Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

le chateau south salem wedding

On top of the venue itself, the team at Le Chateau is next level awesome. and accessible, and they were really able to help us customize our wedding package even up until a few days before our event. When it was time to get down to the nitty-gritty for our reception, I could not be happier with how our event coordinator Tori handled everything - she was absolutely incredible! We had such a lovely day and would not hesitate to spend the money again. I wish I could put into exact words how great of a venue Le Chateau is! I knew instantly from the warmth of the staff to the timelessly classic ambiance that this was the venue for us! Brie (bridal attendant) was a saint. On the day of, the entire staff was extremely professional and made us feel very taken care of with their can-do (or more accurately, have-done many, many times) attitude. Restaurants come and go these days but Le Chateau was an institution. Melisa looked radiant in a gorgeous . The rooms are paneled in American chestnut, a wood no longer available, cherry and oak. She offered to get us a new warm entree in case ours got cold while we were talking with guests. The entire team makes sure you feel stress free. Le Chateau, South Salem, NY. And I never once felt worried or stressed - they made the entire process so easy and created such an enjoyable and personal experience for us. All of our guests raved about this because they were not served typical banquet food. The portions are huge (especially the burrata), the steak was cooked perfectly, and everything is top NYC restaurant quality. Not only did she make sure the night ran smoothly for all of our guests, but she also paid special attention to my husband and I. uring the day was incredible. ost gorgeous places we have ever seen and the food was to die for. Debbie and Riley made sure everything was taken care of the day of and that no detail was missed. Our family and friends have been nonstop talking about our wedding and how impressed they were with the staff, the venue and the food! The tour of the venue really sells itself but dealing with Sarah Schiller is a joy. Thank you for giving me the wedding of my dreams! She was anticipatory, helpful, friendly and all around phenomenal! Several guests have commented on the food being the best wedding food they have had! My advice to you is yes you should book it because the food was extraordinary, the service was impeccable and your guests will love it. Located in beautiful South Salem, NY Le Chateau is an amazingly beautiful mansion for your wedding. Le Chateau - South Salem, NY. Their attention to detail is immaculate. She was so calming and so helpful! If youre having your wedding here, you wont be disappointed. December 3, 2022. I would highly recommend this venue based on professionalism, uniqueness, and beauty! Everyone we worked with from Tori before the wedding day to Debbie and Kirsten during the wedding were truly amazing. As we approached our new wedding date, we had the pleasure of working with both Tori and Debbie. The gorgeous new ballroom is spectacular with numerous massive chandeliers. This elegant Le Chateau wedding was held at the incomparable Le Chateau in South Salem, New York. Wedding Day. But what makes this venue even more amazing is the staff. ge gorgeous space and grounds, outstanding food and drink -- and lots of it, stellar service through and through. Nellie, our mai tre d was welcoming and supervised the set up of the room exactly the way we instructed, from wedding favors to personal family photos we displayed..and was there by our sides throughout the event. From our first meeting with Sarah, we knew we would be in good hands. We never felt we needed a planner because they help with every step and bring your vision to life. Our first point of contact was Sarah. Le Chateau exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. The event was expertly run by the consummate professional staff . Fall 2019; Le Chateau | South Salem, NY; Services: Makeup, Hair; Artist(s): Jen K, Jenny vR; Photography: Beet & Blossom Photography; Review "Jen and her team are THE BEST! Debbie took us and had us do a run through while you guys took your pictures! And it went so smoothly, everyone knew exactly when to walk down the aisle and where to stand. We sat down with Sarah Schiller, Le Chateau's . e concept of customer services. We are so thankful we chose Le Chateau - not only is it stunning and unique, but the experience - both in the planning phase and day-of - for brides, grooms, their families and guests will be exquisite and unforgettable! Debbie (Maitre D) was awesome in making sure everything went smoothly from our arrival, to the ceremony walk-through, the ceremony, to getting us into