true popularity! 1. 149 million equivalent units have been moved by Drake as a lead artist. From The Don Killuminati, the strongest hit is Hail Mary, another million seller for the rapper. Thus, to perfectly gauge the worth of these releases, we need to re-assign sales proportionally to its contribution of all the compilations which feature its songs. This means it generated 4,178,000 of its 10,870,000 album sales and so forth for the other records. })(); Best selling artists, albums and singles of all-time. Madonna - The Immaculate Collection (1990) - 12 x Platinum. . Provur was started as a hobby in 2019 because of the developer's love of the game. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. 14. However Suge and Puff are Both connected to shady business, Most listened to 90s rap albums (based on their least streamed song) : Dr. Dre 2001 : 18m Eminem The Slim Shady LP : 18m Nas Illmatic : 16m Rage Against The Machine Rage Against The Machine : 14m Snoop Doggy Dogg Doggystyle : 12m Wu-Tang Clan Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) : 11m 2Pac All Eyez On Me : 10m The Notorious B.I.G. Platinum albums don't mean what they used to. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". RIAA Certification: Platinum x4 7 NEW NEW Gloria Sam Smith - 7 1 - 7 1 Reflective rapper/producer with increasingly artful, chart-topping albums throughout the 2010s, and the operator of the progressive Dreamville label. The former is nearly as strong as California Love in some markets, even if the US gap concludes on lower global sales. 2002's Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Boss saw Snoop become independent of the prior record labels and now he could be his own boss. Houstons first release, Whitney Houston, is the best-selling album by a female and a new artist in the 1980s in the United States, certified 9 platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on October 6, 1988. His debut album, AI Youngboy, was released in 2017 and features the single untouchable, which peaked at number 29 on the Billboard Hot 100. 2 What is Whitney Houston best selling album? 1 LP's so far. Her biggest single on the Hot 100 chart is her iconic I Will Always Love You, from the soundtrack to her 1992 film debut, The Bodyguard. "" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. 5. 12. July 29: The Art of War (Bones Thugs-n-Harmony album) 4 Platinum. Audio Stream value 1500 plays equal 1 album unitVideo Stream value 11,750 views equal 1 album unit, Equivalent Albums Sales (EAS) = ( Spotify* 310/207 + Genie * 3.05*2 + AWA * 100/5.5 ) / 1500 + ( QQ views* 50(or 5) + YouTube ) / 11750. The singer was already shot 5 times a year earlier, surviving his injuries. Once again without the involvement of Dr. Dre. Following its foot steps was Changes. NieR: Automata 's success is incredible. How many solo platinum albums does Jay-Z have? Real Name: Tyler Gregory Okonma. Nicki Minaj : 40-45 million EAS .. The career total of 2Pac stands at 79.7 million sales as Im writing down these lines. 3 Life and Times of S. Carter and The Dynasty: Roc La Familia followed in December 1999 and October 2000 respectively. With 16 solo albums under his belt and 127 singles (September 2018), it's safe to say that Snoop has sold more than a record or two. E=MC2 - platinum. The album was later certified gold by the RIAA. So, after checking all the figures, how many overall equivalent album sales has each album by 2Pac achieved? It was also a close race between Changes and All Eyez On Me for the third spot. The Game says there is only one rapper who has more No. Did Shaq ever score a 3? Inevitably, when such compilations are issued, this downgrades catalog sales of the original LP. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Although very strong when fighting alone, she becomes far stronger when protected by allies. The Game. NBA Youngboys major label debut album, Untouchable, was released in 2017. So the D12 album is credited to D12, not Eminem, and not Proof, Bizarre, etc. 1993 2Pac ft. Digital Underground I Get Around [Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z] 2,420,000 Come to AutoZone and pop . His debut studio album, Until Death Call My Name, peaked at number two on the Billboard 200, selling 115,000 album-equivalent units in its first week. 2. Since entering the music industry in 1992 with Dr. Dre and Death Row Records, the Doggfather has gone on to have a varied and highly successful career. In an era where the vast majority of mainstream music is created in garages and bedrooms with Pro Tools and Logic, its refreshing to see an artist who still puts pen to paper and tells his stories the old-fashioned way. I am assuming the top 5 will be something like this order: but for a complete top 10 at least would it be Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Snoop, Kendrick, 50 Cent? These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. We then apply this process to all compilations present on below table. The Game's third album, LAX, went head to head with heavy metal and nu metal band Slipknot's All Hope Is Gone on the Billboard200, as both albums were released on August 26, 2008. He is now AKil The MC. My fellow hungarian homie killed Tech's My World. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This is what made him different. His songs reflected this, written with a disconcerting sincerity, using precise details of his personal life if it serves the message of his text. The album was certified platinum on the day it was released and became the first album to be streamed over one billion times in its release week. How many of rapper the game's albums went platinum? NBA Youngboys music connects with fans because hes raw and authentic. Does Whitney Houston Have a Diamond album? Thanks bro for the info, I come from a very small country in the Pacific, listening to Tupac was one of the best memories growing up in the islands, gone but never forgotten, keep up the good work. Yes, 2Pac was a central figure in West Coast hip hop, but he was born in NYC. California Love wasnt a double-A single in all markets, also selling well on its own, especially in Europe. Well there you have it, a list of every single platinum artist in hip-hop's illustrious history; shout . Recorded in 1992, the song was released as the lead single of Greatest Hits in late 1998. Still I Rise along with Pacs Life are the only albums with no relevant single, although the latter sold more in absolute terms thanks to its 2006 release when both formats downloads and ringtones were already selling. The discography of American rapper the Game consists of 11 studio albums, six compilation albums, two soundtrack albums, 15 mixtapes, 31 singles (including 15 as a featured artist) and 39 music videos. Learn how your comment data is processed. So far, only seven hip hop records have reached the Diamond status that signifies 10 million certified album units sold in the US. So the article is not wrong , anyways, I would say that Suge Knight and PUFF Daddy were prime suspects, since Big has spoken that he didnt wish death on anyone and was sad that 2Pac passed away (he also tried to not get involved in the beef and was adamant that he did not try to do Pac any harm) Jay-z : 60-65 million EAS ; The remaining tracks werent widely available as singles, most have been issued as collector items recently. 13. The mixtape was even more successful than his first, and it helped to further solidify him as one of the most promising young rappers in the game. Recent Updates 12/11/21: 2022 plans announced and services transferred to find.vu29-Oct-2021 - We have made some changes to the Profile Card Viewer so it now opens the cards in a new browser tab. 8 Where did Whitney Houston have her listening party? Nielsen proceeded to the recount, which placed LAX at number two with 238,382 copies, and Slipknot in first position with 239,516 copies scanned, a margin of 1,134 copies. gear 59 on now. "Ali Bomaye" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number one on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as an extension to the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Lil Durk broke out as a star from Chicago's South Side alongside peers like Chief Keef, Fredo Santana and Lil Reese; and dropped his debut album Remember My Name in 2015 and Lil Durk 2X the followi Because I feel like Im missing someone, like where would Nelly, The Notorious Big or Beastie Boys fit in the list? The latter album peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 and featured the top ten singles "'03 Bonnie & Clyde" and "Excuse Me Miss". (function() { His follow-up mixtape, AI Youngboy 2, was released in 2018 and features the singles Diamond Teeth Samurai and Outside Today, both of which peaked at number 43 on the Billboard Hot 100. He has since released several mixtapes and albums, including the platinum album "Ain't Too Long.". A very impressive tally for a legacy catalog. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Robbie Williams - I've Been Expecting You (1998) - 10 x Platinum. Thank you so much Kris! This level of dedication is evident in his music, as his bars paint vivid pictures of his life experiences in a way that is both relatable and absorbing. Believe us, we've looked. Discography. Keep Ya Head Up, now almost 30 years old, is over 1.4 million units. The NBA G League season is set to start on February 10, 2021. The album is seven times certified platinum, with over 5.75million US sales. At 79,715,000 EAS,2Pacis among the 5 most successful rappers of all-time.. DNS can chop pretty hard, check out his remix. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 3. Seriously, its been kind of an insane endeavor, but greatness demands sacrifice, even when you're attempting to be great at rap blogging. It still resonates among todays youth. He made no compromise, no adjustment to look better or more gangsta, he was 100% him, day in, day out. Tech N9ne has SoundScanned over two million albums independently. tech 70 on now. [3][4] Its singles included "Dead Presidents", "Ain't No Nigga" and "Can't Knock the Hustle", all of which reached the top ten on the Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart. The title track, Ambitionz Az a Ridah, 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted, How Do You Want It and I Aint Mad at Cha are either not too far from a million or over the mark. Are there only albums included or are there singles included? With each his life, his music career and his death worth a TV series, there are a lot to say about the New York City artist. It was released less than 2 months after his passing. The Game was nominated for two 2006 Grammy Awards: Grammy Award for Best Rap Song and Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for the hit single "Hate It or Love It".[1]. Various Artists Girls Around the World (Remix)", "Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole, Yung Joc, The Game, Big Boi & Rich Boy Last Night (Remix)", "Rick Ross f. The Game, Ja Rule & Fat Joe Mafia Music (rmx)", "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt. Learn when and why it makes sense for recording artists to hire a music publicist, including the cost, payment, and finding the right publicist for your needs. 