Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

sawamura eijun time travel fanfic

11. Btw it's the same author as Crown. Harus lebih kuat.. lebih kuat dari sebelumnyaLebih- belum cukup! Just to make things easier! He also didnt mean to get trapped on the wrong side of an avalanche that could take months to get around.Now hes stuck in a quaint little border town with a pack comprised of mostly unmated alphas.Hes determined to protect his heart from these alphas, but they seem to be just as determined to claim and cherish him in ways hed never known was possible. Believe me, I myself don't understand how this shit works. [I'm sorry everyone, I would like to update the story as well, but I haven't touched anything DnA in so long, I don't remember anything. Ding! Work Search: Sawamura is discovered by a Pro(?) Plot setelah anime season 2 berakhir, tidak berhubungan dengan manga. 4. 'Whatwhats happening. There may be mistakes here, so don't throw slippers!!! The new legend of Sawamura is starting!!! A second chance at summer - Sawamura travels back in time to his first-year self and is OP ( this is my favorite DNA fanfic with the Crown being second!) ! Haruichi said as he fought against his older brother who grabbed him to pull him away from Sawamura when he noticed the coach and Ota-sensei running towards them. , , , . Now with way more knowledge than she should rightfully have, and the trauma to match, she tries to find a way to help her people, without arousing suspicion to her. Work Search: I Won't Lose! Oh yeah, the future is a complete war-zone. Let the Game Begin! As a relief pitcher, it was their job to ensure the ace had a reliable person to fall back on in case something happened, whether it be intentional or not, and make sure the ace knew there was someone there that had their back. At age five, Sawamura Eijun leaves behind the open fields of Nagano for the bustling city of Los Angeles. Add in a few fateful encounters. It was my faultI kicked him like I usually do and then Kuramochi said softly as he clenched his fists and shut his eyes tightly to get the image of his roommate crying on the ground. TW: Violence, Death, Sexual content, Drug mention. Eijun-kun, let it go. But thanks for the compliment.. sawamura sawamuraeijun Table of contents Last updated May 18, 2021 Prolouge Chapter 1: The Begining Chapter 2: First step to seidou #63 dna Content Guidelines Report this story You may also like , | 48 parts Ongoing No feelings, no strings, no friendship, or God-forbid anything beyond that. To me going back to being a first year? Eijun mused over this thought. The king is always more important than the other pawns.- Why? Whats wrong with him? Kuramochi said as he tried to help Haruichi get Eijun to answer them as he lightly slapped his face. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. 33. He makes it sound like hes such a bad person. Yips the word causing his heart to race despite never having heard it before, he watched himself running in the rain with a haggard and haunted look on his face. I hate leaving a story incomplete and I don't want to discontinue this story yet, so I'm putting up the story on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time. More and more memories? Now he is entering Seido not as a recruit, but a normal student dedicated to proving himself on the field. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. [Author's English is very poor so please don't expected much]. "Boss, Sawamura Eijun reporting for duty! A familiar scowl on his face as he stared down at his first year roommate. What Withholding Secrets get him He makes the mood of the room bright and positive. Haruka Inejiro was messed up in every way imaginable. Well, I had no choice, I didn't even know what was going on until I heard a loud 'deadball' ring through the stadium. And then came the batter's roar, before the doctors came to check on him. Soon enough, one side would have to bend. 56. If possible, he wouldnt want this moment to end. She asks. 13. It has been 20 years since Tsuna became the Neo Vongola Primo, it has been peaceful but peace could ' . 