the reception and to making sure we got everything we needed before we left. She made sure our drinks were topped off without us having to ask. Everything from the first visit was a pleasant and incredible experience. We even had a cultural element to our reception (in lieu of a first dance) and they had everything set up perfectly. The venue's beauty speaks for itself when you see it. She created an amazing flow that made sure our guests were dancing ALL NIGHT LONG, which was extremely important to us. Our weddingpackage includes: Private seasonally landscaped garden with beautiful arbors overlooking the hills of the Hudson Valley for your wedding ceremony. They truly helped make the wedding of my dreams come to life! Sarah, Tori, and Debbie were the perfect team to help with all the planning details, they didn't miss a beat! We saw the menu and we knew that the chef knew what he was doing AND it was not going to be your generic wedding food. We also highly recommend the Asian station for your cocktail hour! lechateaubanquets.com 3.5 20 reviews. Kirsten had two. We also felt that Le Chateau took COVID very seriously and felt very safe. And the guys got ready at a nearby VRBO on Lake Truesdale in South Salem called the Lakeside Retreat. The grounds at Le Chateau are spectacular and well cared for, the cocktail hour rooms spacious and bright and the magnificent ballroom is just that! Get pricing and availability for your big day here: https://nstpictures.com/investment-availability-google/Stacie & EricNST Pictures Wedding . th our booked and prospective clients. I hope I will have the opportunity to attend an event at Le Chateau so that I can experience it again! Harkness Eolia Mansion Wedding Christina + Jonathan. Every corner of the property is a photo op, and the sunset is not to be missed. Debbie our Matre D was very professional and nice! Our bridal attendant, Claudia, was absolutely incredible. We unfortunately missed a decent chunk of our cocktail hour and it was hard to say hello to guests and try all the food so she just followed us around with the smorgasbord tray so we could eat and greet. She makes magic happen! She was quiet yet confidently by our side all day. This grand and elegant mansion is a breathtaking setting for couples to host the wedding of their dreams. LE CHATEAU WEDDING, SOUTH SALEM NY. The bridal attendant Riley was by my side from the moment we arrived to Le Chateau to the moment we left. Truly, Le Chateau made our dream wedding come true and I would encourage any couple that want to make a statement with their venue choice book with Le Chateau. Whether you are in Maine, South Carolina, Florida, North Dakota, or Montana, this system has become quite simple and streamlined. Tori and Sarah were both quick to respond to all of our questions and were more than accommodating with everything we wanted for our day! The quality and attention to detail. She was awesome! Check check check. Bridal attendant showing up with water to make sure you drink? We booked our date on the spot because we knew we had found the perfect venue an My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding than Le Chateau. Everyone was very attentive to our needs, making sure we got everything needed before the ceremony. As soon as we visited Le Chateau during our venue hunt, we knew in our hearts it was the one. I wish we could go back and do it all over again. They made our dream wedding a reality! Sarah Schiller, Sales Director at Le Chateau, is a wedding whisperer. ue in the area can make. rly some of the best in their field, and the property itself is unique and breathtaking. We looked at multiple venues, however the moment we walked in to Le Chateau, the views swept us off our feet & the ballroom had the "wow factor" w La Chateau is literally a perfect choice for a wedding. She was so attentive the entire day and made sure we had everything we needed. 2. And they do not act like you are another couple that's on their schedule. Anywhere I turned, she was helping me with my train, making sure I was where I needed to be for the photographer, bringing me drinks, and even made a smorgasbord of all the stations and passed apps so we could try them. Sarah, Tori (planner), and Debbie (matre d) make you feel like you are always the top priority and are always reachable. The bridal attendant, Jill, was nothing short of spectacular, taking care of me and my bridal party every step of the way. Yet another stunning feature of this venue. Le Chateau was the perfect place for these two high school sweethearts, Melisa and Erik to get married. The venue was a great mix of old (cocktail hour) and new (ballroom) which was what we were going for. Grand staircases and massive stone fireplaces are further reminders of a gracious era long past. Cocktail hour