Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

marriage astrology tumblr

and feel free to skip over my reflections on my placements, i provided them because of how kissessinthe worded their question. this is enforced by the cheshirecat sextile mercury - i tend to confuse a lot of people when giving advice that ends up being just what they needed (also confirmed in the persona chart with a 3h stellium (moon, venus, uranus, and neptune). 11h: you may find that you dont have a lot of close friends, rather you have a lot of people who you share space and common interests with. 12:07 pm. medusa used her logic to escape poseidon on the beach and she logistically explained to others how they could better worship athena. even the teachers. pluto-asc or pluto-mc; this is a good thing, you want to see a change in your appearance/status in society. that person you just thought of? go ask your questions! * Saturn 1st house get a planner and set a date to prepare for the week ahead. If you are already in a relationship, this is a time that if you dont mediate the situation, youll grapple to keep what already is there until it vanishes. anger? And the 7th house lord in the main horoscope be in a water sign. the only person i want to take care of me when i am sick is my mother: cancelli quintile moon (also backed in the persona chart as moon in the 10h at 11). after all, you like medusa may not realize you worship your greatest hidden enemy on the opposite end and a brighter note, you may symbolize safety for others - you may find yourself housing/helping people who experience injustices. you may be seen as a godly presence on earth - people trust that you know all the answers, and thats why they follow you. i implore you to read the saturn aspects to see what resonates! religion may be very important to you, until you feel betrayed by your god(s) - my only reminder here: we are here, they are there - too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing. you could find yourself eliminating and acting rather ruthlessly towards people when you get extremely upset. Thank you. but really i have to laugh because 1h can also be philosophical thought you know who i would give this placement/circumstance too as well? medusa-uranus: you may feel safest when rebelling or activist pledging, alone, practicing the occult, and/or when your curiosity is peaked, but these situations may cause you danger. when things become disorganized or they dont go as planned, you may be prone to doubting your abilities in controlling the situation. they are likely always early or always late. she ran, she kicked, she screamed, etc. that being said, i find that a lot of venus retrograde people struggle to come to terms with their sexuality and oftentimes clothing is used to shelter it. you may even find yourself saying things that others in your family have said when upset. medusa didnt feel like everyone was there for her - she thought everyone was simply there for athena. sleep, relax - a few lazy days never killed anyone OR have a lowkey day a walk instead of a run, meal prep. change is good. go somewhere new - get away from your routine. Was hoping to do astrology readings for you If you have questions feel free to ask me, Also if you dont have the money please reblog I would really appreciate it , -break down of your planets and the houses theyre in; and the sign its in, -and me breaking down some of your planetary aspects. this house is likely to reflect long-term relationships with those you find like-minded. :) this is where it gets fun for me because i cant take hormone birth control because it causes blood clots - hi, i already have that issue and lowkey want to keep living. you may have the goal of creating security and safety for other women. Certain minor asteroids can help you learn more about different aspects of your life and can serve as indicators in your chart. go get another hobby, you arent living other peoples lives so like what do you care - go hug a tree or something. Dostoevsky likely wrote the first existential piece of literature. If youre in school this could be a graduation into a harsher reality, standardized testing, or grades slipping through, and sleepless nights trying to muster up the words you want to say to express the thoughts running through your mind. i implore you to read the venus aspects to see what resonates! negative aspects: you could resonate with medusas fall from grace with athena - you too may understand what it is like to be punished for something you didnt do. this placement may have issues with men - whether it is masculinity, a father, or men, in general, is up for grabs. turned people to stone without a single bat of an eye. Therefore for any prediction about future . Theres a beauty in the spirit, wake it up and you will understand. negative aspects: you could be despised for your looks and find yourself punished/ostracized by the one who despises them the most - others may fear/avoid you after this. Car troubles are common so watch for road mishaps and accidents, this could be a time to learn to drive, getting a license, or simply moving up in learning or your community. Physically, watch for problems with the feet, ankles, and lymph nodes. get STD/STI testing. though you may not be the best at picking up on the social cues given around you. For a more in depth understanding I recommend looking into finding your Rahu and Ketu in Vedic Astrology for more in depth and personal life path guidance. See a recent post on Tumblr from @courtcaseastro about marriage-astrology. negative aspects: you may attract people who like to use people - this could indicate sexual assault or manipulation. where leonardo is for me and how it affects me personally:11h in capricorn at 12 - lmfao this one fits with what i am doing here. but what if that's not enough? you may show that you wish to repay them for all that they have given you - this act of service may make you feel whole. take what