Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

marsh creek apartments application

All other HOME-assisted units must be occupied by families earning 80% or less of AMI, but in practice most are reserved for families earning 60% or less AMI. Application Fee: $75: Details. Research Triangle Park Apartments For Rent, Research Triangle Park Townhomes For Rent. Come see why so many people love living at Marsh Creek! All applicants must complete a PetScreening Pet, No Pet, or Animal Profile prior to final application approval. Log In. We regret your disappointment, especially involving any service-related concerns. This property is at 2410 Brentwood Road in Raleigh, NC. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. Unfortunately we are not able to contact anonymous reviews and would love the opportunity to review any pending service concerns. If they tell you "help yourself to a snack or bottle of water" get that in writing. Browse apartments for rent in Marsh Creek (Chesapeake) and submit your lease application now! $1,465-$3,059 Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. When I walked through the doors, she was ready to assist me and made sure that I understood everything. We're sorry to hear that you've been less than satisfied with so many aspects of the community. Other. Sandra (Assistant Manager) and Danny (maintenance) are very nice and always try to help. Marsh Creek Village Apartments. 2. Wray North Dallas is within 9 minutes or 4.9 miles from Collin County CC, Courtyard. Savannah, GA 31419. When I walked into the office I was greeted by Melissa. When we went in to move apartments she was a delight. Security Deposit: $300 . Lyric 1500 N California Blvd is an apartment building with 4 floorplans, and 1-2 bedrooms units available. The complex is not gated. {{/rating}} If you are looking to get ripped off and over charged, then this is the place for you! MARSH CREEK APARTMENTS RESIDENT SELECTION PLAN . Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The management team and leasing agents dont answer the phone. More. Apartments for rent at 2469 Marsh Rabbit Bend Decatur, GA 30035, GA from $2,168 USD. The full address of this building is 25010 . Website. Marsh Creek provides 43% THEY LET MOLD AND MILDEW GROW WITHOUT FIXING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. We would be more than happy to review these with you and answer any questions that you may have. It was disgusting. 18749 Marsh Ln. Close to home you'll find Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, The University of Texas and Dallas Naval Air Station. Avoid! Premium 1 -BED Apartment Offers The Ultimate Easy-living Lifestyle. $1,469-$2,872 Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We take fraud very seriously. Our seasonal swimming pool, clubhouse, children's learning center, and complimentary wireless internet are . Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly This place makes promises they don't keep and only put bandaid on problems. If you are looking for an affordable housing option, these rental apartments are supported by the LIHTC and having the applicable program rent and income restrictions.The LIHTC gives incentives to builders and developers to provide affordable housing to low income persons. Property Manager at Wray North Dallas, Responded To This Review. It seems as though the front office lady hates her job or is plain lazy. 2020 Hodges Creek Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609. I currently rent here Thank you for printing this page from the City of Raleigh's Official Website (www.raleighnc.gov) The most comprehensive site for apartments, homes for rent and moving services. $1,599-$7,533 Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Brentwood but actual income limits may differ for units at Marsh Creek Apartments. Effective June 28, 2019 . Find more places like 304 Marsh Creek Dr. Find more places like. If I could leave zero stars I would. 0 out of 400 characters. The upstairs apartment leaked into our apartment and those ceiling areas were never fixed. to $1,875/mo. 7251 Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, CA - 94513. Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! I really just want another unit!! She acts like she hates you and her job. company rep said "we have to bring you up to fair market value". The front office staff is very inconsistent. Uneven walls, uneven doors, uneven windows. The Marsh Creek Apartments, located in Northeast Raleigh, offer 1, 2 & 3bedroom floorplans. Hello, our team is committed to honest and transparent communication, and we apologize if there was a misunderstanding about our pricing policies. 600 O St. 2 Beds . I do like the quiet community and design of the units at Marsh Creek. View All Hours. I dont know what to do at this point, the management just looked at me as if im asking for to much. House. Silverbrook. 