Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

lime trainwreck strain

Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! As mentioned above, this one might be too much for any major physical activity or for a day at the office. The first whiffs will feature a twist of citrus and a chemical-like pine scent. The story goes, the California growers back in the 70s were worried that the accident there in the Emerald Triangle in Northern California would cause their illegal marijuana plants to be discovered. This is the strain for that! Trainwreck plants can grow tall, and we mean tall. This strain features a taste similar to sour lemon candy, and produces both a strong body and head stone. It is a lovely buzz, giving just enough indica body buzz to allow my old bones to keep up with the energized mood this strain puts me in. Let us know how this strain has affected you. Having experienced the original Hybrid for us locally, this is a stunning classic that will create energy that we do not see today. At first inhale, that lemon-lime fragrance really hits you, and the menthol notes come in later. Consuming too much at once can cause dizziness, anxiousness, and headache. Disclosure: I only endorse products or services that I have personally used or highly recommend. The buzz will make the most mundane tasks fly by with ease, while energizing you to take on new projects. It's the daughter of crossing the sativa Vortex, hybrid Chernobyl, and hybrid Qrazy Train. Known for hitting all of the classic sativa notes, Trainwreck is a legend among Northern Californian consumers, and these days, across the United States. Check out my full Green Crack Strain Review (& Grow Guide). effects were excellent. Trainwreck is not completely mold-resistant. A Beginners Guide. Horrible dry mouth, had to take like five glasses of water for only three puffs os a joint. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Plants of this strain grow fairly tall but the Indica in them causes them fill out well. The Trainwreck strain is a heady cultivar that comes from Mexican and Thai sativas mixed with Afghani indicas. It has a huge production of lime green strong smelling buds with incredible mold resistant and a low maintenance plant structure. The couch lock was UNBELIEVABLE not a good out running errands smoke, but an oh my gosh stranger things 3 comes out tonight at midnight smoke. The plant itself often looks gray due to the heavy trichome coverage and has a vine-like heavily Sativa structure with minimal leaf count and large calyxes. If you are intent on growing your Trainwreck plants organically, make sure This just makes me tired. This exhilarating hybrid strain has mind blowing components that will hit you like a train after just a couple of hits. I started this site in 2018 to help new cannabis growers avoid the common mistakes that I made as a beginner with easy-to-follow guides. Adverse effects include paranoia, dizziness, anxiousness, and headache when too much as been consumed at once making this strain best for the veteran consumer thats aware of tolerance levels. Strain Information Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 80% Sativa / 20% Indica THC: 18% - 25% Trainwreck didn't get its name or claim to fame in the marijuana community for no reason at all. Lets take a look at how Trainwreck compares to other popular marijuana strains: Sour Diesel and Trainwreck both enhance happiness and energy levels due to higher THC levels (up to 26%). Took a few puffs in a local dance club and the energy lasted even after the sun rose! The relaxed body high helps with a variety of aches and pains. More than half the states in the US have legalized marijuana at least medically. not bad strain, but also nothing outstanding, when did switzerland invest in cbd strains. Trainwreck is a Sativa-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis with a spicy taste reminiscent of pepper. Generally, its not the easiest plant to tend to as its classified as an intermediate level. Good sativa choice. These resinous buds are a real showstopper, even for an experienced growerbright green with brilliant orange and red pistils among truly powdered-sugary looking, sticky leaves. This bud has a sweet herbal citrus flavor with an almost PineSol like effect upon exhale. The result is a mind-melting sativa strain that has a beautiful appearance with frosty leaves and vibrantly green foliage. Hytiva is providing real-time dispensary menus and facilitating online ordering of medical & recreational cannabis through partnerships with local dispensaries everywhere. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Home Strain Reviews Trainwreck Strain Review (& Grow Info), By James Alexander - Updated 09 February 2023. The initial effects of Trainwrech are energetic with an uplifting euphoric feeling. Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. Some people relate Trainwrecks smell to that of gas because both are quite pungent. Whats the Best Temperature for Flowering Stage of Cannabis? When grown outside, it should be protected from frost, which can prove detrimental to leaf health. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Trainwreck is a sativa dominant cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. It is thought to be a mix of three strains: Mexican Sativa, Thai Sativa, and Afghani Indica. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Both these strains have similar THC levels (high up to 25%) and boast induction of high psychoanalytical activity. I had a bad headache the next morning! Effects & flavors are reported by users on our site. AskGrowers is an encyclopedia with cannabis-related data. The Trainwreck strain smell is quite noticeable as soon as you open your storage compartment. WebTrainwreck is a sativa dominant cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. With mint jelly on the side. This strain flowers somewhere between eight and ten weeks. Its resistant against many diseases and it can be grown both inside and outside although you need a high ceiling inside because the plant grows quite high. Both strains thrive both indoors and outdoors, have almost equal flowering time and yield, but Trainwreck is taller in height. Sooo good lemony taste! WebTrainwreck is a sativa cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. It has a huge production of lime green strong smelling buds with incredible mold resistant and a low maintenance plant structure. Bruce Banner Strain Review: A Strong, High THC Strain, Granddaddy Purple Strain Review: A Sweet, Relaxing Buzz, Green Crack Strain Review: An Energizing and Invigorating High, Afghan Kush Strain Review: The King of Pure Indicas, Cherry Pie Strain Review: For a Long-Lasting High, Chemdawg Strain Review: Calm your Racing Mind, Zkittlez Strain Review: A Fruity Strain for a Good Nights Sleep, Best Strains of All Time Our 2021 Picks. Both are almost equally effective in relieving pain and depression. This bud has a sweet herbal citrus flavor with an almost PineSol like effect upon exhale. Your feedback will be included and reflected in our rating system. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. This means these well-rounded sativa-dominant hybrid effectsTrainwreck is a 65% sativa and 35% indica ratiohit fast and feel potent. It's aroma has a slight pine/woody scent with a very hint of chocolate undertones. Trainwreck is especially notable for creatives who want to feel inspired and tackle a long-dreaded project. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Both strains are equally effective in relieving depression and stress and are heavily packed with THC content (up to 22% for Northern Lights). The buzz really kicks in about 30 minutes after smoking and intesifies hanging around for several hours. Bursting with notes of crisp limes and spice this pote It is a hybrid of Indica and Sativa and gives off very few negative effects. Temperature can fall to about 50 degrees when growing outdoors. As mentioned above, please make sure you keep your doctor in the loop about your medical or recreational use of Trainwreck marijuana. This autofloering marijuana are all I plan on planting, for life. Therefore, it is advisable to either grow this potent Sativa yourself or buy from a reliable dispensary. Trainwreck is a hybrid strain that is very high in THC levels. If you do not have a primary care physician, then please seek out medical care immediately. On the other hand, Trainwreck seeds grow well inside or outside into cannabis plants that resist diseases, everyday pests, powdery mildew, and mold, reducing overall maintenance. In addition, a growth guide is also included to provide you with better insight. Some people also notice hints of menthol. Its also popular among patients treating chronic pain, migraine headaches, and muscle spasms, among other medical uses. The aroma is very sweet and woody with a citrus earthy overtone that's incredibly pleasant. However, some in certain professions love this strain for boosting creativity and allowing free thought to flow. Genetically speaking, Trainwreck is a hybrid cross between three pure and potent landrace strains: Thai sativa, Mexican sativa, and Afghani indica. I have severe chronic pain and this stuff is great, also major severe chronic depressed disorder. This mix gives off a satisfying semi-spicy or even peppery tang effective in boosting energy and waking you up. Trainwreck is also used to alleviate chronic joint aches and muscle stiffness. If youre looking for the answers to these questions and more, then youve come to the right place. It offers a mental buzz and a bit of the potential for time stretch and other mind-bending effects. Find out everything you need to know