53. Dont end up like meChris cold words contrast the warmth of his hands, and somehow this pisses Eijun off. ARE YOU SURE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO SCOUT The point is to win, not to protect the king, because if you use your pawns correctly, you can win even without endangering the main chip on the board. A witch?!" Hailed as a baseball prodigy, Sawamura Eijun arrives at Seido High hot from the burning heat of Los Angeles, determined to make his brothers dream of winning Koshien a reality. Harus lebih kuat.. lebih kuat dari sebelumnyaLebih- belum cukup! And yes, by superficially it can be said that Sawamura is, in fact, an idiot. Because Im here to protect the two of you after all. He prefers to wear his hat frontwards. I was kidding. What could possibly go wrong to hide his secret? Miyuki widened her eyes as she saw the second batter smile and then heard the umpire yell. We dont know what happened, he was fine one moment and then he started Jun said laying a hand on Kuramochis shoulder as he stared down worried at Eijun. They made a mistake. Memories of what though? I dont remember any of this happening, the third years retire because of me? Sawamura gets hypnotized and fucked by his senpai. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Averigua lo que Angi Kobayakawa (hroronoa) ha descubierto en Pinterest, la mayor coleccin de ideas del mundo. What can I do? 10. He could vaguely hear the other still talking but he couldnt make out what they were saying. 43. Things couldn't be more shocking than this, would it? 51. His very presence is like a threat, something that you will never forget. https://archiveofourown.org/works/27453514/chapters/67115536, "Dear Patience" by TeaUh. Yuji Sawamura is a young man who is lively, caustic, and serious. The King and his Usurper 35. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. Sawamura Eijun Seidou Baseball Club Kataoka Tesshin Random University player Miyuki Kazuya Older brother Kuromochi Kominato Haruichi Kominato Ryousuke Yuuki Tetsuya Takashima Rei (Daiya no A) first year sawamura Time Travel Smart Sawamura catcher + pitcher sawamura Sawamura Eijun is the Ace Captain Sawamura good batter sawamura I dont want to hear that from you loud mouth Kuramochi said as he put his leg down from where he kicked him and ground his heel into his back for a bit before letting him up from the ground. But did Sawamura need it?Did it make him happy?It must be remembered that any action will have consequences, it is not always possible to predict what result the changes will lead to. 2 in #kominatoharuichi [2020/02/05] Wait a minute.There must be a catch, right?. Please consider turning it on! 'Control, I need more control!' You know Im right, right Harruchi? Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. Well, we cant have you tearing a ligament now, can we? Please consider turning it on! The story which Sawamura Eijun had a sister and they both goes to Seidou High. As the machine leaves him stranded in the future, he has no clear way of getting back to his own time. Chris continued to stare worried at his kouhais' face as he stayed knelt by his face as he tried not to shake while they waited for the ambulance to arrive. A community for fans of Yuji Terajima's high school baseball shonen manga, Ace of the Diamond, and its adaptations. Todoroki Raichi Chris-senpai having to teach him to pitch low and away to make up for not being able to pitch to the inside like he had been. Things that made no sense as he doesnt remember any of this happening to him and yet all of the things he was seeing were definitely of him and the others. What if he really was smart, calm, and a Baseball genius with an attitude that would make What if after the last game of Akagi Junior High, Eijun threw himself into learning more about baseball. No, senpai, it feels great! The world slapped him across the face once more. Please consider turning it on! Whats happening to Eijun-kun? To me going back to being a first year? Eijun mused over this thought. "Ask Asahi! Despite how easygoing and relaxed Miyuki had seemed every time he came over to the field to coach him, he knew how hard it had been for the ex-catcher. Ignoring the futile attempts of the teen under him, Kuroo cracked a grin "Just this assholes' cousin.". left kudos on this work! Things are, admittedly, much simpler before Miyuki Kazuya gets traded to the Mariners for a six-year deal. Time Travel Fix-It; Slow Burn; Tags May Change; Language: Bahasa Indonesia Stats: Published: 2022-11-13 Updated: 2023-03-04 Words: 13801 Chapters: 9/? Rankings: Takara, who claims to remember nothing. or, the 4 times Kazuya had to fight for Eijun's attention and the 1 time he didn't need to. To Eijun, that unexpected thing was when someone moved to the house next door. The story which Sawamura Eijun had a sister and they both goes to Seidou High. Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. There is a pitch Ive wanted to teach you for some time now, this is the perfect time for you to learn it Chris said as he walked towards him with his glove in hand as he watched me struggle to pitch into a net. August slips away with the last chance of Kuramochi and Miyuki to play a game on the same field, leaving remnants of regrets and yearnings to pile up as a burden that they both would have to carry until the graduation day. That time when Kominato Haruichi shook the whole school with eyeglasses and braided hair adorned with flowers. Trapezius, quadriceps, deltoids, pectoralsEijun listens as Chris explains all the different muscles he could have strained from his recklessness, all the muscles that could have ended his baseball career before it even started. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Whats happening, squeeze my hand if you can hear us? said Miyuki as he crouched to his left holding onto his hand as he tried not to panic seeing the first year just laying there. The Tip of the Iceberg Gone was all the hard work he'd put into his body while at Seido. You want to graduate in the second-string with an injured arm and broken dreams?. He saddles up to them and drag them into the group. Dont end up like me.. 22. What started out as putting up decorations turns into something more for the Sawamura-Miyuki household. 27. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Uzumaki Mito named her Takara as she was once treasured by an Uzumaki. Veteran Southpaw Hospital Woes aka Eijun can't wait to leave *Seido team members (miyuki)always make fun of sawamura Dragon, hero and baseball player break time and space (again). I'm Sorry for Worrying You He has dark brown hair with brown eyes. A collection of stories with canon or original characters travelling through time or between worlds. Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih lama berada digundukan itu, Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih bisa diandalkan dari sebelumnya, Lebih kuat lagi!Sampai dimana mereka akhirnya melihatku, tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Sawamura is a lean-built teenager of average height. 2 in #narumiyamei [2020/02/05], [Hey! ] 37. What will you choose? Her first clear memory was waking stark naked and half-submerged in a lake, the sight startling her into moving. Sora hated being alone and she had never been away from home and from her family, especially from Ten for a longer time than maybe a school trip. Furuya! - You lost because you only defended the king but did not use the full potential of the pawns that you were given.- The king is more important.It was a simple truth. Work Search: "Oh nobody important." Eijun pushed himself up onto his hands and knees, spitting dirt out of his mouth as he got ready to yell something back before he noticed his hands shaking and his vision beginning to blur. [Author's English is very poor so please don't expected much] "DAICHI'S GONNA KILL US!" A bet and a promise. Ding! Despite having no recollection of his previous life, Eijun is still head over heels in love with baseball. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://archiveofourown.org/works/26423740/chapters/64374133, https://archiveofourown.org/works/25539442/chapters/61968370, https://archiveofourown.org/works/27728486/chapters/67867940, https://archiveofourown.org/works/23765203/chapters/57082513, https://archiveofourown.org/works/28364592/chapters/69496680, https://archiveofourown.org/works/27453514/chapters/67115536, https://archiveofourown.org/works/24796969/chapters/59968486, https://ao3-mailin01.archiveofourown.org/series/2625580, https://archiveofourown.org/works/8155100/chapters/18688853?view_adult=true. Best of Eight or Bust Contrast to most beliefs he was a very sensitive person that got bothered really easily, with the slightest of teasing and boy were his teammates bothersome! It was a sign that showed to not only your teammates, but also your coaches, that you are truly worthy of standing on top of that mound. Despite having a difficult upbrin Where did Eijun learn to pitch, he doesn't watch any baseball games, so how did he learn? 24. 8. Sawamura Eijun & Seidou Baseball Club; Inashiro Baseball Club & Sawamura Eijun; Characters: Sawamura Eijun; Miyuki Kazuya; Kominato Haruichi; Furuya Satoru; . In the second year of his middle school, something happened. . Having a sister changes your life completely. Eijun didnt think it was possible to blush any harder, but he does and he lowers his head in embarrassment. Eijun and Chris vs. the Senpai Let's GO! ( T^T ). Miyuki, lets go back. Jun, you're just as loud as he is said Tanba as he put his baseball hat over his bald head as he walked past him, patting him on the shoulder with Miyauchi and Kawakami as they joined in stretching with the others. Some says, hes a genius, the other says hes the embodiment of art of pitching itself; And this is just the beginning of his journey. 