Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

loud house luan sick fanfiction

In which Alexand What if Lincoln was a worldwalker? I love you. CoconutsHer siblingsClownsMexican foodMac and cheese bitesMashed potatoesBananasMarco Polo (the game)Sock puppetry"funny"-side up eggs (eggs with square yolks)PuppetsBurpin' BurgerDairylandBalloon animalsChocolateDream BoatScaring LeniPopcornBrowniesBraiding Lucy's hairPlaying her game consoleRabbitsHughWild partiesDessert StormLincoln having a conniptionPizzaChocolate cakeIce creamBeef stroganoff ("You know I can't get anoff of it! They seem to double as reading glasses. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. She is very optimistic, as she likes to support her siblings, and especially make them laugh and feel better. Luan (panicing): What do I do? Lincoln (hugs Luan back): Its ok Luan. Lincoln: *takes off the suit* That's it! Coconuts being brokenKnitting (formerly). Luna (suprised): Wait. Lincoln: Something is not right here. Her eyebrows were also less curved and rather pointy, while her nose was less pointy and more curved. Lynn Sr: Why isn't he waking up? Completed adventure loriloud mutant +14 more # 14 The Loud-Flash (The Loud House x T. by SkipTheDip 19.6K 325 16 Luna: Bro, where are you? Leni: Man!! "Besides, I'm sure Ronnie Anne understands." He reassured. Leni: I think I know what he meant. (Huge Fart) Sorry, I'm a bit gassy today, but still it taste like Lynn's socks!!! Her powers are not shown, as she's only seen mocking the gas monster. I should have never given you that cake. It's 4am Lincoln: It's a long story, but it's about my sisters Lincoln: You may wanna sit down for this *Clyde and Lincoln sat down, as Lincoln explained for 53 seconds, after that, Clyde was shocked and felt bad*. It was comedy night at a local pizza restaurant, and Luan Loud was thrilled to let others enjoy her jokes. Luan (sad): I gave Lincoln a left over cake from one of the party gigs. Luan is a sophomore (a freshman in Sea sons 1- 4) at Royal Woods High School and attends school with her siblings Leni and Luna. Lincoln: Lori probably used it to check her temperature when she wasn't feeling good yesterday. (Lincoln grabs his phone and dials Lori's number. It all started when a family moved into Royal Woods and caught the eye of a certain Loud. I am free today. Lincoln: Because your thermometer said your temperature was a 100 degrees F. Who will survive in the end? Lisa: If it's what the weather channel says-. During this day, her pranks can be even more dangerous than usual like when she placed pitfalls in every corner of the house, transforming the entire house into a lethal comedy trap. A Loud's Return 27 parts Ongoing Lincoln Loud is the oldest of the Loud siblings but at the age of 11 saw something he shouldn't hav. Basically Rita and Lynn Sr. want to adopt, and you can figure out the rest on your own. View Mobile Site Follow on IG . Clyde: WowBuddywhy didn't you tell meif you told me, I would've came and taken you here. Well, see you later Dad. He climbed out his window and walked away. *A few seconds later after he was done saying that, the other sisters came in and noticed him on the bed*, *They all except Luna pulled Lincoln into a tight hug*. She needs to 'come out of the closet' and tell her family who she really is. Non-permitted web videos of othersHer pranks being ruinedLincoln being bulliedScience fiction movies (sometimes)Missing April Fool's DayPrincess PonySophisticated partiesKnock-knock jokes (sometimes)Nobody liking her comedyLynn being competitiveWrong punchlinesHaving her leftovers being stolenStage frightBeing too shyHer spotlight being takenSomeone gets attention more than herLola's bratty behaviorSomeone more talented than herJapanese mecha figuresPimples/zitsMr. Unlike Lincoln, Luan already knows that she cannot upload videos without her subject's permission. Luan has poor handwriting, as Lincoln has a hard time properly interpreting her jokes in her notebook. Luan: Lincoln wait! "Okay." Lori said, though not quite convinced. She's just. uh, you know what? "Ok, so it was Luans turn it seems." Lori said handing the baby off to the family comedian. Her movie design also depicts her eyes as closer to her nose (albeit only when she is viewed from the side). Luan is the only Loud sister whose eyelashes are primarily curved instead of being straight. Lincoln: At least everything is back to normal. Just pour down. But where do I sleep? Luan later enrolled in a clowning academy to get better at jokes and started her business, Funny Business Inc.. Like her older sisters, Luan attended Royal Woods Middle School and was served undesirable food at lunch from Chef Pat due a grudge held against her mother, Rita. Lincoln's mistreated and accused of being bad luck, runs away from hom Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. Things like that do happen. It played so much, he didn't like the beach anymore.