27705, 1-2 Br Ive been living here for the past year, my contract will be up on October and the sad part is that the apartments are really nice but maintenance, and other stuff really sucks here which is why we are not renovating our contract. Every time Id request an issue be fixed it would take months, MONTHS before they would get to the issue and if they did, someone would walk in and walk out and never be seen again unless a new request was put in! There are no reviews for this property. Privacy Policy, 1855 Dr. Andres Dr. Raleigh 1 bedroom apartment. Our contract says our least will be up on October 28 but they gave us a notice that its on the 24th now but we arent even going to fight it because we just wanna leave. Equal distance from Capital Boulevard and I-440 Marsh Creek Apartments is minutes from everything. Don't fall into the trap of these apartments. At first glance, the negative reviews should keep you away from this place. Which is $215.00 up front. Ms. Virya emailed me back to follow up and gave me suggestions about the moving process. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. View Favorite List. We love receiving feedback, the good and the bad, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can improve in the future. I highly recommend trying your luck elsewhere. Monday 9:00AM - 5:00PM Tuesday 12:00PM - 8:00PM Wednesday 9:00AM - 5:00PM Request your field rentalonline using RecLinkor contact Athletics at 919-996-2154. Marsh Creek Apartments. Walk Score All the convenience of city living, with countless dining, shopping, and entertainment options within blocks, and the comfort of a . It took until morning for me to reach the office and they then told me that this was not an emergency (summer in Texas) and that they would send someone when all the other requests were complete. Order Online. Income from all of the adults expected to reside at this apartment must be included and verified at application time. Oh but we are paying for amenity fees. Check the current rental rates to see if this is affordable to you. The leasing agent Tanisha, however, is often very unpleasant. Please call us or stop by the leasing center to discuss this matter further. Silver Creek Apartments. Transit Score measures access to public transit. I have never been so upset with a apartment complex and management. Paint drips every where. Enter a location, apartment type (studio, pet-friendly.) They have also started losing packages. Extremely unprofessional And they were quick to clean the carpet. Clubhouse. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. I ended up having to stay with my parents because I had pets that were getting dehydrated. {{/rating}}. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. The full address of this building is 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd Woodhaven, MI 48183. Browse our available rental spaces below or visit our, Tile floors, counter Space, two sinks, 55" TV with HDMI hookup, whiteboard, projection screen, Whiteboard, bulletin board, and pull-down screen, Tile floors, counter space, 55" TV with HDMI hookup, whiteboard, projection screen, Whiteboard, bulletin board, and projection screen, Laminate floors, counter space, 55" TV with HDMI hookup, whiteboard, projection screen, adjacent to the warming kitchen (separate rental fee for kitchen), Tables/chairs set up for 24 people with 2 per table, Adjacent to multipurpose rooms with room entrance, Ice machine, flat-top range/stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave, Only warming and storing food allowed (not cooking), Lines for full basketball court, 2 smaller basketball courts, and 1 volleyball court, No food or drink allowed in the gym besides water, Two treadmills, a recumbent bike, two elliptical machines, a universal machine, and a stability ball and stretching station, Helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads required, Plexiflor inline skating surfacing system. You have to call multiple times. This project has received some funding from a participating jurisdiction (local or state government agency) through the HUD HOME Investments Partnerships Program (HOME). Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy efficient heating and cooling in your home. The only reason we new what they looked like from inside was because one of our friends lives here. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for helping us ensure our current and future residents are happy and satisfied here. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. If you don't get it, they keep your money. There are currently 670 1BR With exceptional privacy, scenic views, and beautifully landscaped courtyards, Marsh Creek is a peaceful, welcoming apartment community in Brentwood, California. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Marsh Creek Village is located in Woodhaven, the 48183 zipcode, and the Gibraltar School District. 2007 Hedge Ave is within 13 minutes or 0.7 mile from Los Medanos College, Brentwood. Upon approval, payment will be required to confirm the reservation. Thank you for taking time to write a review. Home / Texas / Dallas / Marsh Creek. Be the first to add a review on this property. I live in the smallest unit. Directly east of downtown, East Raleigh sits near Interstate 440 and is home to hospitals, country clubs, neighborhood parks, grocery stores, and public schools. A variety of features and amenities are waiting for you here. This home . Stayed to myself. I lived here for 2 years and always paid my rent on time. Claim this business. Request your rentalonline using RecLinkor by reaching out to the facility. Fitness Center CPO Management and our supportive services . There is no pantry in the kitchen. I have tried APPLICATION PROCESSING . I told the girl to email me and let me know when they would be doing the work so I could make sure my dogs were locked up. We are just tolerating our circumstances at this point. We truly appreciate your candid feedback which alerts us to areas in our community that may need improvement. Ive lived in two separate units here and both have been dreadful. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. They didnt even let us see our apartment nor did they ever offer to show us! View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Contact info. We are glad you have been impressed by our clean community. 75093, 1-3 Br DIDN'T MATTER! Maintenance on site Visit Website (919) 876-3393. There are also five parks within 4.7 miles, including Marsh Creek Park, Mordecai Historic Park, and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Details. They are really helpful and considerate. Available months 6,7,8,9,10,11,12; Property Information. 2250 Marsh Lane, Carrollton, TX 75006 (972) 416-7308 . Dishwasher I was assisted with whom I could contact for things needed from energy assistance to moving assistance. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 650-1,300 sq ft Square Feet. Website. Surface lot, unassigned. There are 126 low income apartments located here. 25617 Valley Creek Dr, Flat Rock, MI 48134. 1 bedroom $939 - $1201. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Lease Length: 12 Months . Additional fees may apply for applicants that are approved with conditions. Cary, Printer Friendly View Address: 2410 Brentwood Rd Raleigh, NC, 27604 . An application must be completed in full, dated and signed by the applicant. Broken appliances and doors that dont match. 22.5 mi, Durham, Very unorganized and rude. These apartments are not worth the money spend your money elsewhere!! There are also five parks within 9.5 miles, including Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Beckert Park, and Environmental Education Center. Wray North Dallas has rental units ranging from 500-1150 sq ft starting at $1215. Featuring Hardwood-style flooring upgraded granite countertops, Spacious two bedroom townhome with a large dining and living area. Contact Information. We also had our upstairs neighbor have a leak which rotted part of our ceiling. Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. Rosa the manager is very blunt and non friendly. I recommend the unit style but not with the issues it comes with. Built in 1986; 150 units/3 stories; . This is an additional review of Marsh Creek Apartments. My A/C broke during the summer (over 100 degrees out) and it took them over 4 days to fix it. Pool Let the leasing team show you everything this community has in store. Or sign in if you already have an account. I let them know about the issue. View detailed information about Marsh Creek rental apartments located at 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513. Do not sell or share my personal information. Displayed square footage is approximate. $1,452-$3,456 Are you familiar with this property? REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Read every review and make sure you have everything you need before applying to this apartment. All adult occupants must apply. 1500 N California Blvd. Our spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments have been remodeled from top to bottom and they don't disappoint. $150 admin fee. YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 306-8505. She will pretend to "understand" and later make it seem like you never talked. 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths. I can't remember all of the maintenance staff but Danny is really nice and proficient with making everything in the apartment is in working order and good condition. I am blessed to be here, and I am a happy tenant. North Carolina State University at Raleigh. Contact the property directly for the specific dollar amount of these rent caps. If you must rent here, please ask for a unit close to the front of the complex. Just South of West Highland Boulevard between South Layton Boulevard and North 17th Street, William A Passavant is a perfectly located senior community for those 55 years or better in Milwaukee, WI. Apartment & Condo Building. I have a 2 year old and he needs a safe environment. Marsh Creek Apartments 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 516-9800. Check availability now! Select from 1 to 3 bedroom apartments with prices from $675 to $1,280 and then schedule a community tour. My application was denied within a day due to them stating the rent to income was unsatisfactory and that my employment history was unsatisfactory or insufficient. Dallas, TX 75287. Yes, there is 1 unit available at this property. I especially liked living next to the green belt and seeing the trees. To continue using our site, please fill out the form below: Obtaining rental rates for low income housing is difficult as most rates are based on the income of the renter. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly School boundaries are subject to change. on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic $1,895. Elevator, Dog & Cat Friendly Menu. Get Directions. 1BR-4BR Beds. 2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA. Fitness Center If she is busy well thats too bad for you, prospects or residents she will get to you when she gets to you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Experience Raleigh living at Marsh Creek Apartments. Managed by Lockwood Management Company. Branch Creek Apartments Come to a home you deserve located in Carrollton, TX. I am having to move. Property details Description. When I spoke to them they informed me they had no record of my work order. Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. It is also near Los Medanos College, Pittsburg and San Joaquin Delta, Mtn. I spoke to upper management Pam and still didnt not receive a refund for my application fee and administration fee. TX The area provides easy access to multiple North Dallas shopping centers, and Bent Tree Country Club is less than two miles east. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. One day we went to take the kids swimming and the pool was completely green. 0 Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Not only was my application denied within one day. Contribute! It appears that the lack of communication from the front office causes the issues. $1,226-$2,568 Find your new home at Marsh Creek located at 18749 Marsh Ln, Dallas, TX 75287. Built in 1997. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Recently we have been tackling a few maintenance projects around the community, we thank you for bearing with us through this process and apologize if it has caused any inconvenience. Good News! I promise. -Inviting open plan living and dining area flow out to an entertainer's balcony. Or sign in if you already have an account. Marsh Creek Apartments. Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy . My apartment home is perfect and so are the amenities. These apartments are located on Brentwood Blvd in the 94513 area of Brentwood. Call for more details. Usually pluming problems means you wont have water for most of the day. Marsh Creek Village has 11 units. Share details of your own experience with this property. The first apartment would also flood during rain, to which management shrugged at and said it happens to other units too. This two-story home features Hardwood-style flooring and upgraded granite countertops, Dallas, units on the market in Raleigh. consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school See all available apartments for rent at Marsh Creek Apartments in Raleigh, NC. Nothing has been done to fix our place. The proposed Marsh Creek multiuse trail would create a new major nonmotorized eastwest thoroughfare for expanded commuting or recreational opportunities. Should you need anything, please feel free contact us. In General . save favorite. Applications for occupancy are . We always encourage feedback from our residents and your feedback is especially nice! 75287, 1-3 Br High-Speed Internet What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? When they work orders are processed appropriately the work is done quickly and correctly. Marsh Creek Apartments. Our seasonal swimming pool, clubhouse, children's learning center, and complimentary wireless internet are just a few of the perks our residents enjoy, and our on-site maintenance staff ensures that your home stays in tip-top shape. 2,542 Sq. The The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Is this property currently leasing units? Enloe High School, Raleigh Country Club, and WakeMed Raleigh Campus can be found in town, but most of the neighborhood is made up of residential streets with a rural vibe. Milwaukee, WI. My air conditioner broke during this time. Marsh Creek Apartments is located in the city of Raleigh. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Really pretty. Transportation options available in Raleigh include Raleigh Union Station, located 5.1 miles from Marsh Creek Apartments. 24.2 mi. Mental . But as soon as we moved in it was back to her old ways. Office Hours The front office staff, Susana, Olivia and Rose (I hope I got the names right ??) Melissa was kind, patient, compassionate, and made sure that my move in was a smooth and successful one. I offered not to post reviews if they didn't charge me the final move out amount of a little over $200. Not once. This area is served by the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent attendance zone. Request Application. Upon approval, payment will be required to confirm the reservation. This property is situated on Brentwood Rd in Raleigh. Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two-bedroom townhomes and apartments at Wray North Dallas feature gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. more square footage than the average Median apartment rental rate in this zip code, Median age of those living in this zip code, Average household income of those living in this zip code. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. I spoke to upper management Pam and still didn't not receive a refund for my application fee and administration fee. Marsh Creek Village has 11 units. I have tried to rent at this apartment complex. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Wray is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment. Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or sign a lease. Relax and enjoy your home at Marsh Creek. First rate this listing: Low Income Housing is the premiere online resource of affordable housing options. Turn your balcony or patio into your own private oasis while enjoying a cup of coffee or a relaxing dinner. . Stop by the community today. Marsh Creek Apartments has 3 military bases within 60.0 miles, the nearest is Pope Air Force Base which is 56.5 miles away and a 88 minutes . the new company KNIGHTVEST wants to raise my rent up $105. 