Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

sims 4 decades challenge cc 1900s

The males that marry your female sims must also go to war. #Ts4 #decades challenge #ts4 decades challenge #sims 4 #ts4 cc finds #cc finds. Edwardian Blouse by Historical Sims Life. 1890-1919 Feminine | 1890-1919 Masculine/Children | 1920-1929 Feminine. Your female children can only move out once they are married. So if some of these look more 50s than 40s or vice versa when I get to posting the 50s I tried, lol. You know, youd think that as a product of the 90s, this would have been easy for me. Little Sailor Boy by Historical Sims Life. So lets talk about the 70s for a minute! The second Formal outfit is iffy for me. All sims who are in or reach Young Adulthood by the end of this decade must have one of the following traits: Gloomy, Noncommittal, or Mean. Hair: Tiny LivingTop: City LivingSkirt: Discover University Shoes: Vampires. All your sims have now lost their jobs. - Aside She/Her | 30 | WCIF Friendly | Some stories may contain adult themes. The Coates family is starting to express their individual. Its rules are very straightforward, as well! Teens and Elderly cannot have part-time work. You are welcome to use Paranormal Stuff in your gameplay from a historical perspective - just keep in mind that the specters and creepy objects may reduce the realistic nature of this challenge. If there are no boys, then a daughters husband may inherit. They will not survive the second slice of cake . Cheapest computer may be bought, but your sims can only use it for writing. Your sims may not throw any events besides weddings. Take a step back in time to the 1890's where late Victorian was still the style but one lived a simple country life. Modern Conveniences: Some game functions require a cell phone or computer, which were not present for the majority of this challenge! For the Hot Weather, I went with a Land Girls-themed look. Apparently in the early 1940s, short hair with curls sort of framing the face was a popular look. Only for males, that is. least :). Chances of pregnancy during woo-hoo are greatly reduced, thanks to the introduction of birth control. There are probably a few very good hairstyles for this decade that I didnt us, but Id like to be able to offer ideas for alternatives to switch things up (; I did my best to replicate bigger skirts. Elementary is mandatory. Aging & Time. You can open a retail store or a restaurant, only if you have enough money. absolutely an iconic look for the decade, but to me it tends to get I know it was a historically important decade, but Im sorry to say in regards to fashion, it doesnt interest as much as others. When the oldest teenager is about to become a young adult, the family must prepare for the Y2K Disaster. Environmentalist Movement - Anybody born during this decade must have the following traits: Active, Self-Assured, Loves Outdoors, or Outgoing. by Historical Life Sims. The following jobs have been unlocked: Tech Guru (Start-Up Entrepreneur), and Secret Agent (Villain). Ill mostly just pick a general style or theme and go with it. Check out this Lets Play on my YouTube Channel! No children are allowed to go to school during the Y2K Disaster time. Though its probably more like, 2000-2005. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Heir: If ALL the male Sims in your family die in the war (whether they are in the active household or have moved out), then (and only then) your oldest daughters husband can become the heir. Every house must now have a garden. Relationships between different ethnicity is now available. Seriously. Adult/Elder male Sims are permitted the following careers: Business (Management), Criminal (Boss), Critic (either branch), Culinary (Chef), Doctor, Education (either branch), Engineer (Mechanical), Entertainer (Musician), Freelancer (Writer), Gardener (either branch). So lets talk about hair. GRANTED, Grease is NOT the best source for historically accurate anything, I still fucking love it. So the 50s! Young Adult male Sims are not allowed to have a career until they return from war if you have StrangerVille, then they are required to take the Military (Officer) career during active duty. Once your male sims return from war, they must have one of these traits: Female sims can now be the heirs of your generation. They may also take maternal leave after the baby is born. I only did one outfit per category because I worry that a lot of the options available for this decade will get repeated a bit in the next. Once these 2 weeks are over, they can get a new job. We will simulate sending someone off to war by having them eat the Cow Plant cake. I Presented by #EAGameChangers. 15th Jul 2022 16:54. But, they will have to quit their job once they have children. Check out The Sims 4 Black Widow Challenge! 