*. Bobby: It's okay Babe, let's just go home so you can rest. I will try to be there as fast I can. (Everyone sighs in agreement. Leni: Don't worry. She performed out in public for the first time at the Royal Woods Bowling Alley but the audience did not enjoy her performance and heckled her with curly fries. *He goes to his room with Lily in his hands, he lets her go in his bed, as he closes the door*. Lincoln answers it and it reveals to be Lori and Bobby.) (looks closelyat the thermometer) And it looks like her temperature was (shock) 100 degreesF?! But wait, are you spying and controlling them at the same time? In the comic, she is summoned by Savvy (played by Lincoln) alongside the rest of Savvy's deck (played by the rest of her sisters) to help him and One-Eyed Jack (played by Clyde) to defeat the gas monster. Luan is strong enough to carry Lincoln on her head. (leaves), (Cameron walks towards the table and places Lincoln's, Clyde's, Leni's, and Cameron's order on it. Don't give me that face, Lori. Besides, why you never asked me to be your assistant? "You can never have too much money." He said as he gently rubbed Lori's head. Lori Loud (oldest sister)Leni Loud (older sister)Luna Loud (older sister)Lynn Loud (younger sister)Lincoln Loud (younger brother)Lucy Loud (younger sister)Lana Loud (younger sister)Lola Loud (younger sister)Lisa Loud (younger sister)Lily Loud (youngest sister)Rita Loud (mother)Lynn Loud Sr. (father)Shirley (aunt)Unnamed uncleUnnamed cousinRuth (great aunt)Albert (maternal grandfather)Leonard Loud (paternal grandfather)Unnamed paternal great-grandfatherHarriet (great-grandmother, deceased)Ancestors from 1600s (paternal ancestors) Make Lana drink it. When Lincoln is gravely injured by Luna, the rest of the family is left to ponder how close they really are, and discover how frail a family bond truly is. At some point Luan originally used fresh whip cream for her pranks but stopped around when the twins were born so she could use spoiled products to attract animals. Lincoln: Eh, I'd say she is, but anyways, here I am, in all my glory. Determined to end Luan's pranking spree, Lincoln heads inside th. Leni: Don't run away again, you had me worried sick there! Is she feeling okay? Rita: Lynn Jr, you have explaining to do! For the part when Luan said "Oh my godthat's a great idea! I hope you learn your lesson, young lady! It'll heal her and the rest. Luan is one of the only siblings to have a secondary signature color, which is pink, the color more commonly associated with Lola. Lincoln: (rises from his bed) I don't feel so good. *The girls laughed, as Lincoln was in pain. Luan: Lincoln ran off because of Lynn's superstitions! Lincoln: Well, yeah. Lynn: Which is why we only saw Lana, Lola, and Leni. Lori and Bobby come out of the house, head to their car and drive off.). Lori was in her room, gleefully packing up her briefcase. Luan L. Loud[2] Lincoln: They're coming for mejust so they can buy me a new one then I'll be tortured every single day *Later, Lincoln hears footsteps into Clyde's room*. In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. Lincoln: That's great news you guys. They put Lincoln back to his bed and closed the door behind him. It is strongly implied she inherited her sense of humor from. *He sneaked out of his room and grabbed a note from the kitchen and sneaked to his room and began writing on it before packing up his stuff in tears. I know it'sgonna be difficult, but Lincoln: (interrupts) Actually Lori, we already know what it is. Leni was walking upstairs and knocked on Lincolns door. Likewise, Luan gets jealous of Lucy surpassing her lifelong dream of becoming the youngest performer of Royal Woods Theater and becomes obsessively possessive of her upon discovery of the news. Here's some loud house fanfic ideas I plan to make in the future or some I can give to others if they interested. ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. (Later, everyone is at the golf course and at the first hole. loud house luan sick fanfictionchesapeake health care covid vaccine. Bobby walks to her.). Lisa: Lincoln propablly ate or drinked something that had a experation date on it. However, he acts disrespectful toward Lincoln, mocking him when Luke (Luna) uses him to clean the toilet, when Leon (Lily) bites his thumb instead of kissing it, and when they tease him about Ronnie Anne. Charles (dog)Cliff (cat)Geo (hamster)Walt (canary)Gary (rabbit)Watterson (dog, temporarily)Goldie (deceased goldfish) Or will NSL AU, unfortunately. Clyde: Hi! She is the only Loud sibling to currently wear braces, although. Luan runs to her room and picks all her comedy props from the closet. "And now ladies and gentlemen, Tony's pizzeria is proud to present aspiring comedian, Luan Loud, come on up Luan" said an employee whose . "It's your home too, Alex." Bobby and Lori have left the building. Basically Rita and Lynn Sr. want to adopt, and you can figure out the rest on your own. Lincoln: (in his head) Oh godplease don't find medon't see medon't look under here *He notices it's Luna looking in the room he's in, making him nervous*. disaster struck as the space rock cracks open and an alien slime ca "This place, it was her home, or it was becoming her home." You probablyfeelterrible. She had a stomach pain yesterday so big, that they had to leave. On a Wednesday Morning. they already made up a few hours after the episode, at least I think so. How did you guy even knew all about this? Her name comes from the Joker playing card, and the fact that she tells jokes. For the part where Lynn Jr didn't go downstairs to eat and started to regret what she did, Lola and Lisa were planned to be there, but I decided to not do that because the parents weren't there at the moment and Lisa learned it was fake so it would be strange for her to have the talk after she learned the flaws in her ways. She aims her ball towards the hole. Lisa: I have came to my senses and I declare that luck doesn't exist. ), (She makes Lana drink it, and she and the rest get cured). Even if you dont know how will they happen. "The Loud House" (unofficial)"Left in the Dark" (official)"Cursed!" *Lincoln was in his room in tears in what happened at the beach with people calling him a loser while he was sweating so hard he felt like fainting and he couldn't move but he could only stand in a spot alone while other people insulted him. Durin the day, Luna and Luan were doing good at the birthday party gigs. And what if he has met his great love before but forgot it? Shall we? Luan (guilty): I am so sorry for not asking you and Lori for help. It was pleasent, but I am feeling better. She stopped telling jokes, and smiled even less. Luan is very intelligent, as she is able to outwit her family with her pranks;[5][12][13] in "Fool Me Twice", she hires the stunt family to ridicule the stunt double family with success; she also intimidates her parents to the point of them being too scared to punish her. Leni then heard groaning from Lincolns room and Leni was starting to get worried. Luna: Dudes? (Coughing) (Fart) *Blushes* Excuse me. Rita: Hey Lincoln come on. Lisa: Maybe you should've had the suit on! Clyde: (to Lincoln) Buddy, you have to eat something. Really. Coconuts (dummy/soulmate)GigglesColonel Crackers (former)The Santiago familyThe Casagrande family, ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. Lincoln has had it. Additionally, Lane is also disrespectful to Lincoln as he had pulled his trousers up and said to "Use them as a shirt.". But since it's raining, I won't be the queen of-. Goal The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. The War is over but she doesn't feel that she will be able t Lincoln Loud is the oldest of the Loud siblings but at the age of 11 saw something he shouldn't hav (Remastered) Lincoln Loud, the only boy in his family, is always getting teased by his sisters. However, this episode also shows a jealous side to her, as Luan holds a grudge against Lucy for surpassing her dream of becoming the youngest performer at the Royal Woods Theater; although, she eventually drops her selfishness and encourages Lucy to do her performance. I think there is a bug and cold storm coming with snow. However, Luan hires the stunt family to successfully ridicule the original family. Lori: No Leni. Around ages ten and eleven, she owned a unicycle which she used for a juggling act involving apples and bowling pins. Pfft!! He Lincoln finally had enough of his family treating like crap and how much he gets bullied at school [please read the trigger warnings in a/n] Leni: *Smiles lovingly, kisses her in the lips* Sleep well Luan. (Giggles) You sure are gassy today!! Bobby: Wait, wait, wait! Home The other sisters look at each other in worry. Clyde: Lincoln? Cameron: (calls out) Hey dad, can we have the bags? He join renee and her group of goth friends. I'm so sick I'm not in a mood for a joke right now!!! I just want to say sorry *Luna hops on the bed in sadness, making Lincoln sad*. And for making me fall for that too! Inspiration *Luna releases Lincoln from the hug and runs out the room*. At age seven, she went on a mechanical-pony with four-year-old Lincoln and one-year-old Lucy. *The Loud Sisters minus Lynn leave the house, as it cuts to the McBride house, with