about the Trainwreck strain and about buying Trainwreck feminized seeds, Trainwreck auto-flowering seeds, and Trainwreck regular seeds online. This exhilarating hybrid strain has mind blowing components that will hit you like a train after just a couple of hits. classic origins. Blue Dream is a mixture of Blueberry and Haze and has a sweet blueberry flavor which differs from the pungent piney one of Trainwreck. Trainwreck is an asset in those situations. Trainwreck is a medium to easy strain to cultivate and typically follows the same growing process as other strains. When growing indoors, this strain yields up to 18 ounces of weed per square meter planted. What is Trainwreck weed? CBD Dosage for Dogs: How Much Should I Give to My Dog. This strain is fun like your running on the sand near strong waves and if you get too high that wave will sweep you up and you'll be floating for HOURS. Reduce the level by up to 5% per week until it is at 40%. Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion! Took a few sips of water at the end of each joint smoking session and I was pretty olay through out. Trainwreck is a Sativa-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis with a spicy taste reminiscent of pepper. Green Crack has a lesser flowering time (less than eight weeks) than Trainwreck and performs exceptionally well outdoors. They took well to this and bushed out nice. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Its the daughter of crossing the sativa Vortex, hybrid Chernobyl, and hybrid Qrazy Train. Clones can grow even in 95% humidity, but it is best to keep them at a lower level. It has a rather spicy and peppery flavor combined with some pungent taste combined with some woodiness and earthiness. You can grow it both indoors and outdoors, although its intermediate difficulty. Check out my full Sour Diesel Strain Review 2021 (+ Grow Guide). As the story goes, the two brothers had to pull their crop early because a nasty train wreck happened near their grow site and they didn't want it discovered, thus the name. Because of its strong potency, it holds one of the top spots on Strongest Cannabis Strains lists. Trainwreck is a Sativa-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis with a spicy taste reminiscent of pepper. WebLemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. Recommend highly. Thats all I ask of weed! Buy Trainwreck seeds from the #1 most trusted seed bank. Just remember that it can make you very sleepy once the high wears off. Very floral and cat urine mingled with skunk sprayed in lemon Top 5 strain for me for sure. Trainwreck is a Sativa-dominant hybrid strain of cannabis with a spicy taste reminiscent of pepper. GREAT POTENCY Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Jack Herer is a spicy, pine-scented strain and a 55% Sativa hybrid. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. It is about 65% sativa and 35% indica, 1 and gives off pungent flavors with an earthy tang. The Trainwreck weed strain potency ranges 16-20% THC and it has pretty powerful effects that are able to surprise even the most enthusiastic marijuana consumers. None statements provided by AskGrowers should be discerned as medical advice. We use cookies to enable the proper functioning and security of our website, and to ensure we give you the best experience. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Like many Sativa hybrids Trainwreck provides a very intense cerebral high with effects that are mood-enhancing and euphoric. The dry mouth is insane like Kush says but I do not think that it should stop you from trying this beauty out. I was grumpy lol. "There's a Strain For That." To reward a company that has done right by you. As long as you don't obsess over it. Lime Trainwreck is the lime heavy phenotype of the mind-bending Northern California staple Trainwreck. I prefer the 80. We got your feelings report about Trainwreck Strain. Therefore, this strain can be consumed throughout the day to help get tasks done. Now I can get off these damn prescription pills and start living a drug free life. Smarter CBD is a platform dedicated to make you a smarter CBD user and enthusiast. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. When compared, Sour Diesel gives off a stronger level of euphoria and relaxation and promotes focus, whereas Trainwreck increases creativity. The Trainwreck strain is a heady cultivar that comes from Mexican and Thai sativas mixed with Afghani indicas. If you like the taste or feeling generally of Super Lemon Haze or Jack Herer but want something even more focusing or unique, go for some Trainwreck. Joyana feels that with the strains, everything is possible, and you should only reproduce what makes you happy. How Long Does It Take to Grow Weed? The buds give off a strong citrus smell as they ripen. Indoor yields are about 18 ounces per square meter, with outdoor yields typically falling around 25 ounces per plant, ready for harvest in late October to early November. It has an extremely wide growth pattern which makes this strain ideal for the grower with height limitations. Trainwreck marijuana is ideal for lifting your mind to the next level, no matter where you started, and it will bring your body along for the ride with its strong THC content that goes a very long way. The THC content of Trainwreck can vary between 18% to 26%. Please consult your physician before changing any medical treatment. Bursting with notes of crisp limes and spice this pote Its buds are dark green with violet hues under a web of crystal trichomes. SOG vs. SCrog: Which is a Better Cannabis Growing Technique? Excellent sativa hybrid. At high enough levels, these THC amounts can make Trainwreck an effective sedative, useful for treating insomnia in certain usersbut for most patients this is a daytime strain with mild to moderate pain relief potential. The plants of this strain can grow fairly tall, and a single plant grown in a hydro can yield up to 500 grams in a square meter. Nugs looked really nice too. You can also take a look at our step-by-step guide to growing cannabis, which completely applies to this strain. If you do cultivate Trainwreck cannabis seeds outside, a dry, mild climate without frost is best. If it does not have that little menthol aftertaste, you are not smokin' Trainwreck my friend. WebTrainwreck is a sativa dominant cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. Stuff will put you on the couch. WebLemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. It's the daughter of crossing the sativa Vortex, hybrid Chernobyl, and hybrid Qrazy Train. Very Nice information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Northern Lights and Trainwreck both have an earthly and pine taste, but Northern Lights is sweet, which Trainwreck is not. An exotic cannabis strain is rare or possesses unique qualities, which is not the case of Trainwreck, which possesses quite common characteristics and can be found easily. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Trainwreck tastes like a concoction of various flavors, sweet yet spicy with notes of lemon, pine, and earth. Have to shake off extra moisture every day almost. But that is the only purpose this website serves: to be educational. Some common Trainwreck side effects reported by users include: If you are a legal user of marijuana and havent tried the Trainwreck strain, then its one you simply must hunt down. Most users of the Trainwreck strain say that its not a great one for any type of work or super serious environment, due to its high potency. Love the pungent taste. Blue Dream is a 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrid strain and almost as easy to grow as Trainwreck. 4 Feeding Your Trainwreck Plants. The Trainwreck strain has a spicy, sweet, yet citrusy aroma with notes of earth, skunk and pine. The main concern for you would be to keep the plant in a warm and dry place with access to sunlight and far away from freezing temperatures. 2023 AskGrowers.com. I love the smell and taste of this strain. To reward a company that has done right by you. Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. I tho adore this one! Its also quite good dealing with stress and other mental health problems, especially for those suffering from anxiety, depression, or PTSD. For me this strain is a time-machine. It is a favorite of many users who say its quality and potency is unmatched with the perfect euphoric high that is mood enhancing yet relaxing at the same time. Its odor is arguably the most identifiable of any other variety, and its effects are multidimensional. Its high can be too intense for some, creating a robust psychoactive effect that can quickly turn into paranoia (thus its name as time seemingly begins to both stand still and speed up). Expect an aftertaste of cedar, lemon, and spice. It can be grown either from seeds or clones, as long as the place of cultivation is warm and dry. The THC-packed powerhouse gives off a fragrance so pungent, simply opening a jar of it momentarily will light up the room with a strong citrus smell, combined with pine and hints of skunk. It generally takes about 5 minutes for the high to kick in and it lasts between half an hour and one hour. Edibles are the way to go with sativas I've found since legalization. Yes, Trainwreck is top shelf, and its potency is higher than average. Both Jack Herer and Trainwreck reach up to 16 feet in height and thus require larger spaces for cultivation. A very hearthy, "rich" strain, like an excellent Boeuf Bourguignon. Similar to Lemon Trainwreck near United States. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Order online. There are quite a few stories, one being that it was the creation of two Californian brothers back in the late 1970s. It is more resistant to mold, gives off larger yields, provides highly euphoric sensations, and is great for cultivating outdoors. What does this strain look like and smell like? It is a mix of three other strains Thai (sativa), Mexican (sativa) and Afghani (indica). Your reply will be published soon after verification. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of these cookies. The Trainwreck marijuana strain has high THC levels of up to 25%, and average THC content of around 18%. It gets its sweet turpentine smell from high levels of Terpinolene which has reported an anti-microbial and strong tranquilizing effects. Known for its energizing, mood-improving qualities and unique taste and scent, Trainwreck is quite popular amongst the masses as a great daytime strain. I used this neat trick with few other, mainly Indica breeds, to get some shuteye when insomnia kicks in and I need to get up rested for tomorrow. felt happy, talkative, relaxed and of course, so high. Trainwreck retains the lazy couchlock feelings of an indica and the cerebral stimulation of a sativa, making it an extremely popular and sought-after strain in cannabis dispensaries. Where in the USA is Cannabis Legal to Grow? High levels of moisture promote mold growth, and thus it should be kept at a 60% humidity level during the vegetative stage. Really perfect for depression, stress, anxiety and maybe PTSD or ADHD. WebJust like all other strains, this one also has a few negative effects that might bother some people including: Dry eyes Dry mouth Dizziness Paranoia A combination of 2 sativas (, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Its buds are finished with a thin coat of crystal trichomes. Both strains can produce large yields and are quite tall, although Trainwreck is about 5 feet taller. AskGrowers is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. With dense, bright green buds frosted in trichomes, Lime Slurps is potent but without the soaring, raciness of some Sativa strains . For being a sativa this one really steamrolls me. And Trainwreck is very similar in effects to Ghost Train Haze, so lots of those amazing sativa cerebral effects and uplifting benefits, but with more spicy, peppery kush flavor plus notes of mint. Trainwreck is a strong Sativa dominant strain, whereas Northern Lights is Indica with stronger effects such as relaxation, sleep induction, and stress relief. Always consult your doctor or other professional health care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment. You really feel the effects for hours, where the 65 has the indica Afghani lineage a bit more and it's just not as fun recreationally. The time for it to flower is about 8-10 weeks and its best kept under temperature between 65F and 85F. When grown in soil outside Trainwreck plants are ready for harvesting early October and can yield up to 700 grams. Lost a couple to rot, but I got the best crop compared to other growers in mass. If you consume the Trainwreck strain in moderate amounts these psychedelic benefits are nothing that will prevent you from focusing, and will enhance its existing euphoric, energizing, and uplifting effects. We strongly advise consult with your physician before consuming any products displayed on this website. However, when proper amounts are consumed, the consumer can take this cerebral activity to their advantage and convert it into productive energy. Bursting with notes of crisp limes and spice this pote Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. WebA Sativa-dominant cross of Trinity x Jack the Ripper x Trainwreck, Lime Slurps strain is a sweet, uplifting that is perfect for maintaining focus and productivity. Highly recommend if you want better focus or if you're having a bad day and need a picker upper.Hope this feedback is useful to yall and look forward to seeing other reviews on many strains ;). & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. If you love earthy taste and peppery strains, this is for you. They invade the sinuses for hours on end and only seem to intensify over time. The plant itself often looks gray due to the heavy trichome coverage and has a vine-like heavily Sativa structure with minimal leaf count and large calyxes. Trainwreck cannabis flavor is spicy, woodsy, and earthy after the initial hit from that citrus. Sour Diesel is a cross between Chemdawg, Northern lights, and skunk no. Everything about strains can be confusing and difficult to comprehend, but she simplifies the issue of strains in words with top-notch research and in-depth experience in the area, and you receive the proper information with his easy write-up. This strain really gives the effects stated above but if you really want to feel the effects I prefer the flower rather than a cart. Many doctors today approve of the use of medical