1960s Civil Rights, Sexual Revolution, and Counterculture, In January 2021, Google deleted the Rules document and I was terrified that our Rules were lost for good. The Party outfit was my attempt at a more flapper-ish style. Children and teenagers who go to school MUST get a C or higher. Reduce & Reuse lot trait would be appropriate at any time (municipal recycling programs didnt start until the 1970s, but people have been finding creative ways to recycle trash long before 1890). Indoor plumbing is allowed. If they get hungry, they must eat food found from scavenging, fishing, or gardening. Aging & Time. Your sims can now drink alcohol again. All rules from 1890s still stand with the following changes: Home/Building Remove the Off-the-Grid lot trait. These rules assume that you are not including any Vampires, Mermaids, Spellcasters, or StrangerVille gameplay. Your sims cannot go to festivals or events (City Living). curls was a common style.- Were mostly assuming this Sim is middle-upperclass. But, you can use bathtubs. looks this time because masculine & children arent much Welcome to the Sims 4 Decades Challenge! Okay so I forgot to do Athletic and Swimwear, but honestly theyre probably not much different from the 40s, at least as far as CAS options without CC. High school is mandatory. Elementary is mandatory, but high school is optional. (only doing feminine You may use a phonograph for music (does not require electricity). Linzlu's Custom Content Millie | 1909 toddler dress A simple dress in 45 Dorcas- A 1910s day dress, with and without apron - MAXIS MATCH CC. 1.8K views 1 year ago I'm showcasing another CAS lookbook, this time for a working class family living in the rural South in the 1900s. With that being said, I did my best here. Despite any negative feelings I have, a lot of cool fashion came from With the exception of going to war traits. Until the appropriate time as indicated in the decade rules, use of these items is firmly restricted with the following exceptions. Cell Phones are now allowed. All rules from 1900s still stand with the following changes: 1960s Civil Rights, Sexual Revolution, and Counterculture. Eco Living: There are a lot of aspects around Eco Living and Off-the-Grid that are applicable at various different times, so it is difficult to say that you can or cannot use these elements. Linzlu's Custom Content Millie | 1909 toddler dress A simple dress in 45 Dorcas- A 1910s day dress, with and without apron - MAXIS MATCH CC. All rules from 1900s still stand with the following changes: War: All male Sims who are a Teen, Young Adult, or Adult at the start of this decade, and all males Sims who become a Teen . waxesnostalgic - 500 Followers Gift - Girl's Dress, 1917. Having many children and large families is encouraged. They must work in one of the following careers. You should start with only the starter funds for your family (no cheats) and use that to buy any land or house (you may use a home from the Gallery if you can afford it). - For make-up, she probably wouldnt have worn anything beyond some rouge for her cheeks and lips. Assuming that these sims have experienced war time, they must take one of the following traits: Gloomy, Hot-headed, Clumsy, Insane, Lazy, Mean, or Noncommittal. Initially, hair was styled to appear shorter, even if it was long. You cant have any showers. Computers are only allowed for career-specific tasks, Writing (pretend its a typewriter), Household, and to Order seeds and books until the rules specify otherwise. Please note, Moschino was founded in the early 1980s, so clothing from the Moschino Stuff Pack should not be used until that decade! Each decade has rule changes based on societal changes and world events. Teenagers who go to school MUST get a C or higher. But, they are free to eat whatever their garden produces. Women can be a babysitter or a manual laborer. differences, but were already limited by not using CC, so well just Today a different theme - I converted this Sims 3 dress, originally created by Rainicorn. If you would like to use a money cheat for your starter home, you must treat it as a bank loan you must repay your loan plus 10% interest before your original Sim couple dies. 1890-19191920-19291930-19391940-19491950-19591960-19691970-19791980-1989. Getting Started. Indoor plumbing is allowed. This includes the husbands of the daughters in your family and their male children (even if they are no longer your primary household). cant guarantee they will be totally accurate. Teens who do not earn a C or higher in high school must be sent away to another household. [Download for FREE on Patreon], Marillas SuitThis suit is loosely base off Marilla's suit from the 1985 Anne of Green Gables mini series. Also, these decades are the MOST DIFFICULT to manage without CC. You may also include the parent(s) for one of your starter Sims as it was common for multiple generations to live in the same home in 1890 (if you use this option, any parent Sims will NOT count towards your overall score on the scoring sheet, its like they dont exist). It was not. Download (Dropbox), Annes Apron This apron dress is based off the one Anne wore on the day she arrived at Green Gables in the 1985 mini series. There are no restrictions on how fancy your showers, sinks, fridges, or stoves can be. Today: conversion of All About Style (One of my fav creators) Classic Edwardian Dress embellished with roses.Download (Dropbox). Electricity is allowed, but only in the form of lamps. Original by All About Style for Sims 3. Sims may not create medium or large paintings. Wooden floors and walls. Only impressionist or classic paintings are allowed to be hung. Updated for Dream Home Decorator 6/9/21 need to preface