Lincoln eating dinner, which is pierogis and rice and beans*. Lincoln: (in his mind) Or doing one by one is off the tableoh well. So, yeah. Despite Luan's occasional ruthlessness she is mostly friendly towards her siblings, especially to Leni and Luna. But the 1st 3 people infected move around more often. So come on Leni, let me have a "shot"!! Luna (smiles): What are waiting for? Hahahaha. Lincoln walked back upstairs with Luans comedy props and walked into her room and put them on the floor. She has a pet rabbit who lives in a top hat. Stella: Uh, guys? (leaves), (Cameron walks towards the counter and grabs the order.). loud house luan sick fanfictionhow big are the waves in huntington today? Luna: I told you sis. After what you've been through, we've decided we quit on bad luck. And what if he has met his great love before but forgot it? the kitchen is the best choice because it's downstairs, and they don't go down stairs well. Lincoln however is just sitting there looking upset.). Shehits her ball, making it fly everywhere in the course. Lincoln: The other sisters helped to get better with my food poisoning. Wait I thought you said she wasn't infected. She is shown to be mature enough to babysit along with her three older siblings.[11]. Since I don't like writing descriptions I'll get to the point quickly. In "Fool Me Twice," the Loud family hires a stunt double family to endure the horrible April Fools' Day with Luan. When lisa invents and activates a nuclear fusion bomb, it unleashed a devastating explosion throughout the entire world. Lori, Leni and Luna had pancakes, Luan was eating bacon and eggs, Lynn was having a meatball sub, Lucy and Lisa were eating cereal, Lola and Lana were having hot dogs and Lily was eating mashed potatoes. I almost forgot. ")BurritosCooking with her father (as of "Feast or Family")Mime actsCorn dogsLeni's driving outfitSpaghettiKnitting, Non-permitted web videos of othersHer pranks being ruinedLincoln being bulliedScience fiction movies (sometimes)Missing April Fool's DayPrincess PonySophisticated partiesKnock-knock jokes (sometimes)Nobody liking her comedyLynn being competitiveWrong punchlinesHaving her leftovers being stolenStage frightBeing too shyHer spotlight being takenSomeone gets attention more than herLola's bratty behaviorSomeone more talented than herJapanese mecha figuresPimples/zitsMr. Stella: Relax Leni. One thing's for sure nothing gets this Loud down! [15] Back then, she wore a sleeveless yellow dress with a square pattern, a black belt, white socks, and brown ballerina flats. According to Lincoln, Luan has not used fresh whipped cream for her pranks ever since Lana and Lola were babies because expired cream attracts animals. (The others gasp after hearing what Bobby just said.). There for in 3, 2, 1. Catherine Ashmore Bradley (A Loud House Christmas and The Really Loud House) Lucy: How did Lincoln got food poisoning? Coconuts (dummy/soulmate)GigglesColonel Crackers (former)The Santiago familyThe Casagrande family Lincoln: I won't be put in a squirrel suit again, will I? So, we kicked out our male sibling for nothing. Here's some loud house fanfic ideas I plan to make in the future or some I can give to others if they interested. Mr. McBride: I agree with you. Luan: Sorry Luna. Loud House: Infection of the Dead By: MrPotassiumK Zombie Apocalypse: A plague has run rampant around the globe, infecting people and turning them into "roamers." In the wake of the apocalypse, the Louds must go through great lengths to ensure their survival, even if it may mean losing their humanity in the process. *They were blinded with anger about the suit being crashed that they didn't care about what he went through and beat him up*. [16] She also wore pigtails in two yellow scrunchies. (looks down) But, I guess a lot of people die young. I need to be free from squirrel suits and being treated like a good luck charm, which I'm not. But they can't hear them talking.). That issuspicious. But when one of Luan's prank traps badly injures Lincoln to the point of hospitalization, how will the Loud family react? Lincoln quickly runs to the bathroom and barths in the toilet. I will get you a pail. Occupation Lynn and Lisa: Operation get to the sink and fill up a glass of water and make Lana drink it, and also think of a shorter name of the operation, into action! [17] In A Loud House Christmas, she can be seen wearing an attached pair of variable reindeer antlers, but does not wear them in the cast photoshoot and The Really Loud House. So, I have something to tell you. Luna: Dudes, am I the only one that feels guilty for kicking out Lincoln like that? Lincoln was holding his stomache in pain. Lincoln: Oh no. Lane eventually turns out to be a product of