50. 12. Unknown or even aware of it, Eijun gets one more chance. A What if Sawamura Eijun was not as idiotic as most people would think about him. Only one problem: Bullies are jerks, and Eijun isnt who he was in canon. shouts Eijun as he jogs back to his place before crouching down, positioning his mitt to a low, outside corner while holding out a finger. But he isnt complaining, though. 10. are you smiling? He may be a genius, but he was not the cunning manipulative man they thought him to be. Pelatih juga memberikan nomor ace kepada Furuya. Some people dream of reincarnating to change their lives starting from scratch. With an arm beyond repair and one more step left towards his last chance at Koshien, Sawamura Eijun bid farewell to his baseball career. Tetsu started ushering some of the others away to make sure there was space for when the medics showed up. Coach ordered everyone to make their way back to the dorms as he canceled practice for the day when he saw all the pale worried faces of all the players, the second string and no string players watching worried as they whispered to themselves. Sa maybe a good smack to the head will shut him up? said Ryousuke as he swung a bat lightly as he watched his younger brother argue with the other boy as they finally got him to stop running so hard. About; Blog; Service; Contacts Work Search: Sawamura Eijun is the Ace Time Travel Team Captain Sawamura Eijun Third Year Sawamura Eijun Mature Sawamura Eijun If you could choose which moment you would like to go back to the past, which moment would you choose? "To experience koshien again but with your senpais during your first year in Seidou. For that, he needed help. A second chance, so when he dies of age, he has no regrets.No regret, and no guilt that had once choked him when he saw the tears of his third year seniors.No regret, and no guilt for the losses. Miyuki/Reader. Furuya has always been a little introverted, but his sister is his opposite. Any other suggestions? An aho won't change that easily Miyuki laughed as he clutched his sides as he watched Haruichi try and stop an argument over who knows what between Sawamura and Furuya as they made their way towards the dugout. A friendship between a Fujoshi and Fudanshi is not that imposible or hard after all they have the same interest but romance between them? manager..it's set in his second year! 46. Tetsu-kun, that idiot wont change no matter what we say or do. 40. What will you choose?". after these words, he sighed and rubbed his eyes - but I think it's true. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). [] His aim was to fortify his home and his family so that they would never again be left vulnerable to greedy cultivators aiming for his genius. Sawamura Eijun has always been ambitious and has set new goals for himself all his life. 49. Sawamura and Furuya for Rarepair Bingo: Pitcher x Pitcher. He watched grimly as tears ran down his little brother's face as they both watched helplessly as the boy continued to whimper and cry as he laid unresponsive. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, not all of them are romantic relationships, heck i don't think any of them are romantic unless you squint hahaha. Wait a minute.There must be a catch, right?. Long oneshot. Shaking his head he turned away to speak with one of the managers about her taking over the practice notes as he did plan on catching for their first year southpaw today. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. When I went home of Sawamura I also found out that he no longer has a family and lives alone.". I don't own any of the characters in this story, they all belong to Terajima Yuuji the author of Diamond No Ace. But what if.What if I say you can get another chance?A..A second chance? 48. There's nothing quite as frightening as a determined Miyuki Kazuya. ! Sawamura yelled as Furuya continued to ignore him as they joined the other first-string members by the dugout. Hes got too much energy, maybe I should make him burn some more out before Chris lets him pitch in the bullpen today. The good thing about him is that he will be in good hands because we do know that.." Eijun's father explain, tears on . AU in which Hanma must timeleap to save his three sisters from dying, over and over.Said sisters also have powers.Meeting Kisaki along the way was not part of the plan but maybe it will work out as well. - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, wwx time travels and accidentally creates a platonic harem.

Kimberley Garner Daughter Of James Garner, Articles S

sawamura eijun time travel fanfic