1995 2Pac So Many Tears [Me Against the World] 1,510,000. These numbers are obtained by applying the method from the section The distribution process to all packages listed under Compilation sales figures listingcategory. 2005 DODGE RAM 1500 PICKUP 4. In the following results table, all categories display figures in equivalent album sales. In the example ofGreatest Hits, these figures mean it sold 10,870,000 units worldwide. Profile: Tyler Gregory Okonma (born March 6, 1991), better known as Tyler, the Creator, is an American rapper, record producer, and music video director. The list is compiled in album equivalent sales generated by each song. After the recount 12hours later, the article was rewritten and Slipknot was awarded the number one spot, having sold 239,516units. "Don't Trip" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number seven on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. What was Whitney Houstons most successful song? This honesty is rare in the music industry, and its something that fans appreciate. Read Full Biography. - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator: Reply #1 posted 02/28/09 1:01pm. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. 1 Album on the Billboard 200 Chart", "The Game Announces 'Born 2 Rap' Release Date", "The Game's 'Born 2 Rap' First Week Album Sales", "Weekly Music Sales Report and Analysis: 22 October 2014 - Alan Cross", "The Game:: Live from Compton:: Get Low Recordz", "Game Purp & Patron (Hosted By DJ Skee & Funkmaster Flex) DISC ONE", "Game DJ Skee & Mars Present: Hoodmorning [No Typo]: Candy Coronas", "Game Says His Next Mixtape Is Almost Complete", "Game Will Release New Mixtape Tonight - XXL", "The Game Chart History: Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "The Game Chart History: Canadian Hot 100", "ARIA Charts Accreditations 2022 Singles", "Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Issue Date: 2005-03-05", "Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Issue Date: 2008-08-02", "Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Issue Date: 2011-05-21", "Bubbling Under Hot 100 Issue Date: 2011-09-10", "T.H.O.T. New York rapper? "Red Nation" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number 22 on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. In the US, it peaked at #32. Its a fairly unique situation where an artist built a real post-life discography, with new hits banking in new fans. How many platinum albums does the game have? Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z topped 3 million sales thanks to its initial impact plus catalog sales, but it was hard to imagine multiple posthumous releases would do this kind of numbers. 2012-01-21 12:03:06. While the songs list is close, All Eyez On Me crushes the competition in the album front. Frankly, I have no idea who DJ Magic Mike is, and I also didn't realize thatBone Thugs had six platinum albums, which trumps Biggies four. From his YouTube channel, his massive following Instagram following, his cooking show with Martha Stewart, and even commentating for the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championships) Snoop continues to be successful. 2016 DODGE RAM 1500 LARAMIE 4X4 ECO DIESEL ($2500 DOWN WE FINANCE ALL) $22,990 (FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR: GOOD-AVERAGE. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. "On Me" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number six on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart, which acts as a 25-song extension to the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. 6. As of December 2014, Jay-Z has sold . checking out the upcoming artists or even voting for them! The discography of American singer Whitney Houston (1963-2012) consists of seven studio albums, six compilations, two soundtrack albums, five box sets, six extended plays, and 57 singles. How to get the Perfect Release The Importance of the Perfect Release Why is the Perfect Release Important? Nba Youngboy has released several mixtapes and albums throughout his career. 1. The song became a hit, selling over 700,000 units. [2], Jay-Z's sixth studio album The Blueprint, released in September 2001, topped the Billboard 200 and produced Jay-Z's first Billboard Hot 100 top ten single, "Izzo (H.O.V.A.)". Streaming is made up of audio and video streams. With nearly 2 million downloads and ringtones sold, its the 3rd biggest track of the artists catalog. LAX ended up debuting at Number two on the Billboard200, at first it looked like LAX had debuted ahead of All Hope Is Gone by 13 copies, with such a close difference. His music has been released on major record labels Interscope Records, Geffen Records and DGC Records, along with subsidiaries Aftermath Entertainment and G-Unit Records, including independent record labels Get Low Recordz and Fast Life Music, Inc. Records which has released some of his early material. His debut album, 38 Baby, was released in 2016 and went platinum in just over a month. 10. 7 What are the songs that Whitney Houston sang? These cookies do not store any personal information. "Make the World Go Round" (featuring the Game and Chris Brown), (Franc Grams featuring the Game and Jus Cuz), "Higher" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number 8 on the. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.

Dameron's Independent Company, Virginia Volunteers, What Does The Orange Arrow Mean On Strava Profile, Pressure In Ears While Meditating, Bath Maine City Council, A Wizard Of Earthsea Quotes With Page Numbers, Articles H

how many platinum albums does the game have