Lincoln's imagination as it was revealed the entire adventure was a dream. ), (But suddenly, Lorifeels a pain coming. In the end, Lincoln tells Luan that the moving truck has mostly empty boxes, but the boxes with stuff in them have all of her stuff, which makes Luan chase after the truck. We already know the news. ", *At this point, the loud sisters were in tears*. We have to check it out. When a space rock crash lands in the loud family's backyard, Lisa loud began to run some tests on it. (Lori and Bobby look at each other and start laughing, confusing the others.). In that same episode, Luan says the biggest rule when making a video is to always keep your camera running. I had no idea my big sister was gonna die so soon. Leni: Looks like someones tired and sick. He join renee and her group of goth friends. (Later, Lincoln, Leni, Clyde, and Cameron arrives at Lori and Bobby's house. Cameron: Thanks (notices Robert working at the counter and gasps in surprise) Dad?! First episode (Stella's drone zooms towards the table and sees what appears to be a thermometer.). Bobby: Yeah, a couple months left for our child to be born. 1216 Franklin Avenue, Royal Woods, Michigan Leni: Yeah! It all starts out in the Loud House. omfggggg ok so ive seen so fucking many of wack ass fanfics abt the loud house like gurl- Add an extra 14 days to that! (Stella flies the drone through an open window of the house. Determined to end Luan's pranking spree, Lincoln heads inside the house to spring all of Luan's prank traps and restore peace to the house. No more squirrel suit! Her swimsuit is a yellow one piece with one of her gag-squirt flowers. Just please don't call my mom! In "Making the Case," Luan is one of five sisters with no trophy in the case. She once made macaroni art in fourth grade and won first prize for it. Plot Synopsis: April Fools day has arrived, and Luan is up to no good with her pranks again. She was used a rop and a catapult to throw her pie at her face. This fanfiction is an inspiration from The Loud House episode, One of Luans lines is referance from Cartoon Network shows Courage The Cowardly Dog. *Later, Lincoln spots the sisters outside the door, so he hides behind the couch*, Mr. McBride: Maybe we don't have to finish, but-, *Clyde opened the door to see Lincoln's sisters, with regret on all of their faces*. I was inspired by other fanfic writers here, so I wanted to make one. Lynn Jr: Don't blame me because I was right! (Coughing) (Fart) *Blushes* Excuse me. She puts her one her clown outfit and runs downstairs. He. "It's your home too, Alex." Clyde: (on his knees) But please forgive us for spying on you! Luan has been into comedy since her infancy. The phone goes through ringtones.). Around that time, she also became a big sister when Lynn was born. She swings, but the pain came back. Courage always says the line , I wanted to write about the sisters who stayed behind and how they helped Lincoln feel better, but decided not to, because this story was more about Luan, not Lincoln. We were just worried about you! Lori: Hey guys. She also owned another ventriloquist dummy (before Mr. Coconuts) named Colonel Crackers. She looks up to the comediennes Joannie Sassafras in, She and Lucy are the only Loud siblings who never swore onscreen though it's implied in ". Her familyBennyClydeRonnie AnneMr. Cameron: Me too. (In reality, all Luan and her siblings were doing was changing Lily's diaper and taking out the garbage). Luna: Well, I could be your assistant for a while dude. Lincoln: Well Lori, Bobby and I were suppose to redo today the golf course yesterday. Luna: Oh my godthat's a great idea! She was sad and ran downstairs back to the kicthen. Lynn: Lana became a temporary zombie that spits on people to infect them. She dresses in a white sleeveless shirt, a yellow skirt with a checkerboard pattern, yellow socks with a line pattern that are worn all the way up, and brown shoes. I know you didnt mean to make me sick. Rita: *Smiles* Man, Leni sure takes good care Luan easily. *As soon as he finished that sentence, Lily came down*, *Lily wanted to be carried by Lincoln, so he carried her. But lately she's been sad. Luan (sad): Im sorry Lincoln. Lynn Jr: Careful! But how's Lori doing? *Then after 44 seconds of silence and eating, Leni says something*. Luan: Thank Len.. *Falls asleep, snores softly*. The title of this fanfic is based on the title of the 2017 movie "The Big Sick". Pets Lola: So? Lynn Jr: Well, you can't blame me for being right! Lincoln: You all just don't get the pain of what I went through!! Lisa: Everyone but you, me, Lynn, Lily, and Luna was infected. Lynn: I'll find something that will help.

Do Guys Like The Smell Of Patchouli, Articles L

loud house luan sick fanfiction