resonates and leave what doesnt! sure thing, lets talk about it! i implore you to read the uranus and saturn aspects to see what resonates! Hannibal allegedly swore at an early age to show animosity towards the Roman Republic due to his father being forced to surrender part of Sicily to the Romans. By 31, she had a masters and PhD in geology - she was seen as a pioneer in her field. The midpoint between these two points is 20 in Gemini, so that is where the sun in our composite chart is placed. self-care. Leo Tolstoy is/was a renowned Russian author. on the other hand, you may not be a romantic due to your values system similar to medusas system of beliefs. EXAMPLES OF MARRIED COUPLES OF MYTH: a partner represented asteroid (listed above) at a fame/success degree (1, 2, 17, 28, 29), jupiter with venus attributes (ruled by libra or taurus or at those degrees (2, 7, 14, 19, or 26)), jupiter at a fame/success degree (1, 2, 17, 28, 29). you like the asteroids namesake may be a walker especially when you are getting stuff done or when you are upset - this gorgon wandered all around greece post-transformation in a blind rage. they may be extremely ruthless or lack a spine when it comes to asserting themselves. i also dont like spamming. and can u tell me whr could i possibly meet them ? sagittarius (9, 21): not to be annie-like but, there is always tomorrow - you must keep in mind that one bad day is not a bad lifetime, tomorrow is another day. 5h: you arent a romantic - chances are something happened, typically traumatic, in your life that made you believe romance doesnt exist. it is deliberate - in some versions (not the version i believe) medusa willfully slept with poseidon in athenas worship hall. Many of his painting and works are still studied today as masterpieces i.e. So I know all about cells from my days of AP Biology and college Anatomy and Physiology. medusa-chiron: positive aspects: you may be the expert or the most knowledgeable person in the area of life that your medusa sits (ex: 9h could be religion just like the asteroids namesake). wandering around may help you to work through your strained thoughts to gain perspective. where eureka is for me and how it affects me personally:6h in leo at 18 - yeah i definitely am the scapegoat for getting things done. humble? Byromania was the term used to describe his fans reaction to his presence. Below are the asteroids related to different aspects of your life or talents. Another theory within the study of DNA is telomere shortening. lol not an 8h stellium in the persona chart though. if the question is about multiple asteroids (PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE FROM THE SAME CULTURE (cleopatra and odysseus arent from the same culture so just because they are in a house together doesnt mean its special (there are thousands of asteroids and only 12 houses its gotta land somewhere). remember that medusa wasnt ugly - her look became an icon of protection. aquarius (11, 23): youd be the medusa that athena had the right to be suspicious over. you may find yourself being punished for the wrongdoings of this person. something may be modeled after you that is rather permanent - medusas face is often featured on shields. endometriosis or endo, the shortened named, causes severe pain due to a build up of irregularly grown tissue or scar tissues built up in a womans uterus. It's the connections your planets make to your partner's. It gives insight to the interactions between you two. Chiron: aspects with Chiron can point to either healing in the relationship or a shaky foundation or damage in the relationship. so please just use the comments for the easier questions. Truth is being exposed, and people band together to transform what no longer serves us. thus nearly everyone around the world feels the same way. this is likely to cause a lot of frustration with themselves due to a hatred of being limited. warning i can be harsh: please dont take everything i say as predestined,astrology is possible outcomes not guaranteed ones. ill tell you what: you too may want peace but there wasnt peace in ancient greece and peace is nowhere in sight even now, so do what is right for you - tell the poseidons in your life no and tell the athenas that you werent intending harm. do not fear that taking action will only cause more trouble - my grandmother often asks would you rather that you - the person living your life - be unhappy? you likely are focused to deal with your faults and other peoples. my advice for surviving this retrograde: be proactive - sometimes having a ritual helps. He was believed to be well read, influential, and one of the finest poets of his time. they may not like social functions finding them uncomfortable or anxiety-invoking. It can also be a time where you stray far from what it is youre passionate about, making it harder to tune into and tap into self expressionism and the inner child. Sometimes, the house location of Venus or Jupiter can work. For you to have a healthy subconscious state you need to understand the importance of what it means to be alone. BUT when I am in a leadership role everything gets done like a well oiled machine. In 1963, NASA selected Buzz Aldrin to be in the third group of astronauts. dont grin and bare things, it does nothing good for you. Suppose the 7th house Lord is in a dual sign, then the second marriage may occur.It must be understood that Dasha-Antardasha should support the second marriage astrology. you may have a very specific set of values. medusa-mc: positive aspects: you may be seen as someone to look up to in terms of your values. For example, my sun is 3 in Virgo, and my boyfriends sun is 8 in Aries. i literally cant tell if i like institutionalized learning. you might provide asylum for those who faced similar circumstances to yours.

Is Laura Robson Still Playing Tennis, What Happened To The Oath With Chuck Rosenberg, San Jose Earthquakes Academy, Articles M

marriage astrology tumblr