marijuana and can greatly help you along this new natural therapeutic journey. The THC level in Trainwreck ranges from 18-26%. This particular marijuana plant has a lot of resistance that makes your job easier. a great way to wind down after a stressful day, You want to make sure conditions are just right, Fathers Day CBD Sales and Deals for 2022, Memorial Day CBD Sales and Deals for 2022, Can CBD Make Your Eyes Red? I sleep good and calm. Great all day smoke, uplifting effects that gradually turn into a relaxed state of well being. Night time only for this one. NUG, Inc. is a premier, state-licensed, and vertically-integrated California cannabis company. a classic OG look. WebA Sativa-dominant cross of Trinity x Jack the Ripper x Trainwreck, Lime Slurps strain is a sweet, uplifting that is perfect for maintaining focus and productivity. WebAlien Train Wreck Strain Cannabinoids. online cannabis store, high thc, feminized cannabis seeds, weed seeds, marijuana seeds, high quality, mixed packs, cannabis seed banks, thc, cbd, buy cannabis seeds, growing cannabis. The Trainwreck strain has a spicy, sweet, yet citrusy aroma with notes of earth, skunk and pine. You want to make sure conditions are just right, but once you have that down, it shouldnt be too difficult to grow great Trainwreck. Free Cannabis Seeds? Trainwrecks origin is clouded with mystery. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Trainwreck is not extremely hard to find, and it is a hardy plant that can handle various growing conditions. Yes, Trainwreck strain is relatively easier to grow because of its versatility. If you want to plant it in your garden,you can findTrainwreck Seeds Feminized on our website. The first whiffs will feature a twist of citrus and a chemical-like pine scent. A perfect choice for gatherings. And, todays weed is not the pot of the past. Lemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. Trainwreck is always amazing, whether it's the 80 sativa or 65sativa hybrid. It is notoriously racy as it can create a vigorous psychoactive effect that can quickly elevate to paranoia. If you legally smoke and havent tried it, then its one to put on the bucket list. WebThe nuggets of the Super Trainwreck strain have tightly packed lime and hunter-green leaves with a generous array of bright-orange pistils. a rush of brain high with a bit of sedation. These are quite high levels of THC. The overall effect is unexpectedly pleasant and soothingsomething youll want to smell repeatedly. The blow is just right to lift you up but able to maintain social presence. WebTrainwreck is a unique sativa strain. 420 Grow Gods Trainwreck is Pretty Darn Good. It is about 65% sativa and 35% indica, so it wont create too much drowsiness. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. The aroma is very sweet and woody with a citrus earthy overtone that's incredibly pleasant. Here is a great list of the stand-out effects of the Trainwreck strain: Trainwreck has its own unique flavor and appearance. The typical flowering time for Trainwreck plants is 8 to 10 weeks. Trainwreck cannabis plants have a typically sativa structure with large calyxes and minimal leaf count. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. For fans of the intense focus and energy of Lemon Haze or Durban Poison who also want a little more uplifting social vibe, Trainwreck is a great strain for you. Trainwreck is a hybrid with 90% Sativa and only 10% Indica. WebTrainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. The plant itself often looks gray due to the heavy trichome coverage and has a vine-like heavily Sativa structure with minimal leaf count and large calyxes. I grew this strain and it went pretty much exactly as advertised. Trainwreck itself is thought to be a cross of several landrace strains, namely a Mexican Sativa, Thai Sativa, and Afghani Indica. I grew two clones from a New420Guy Trainwreck F4 plant. At first inhale, that lemon-lime fragrance really hits you, and the menthol notes come in later. Feel like the CBD should also be as significant as the THC, but thats just me. The overall effect is unexpectedly pleasant and soothingsomething youll want to smell repeatedly. This product is currently unavailable in your area. Starts in the head with spacey energy and then moves to relaxing body. WebTrainwreck is a sativa cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. Simply let us know how this strain tastes or write a detailed review. It is smoked heavily by veterans and beginners alike. The effects of the Trainwreck strain are said to be: Its pretty easy to see why this strain is a favorite amongst marijuana users everywhere. Lemon Wreck is helpful to those suffering from insomnia or are in need of relaxation. Its buds are finished with a thin coat of crystal trichomes.

The Bolivar Humidor Cabinet, Articles L

lime trainwreck strain