1 floorplan. Most places would give you a new door. Take note: Requests will be subject to staff approval. Walk Score Nearby bus routes include 605, Michigan Flyer, and 25. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. English. A United Property Management, LLC ("UPM") Community . There are serious serious foundation issues here. Also when they fixed the roof it leaked in our apartment and they never fixed our ceiling. Please call our leasing center for additional parking details. Apartment & Condo Building. Apartments with air conditioning for rent in Woodhaven. He always offers to help or asks of you need anything when he sees you in passing. Fields. Staff.. well upper management did not do their job. Message and data rates may apply. Filter Results x. Bedrooms. I stayed here for almost 3 years I should have left after my first lease term was up. Get App. Contact info. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. 2.if this is how a business is ran..I see why the apartments have negative reviews. Open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Today. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. For the sake of your own sanity. Home for rent located at 683 Mclernon, Johns Island, South Carolina 29455 available on ByOwner.com. Marsh Creek Elementary School Unclaimed. If you upsized to an average priced Raleigh 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay dogs and cats ok. air conditioning. The first part of our time living in the unit, our heating/cooling went out and was not fixed for nearly a month. This apartment may still be unaffordable to low income persons due to this AMI. I have only been in my apartment for 22 days and the flooring is lifting. . Subject to change without notice. Melissa is the assistant manager. Although the apartment complex is currently going through renovations and they are working towards updating the appearance it has not been an inconvenience to us as residents. I would even pass by the office to see why they wouldnt answer (sometimes I thought maybe they were busy with another client) but no the front desk lady would just be on the computer and while I would look at her from the window and call she wouldnt answer. Equal distance from Capital Boulevard and I-440 Marsh Creek Apartments is minutes from everything. TX Marsh Creek. Stop by the community today. selection process. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. If something looks fishy, let us know. Must have 3.0x the rent in total household income (before taxes, include income from all adults). 505/28-32 Marsh Street, Wolli Creek. We estimate that 1875 Marsh Creek Dr would rent between $2,373 / mo. NC " There is no security system. Our electric bill was through the roof because the AC was always trying to get the house to a nice temp. Browse and register for programs and classes at Marsh Creek Community Center on RecLink. The new management that stepped in has been great as far as getting the apartments looking a lot better on the outside. All rights reserved. Dallas, TX 75287. Branch Creek uses a third-party pet application service that is both simple and secure. We have been residents since April 2015. The pool is fairly nice, but isnt cleaned very often. Scores provided by The community enjoys both a laid-back lifestyle and urban amenities along Frankford Road. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Overall, nothing gets done here. The term "family" includes, but is not limited to the following, regardless of actual or . I see why the reviews are the way they are. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. and See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Wray North Dallas in Dallas, TX. To comfortably afford an apartment, we recommend having at least three times your monthy rent in gross household income. At Marsh Creek you're home. The Marsh Creek Apartment Office staff were very helpful answering my questions. We're sad to hear that your experience at Marsh Creek was not pleasant. The leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer. Walk-In Closets The pool was "out of use" the entire time I lived here. Be warned when you move out, they try to find stuff to make you pay extra for old apartments with old carpet that they are so call trying to renovate with money that they over charge people for made up damages. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. We take maintenance related issues very seriously and if you are still experiencing this problem, we would strongly encourage you to contact the office so we may begin developing solutions. It is a two bedroom, two and half bath townhome. Refrigerator I was just in the office when they had to make an apology call on behalf of an employee. Dog & Cat Friendly I will admit if it hadn't assisted with the smell this review wouldn't be as pleasant. Angela. Restroom facilities and charcoal grills are on-site. House. S. Studio. Apartments. Bexley Central Park. Flooring tiles or whatever they use, coming up and not being installed properly, foundation issues and water damage from flooding during rain.

Dominant Names To Call Your Boyfriend, Bmhcc Employee Email Login, Articles M

marsh creek apartments application