stations were unbelievable, our guests never had to wait for a drink and someone was always available to assist them. We received so many compliments about how incredible the venue, waitstaff, and food were fr My husband and I got married at Le Chateau in August - and it is seriously the most spectacular venue. Map. The food was fantastic - beyond fantastic - and there was plenty of it. DECISION.EVER. Contacts. There were many ups and downs in the year and and half postponement of the wedding due to COVID , but she was always reassuring and worked closely with us to reschedule. Sarah was the first person I d To say that Le Chateau earned 5 stars is an understatement. Miscommunication can happen on occasion, as is human nature; but we make every effort to prevent that from happening, and above all we do not lie. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and highly recommend booking your wedding there! We wholeheartedly recommend this venue! We didn't even want to have a lot of flowers at the venue as we felt it would detract from the venue's charm. Anything you need, she is right there to help you and guide you with. Closer to the wedding, Tori and Debbie were very detail oriented. Sarah, Debbie, Tori, and Melissa were organized, professional, flexible and communicated with us throughout this entire process. -Gillian Walters, General Manager. Andrea also created the fall-inspired centerpieces, which were glass domes with orange and white mini pumpkins in the center. It was a beautiful view of the landscape. Le Chateau will make sure that you and your guests have an incredible and stress free wedding that is executed perfectly! You won't be disappointed if you choose this venue. Christine was the absolute best. Here are stunningly romantic castle and estate wedding sites in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania for your magical day. Guests were truly blown away by the amount of food and how well executed everything was. No task was too small or too big for Kirsten - she never left my side and seemed to have everything I needed at a fingertips reach. ), and the day of our wedding was no exception. Once the pandemic hit, Le Chateau was consistently in touch with us and kept us posted about updates and changes. The biggest "complaint" was that our guests' stomachs were too full to enjoy all the food! The grounds and building are breathtaking. Throughout the planning process, Tori was on top of every detail and so easy to work with. A MODERN ALL-WHITE & BLACK TIE LE CHATEAU WEDDING IN SOUTH SALEM, NY | MELISA & ERIK. We can't rave enough! At the actual wedding, the details were impeccable. You also can't capture the thoughts going through my head as I took my last few minutes in the (beautiful, spacious, perfect) Bridal Suite before joining my girls to walk down the aisleor the gratitude I have to have Sarah right there with me as I made my way down the grand staircase and toward my fiance. Debbie, the maitre d, was fantastic. Appetizers. Spectacular. Le Chateau is the perfect wedding venue. Sarah was wonderful and a real sweetheart right from the start. I cannot say enough about how much we loved our experience. And the food is as good as everyone says! the service was perfect on our wedding day. The staff was incredible and very helpful throughout the event. - R&K. They bustled my dress, brought us cocktail hour favorites, I never had an empty glass. We arrived early, and they made sure that myself and everyone in the bridal party was taken care of the entire time. The food at Le Chateau is incredible! When taking pictures, she would run up between shots with water and say "HYDRATE!" Her communication was excellent and made us feel at ease. Free Wi-Fi. The venue is Stunning, the food is AMAZING, the staff is Perfect, and the views are breathtaking (which is perfect for photos!) of our guests dropping last minute. The venue is top notch at every turn. The food, service, experience, staff and the venue itself were all out of this world. Thank you LC team for the best day of our lives. Our daughter and her groom did their first look in a private garden and pictures with an October sunset in the background were breathtaking. They packed up her dinner and she was very happy. just expecting there to be some small things that we couldnt predict go wrong, but that just wasnt the case with Le Chateau. Nothing has to be compromised at Le Chateau. The venue is very professional and on top of the organization up to the day. Thank you for a beautiful wedding and wonderful memories Le Chateau! Between the New York skyline view and the stunning ballroom, this venue checked off all their boxes! When my then fiance and I first walked in the Le Chateau, we were all at once in awe and petrified as they were in the thick of renovations. The staff is excellent. We were given prices after tax & service charge instead of X amount ++ like every other place does to make the cost seem lower. The place is gorgeous, a perfect mix of historic and modern. The food and presentations were outstanding. The renovation and expansion a few years ago is just spectacular, preserving the h Having my wedding at Le Chateau was like a dream come true. . She was so accommodating, so sweet, and made the whole process easy! Le Chateau. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! We trusted their preferred vendors, and they created the most perfect way to start our lives together. Our photographer was in heaven. I highly recommend Le Chateau and hope to attend as a guest in the future. INQUIRE. The building and views speak for themselves. Dinner was above and beyond and the entire flow of the night was seamless. The day of the wedding went off without the smallest of issues. We are so so happy Le Chateau is where we chose to have our wedding and we would not change a thing! I cannot describe how amazing our wedding looked and how flawless the evening went at Le Chateau. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu . As a former Alaskan, the halibut was top-notch! n January, February, or March because you will have the same great time as if you booked in April, May or June. I could truly go on forever. Words can not describe how amazing this venue is!! She would check in with us and provide periodic updates on the status of our wedding - which was ultimately postponed to 2022. Once we saw the ballroom, the outside ceremony space, the bridal/groom suite, we had to say yes - it was just beautiful! It lends itself to events during all seasons! Le Chateau South Salem wedding / December 23, 2021 by Ryan Brenizer. South Salem; Wedding Venues; Le Chateau. They also remind you of what they need from you in a kind and caring manner. We wanted something that wasn't your traditional wedding venue, with charm and character, but also modernized and able to accommodate a large crowd! I got so many compliments that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. As we packed up, he said "Well, I don't need to plan a wedding now this was perfect in . Check out more photos by A Changing Perspective, below. The restaurant has served as a special occasion destination for years, hosting weddings . Living in New Jersey, we went to see it. . In one of my favorite moves, Debbie and the staff had already gathered and boxed all of the items for us to walk out the door. As foodies, we had high hopes going in and tirelessly menu planned, enjoyed ourselves far too much at the tasting and weighed pros and cons of probably every single hot and cold passed app on offer. You'll feel like best friends by the time you're married. Thank you all who made it happen!! The entrees were superb. We can't thank them enough! The servers were all amazing. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Le Chateau embodied everything my husband and I hoped to find in a wedding venue: an elegant, gorgeous space with top-notch food. Furthermore, I can honestly say that nothing went wrong on our wedding day. Everything about the venue itself is just incredible - from the beautiful ceremony garden, to the ornate woodwork in the cocktail wing to the My husband and I were married at Le Chateau in June, and we are so grateful for our experience! Sarah was right there with me before I walked down the aisle making sure I was calm and saying the nicest words. Home; RSVP; Schedule; . [email protected]. Almost a month later and we are still getting compliments about the excellent food, gorgeous space and awesome party. We had actually booked our date in the early stages of the renovation, and everything truly exceeded every expectation. It is a fairytale venue, and the staff just make it all so much easier. The atmosphere, class, and elegance of this establishment was noted by every single one of our guests. From the moment we first visited Le Chateau, we knew, unequivocally, that we wanted to get married there. They kept in regular communication with me and my vendors, coordinating with them to make sure everything ran seamlessly. When the time to really get going with planning came Tori was so organized and easy to work with. And, of course, the food is SPECTACULAR. Everything about our wedding day was beyond what we could have imagined and that's because of this amazing venue and team. This stunning venue just went through a $10M renovation and now boasts a grand, elegant ballroom filled with natural light and ornate details. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.

Trigger Warning Disclaimer, Hickory Powder Vs Liquid Smoke, Why Did Chief Vick Leave Psych, Matthew Simmons Obituary 2021, Articles L

le chateau south salem wedding