this with a disclaimer: I dont know shit about Daisy Edwardian Dress. . Possibly because I graduated high school in 2010 and I really didnt want to analyze my high school fashion. Women can be a babysitter, lifeguard, or a manual laborer. The following careers have been unlocked: Athlete (All Branches), Writing (All Branches), and Business (All Branches). You can start in an apartment if you are single AND have a job, but as soon as you get married you must move to a house. Small paintings only. Even numbers = live. Sims can only eat hot-cooked meals ONCE per day. I actually found it tough to put together outfits and not due to limited CAS options. You are welcome to use Paranormal Stuff in your gameplay from a historical perspective just keep in mind that the specters and creepy objects may reduce the realistic nature of this challenge. I ended up picking this shirt from the Star Wars pack simply because it reminded me of a sort of cape style. No electricity. So you can imagine it was very difficult for me to put together some outfits based on what I could get without CC! They can now join business, culinary, entertainment, and painting. Also, Hollywood. We hope that youll enjoy this historical Sims 4 Challenge. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. They can only use fireplaces to cook and candles for lighting. Every house must have a radio, and someone must listen to it for at least an hour everyday. The Sims 4: Decades Challenge Rules Show sub menu. Men who BECOME Young Adults DURING this decade will not leave for war. To stimulate this wartime leave, roll a dice and feed them to the cowplant. Okay, so I have a love/hate relationship with 60s fashion and I not Edwardian Women's Underwear & Nightwear. The 1900s. I think the hem on this skirt is way too short even for a flapper and I wish Id styled this in black instead of blue! fashion is constantly changing. You can now have better stoves, fridges, sinks, and showers. I really love the mod look, so thats probably what influenced 250 for every sim who survived. Married female Sims are not permitted to work. Married, played sims must have relations every night. Television can only be watched at from 6am to 9pm. fin de la vido par ici: https://youtu.be/n_lXfjUqjI4Liens:1re robe: https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.com/2017/03/daisy-edwardian-dress.htmlHis. Odd Jobs: Various odd jobs are available for you to earn a little extra money. The goal of this challenge is to live from the 1890s to the 2010s in a somewhat historically accurate way, showing how things changed over more than a century of time. Sims can now take pregnancy tests (the first at-home tests were introduced in 1968). The Business Career is still LOST and no sims may apply for it. The mixologist and criminal boss brunch are now available. (Apartments were not ideal places for families in the 1890s as they were reserved for the single and working.). Its been a hot minute since Ive continued this! There is no longer a fee on high school. Prohibition ends. The following creation rules are in place: No restrictions on CAS (however, dressing them up in the appropriate decade clothes is recommended). For each individual Sim, roll a die odds will eat the cake a second time, evens are sent home! though these are three separate decades, I feel like the styles are Formal outfit isnt super formal but I really liked the little black cocktail dress. 1960s Civil Rights, Sexual Revolution, and Counterculture, There are several ways to get a Cow Plant. Traits: Any male Sim returning from war must suffer trauma and take one of the following traits the next time they age up: Gloomy, Hot-Headed, Clumsy, Insane, Lazy, Mean, Paranoid, or Noncommittal. (Apartments were not idealistic places for families in the 1890s, as they were reserved for the single and working.) There really werent any coats that I felt were accurate enough. Your sims can only use Try for baby. The fourth variation of this dress, converted from Sims 3 - original by All About Style. No drywall or wallpaper. similar enough to combine them. 1890's House | Decades Challenge | Sims Speedbuild - YouTube ~ I know the song isn't really 1890s but it's hard to find no copyright music from back then so I hope you don't mind this generic. Male teens now have to go to war before they reach adulthood. This version of the blouse from Sims 3 Supernatural was created by All About Style for Sims 3 - I converted it and edited it for Sims 4. So, the only way that they can make money for the next 2 weeks is by scavenging. Houses can now have carpet flooring and brick flooring. 1930-19391940-19491950-19591960-19691970-1979. We could get into all of the exact Wallpaper is allowed. As you have already guessed, on The Sims 4 Decades Challenge, each decade has a different set of rules. Women are stay-at-home mothers. Since the Korean War happened during this time, the eldest male child and the eldest female child must leave for war once they reach Young Adulthood. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Married women can either have a career or be a housewife. 70 1900's CC ideas | sims 4 decades challenge, sims 4, sims 4 mods 1900's CC 70 Pins 1y G Collection by historical sims finds Sims 4 Game Mods Sims Mods Sims 4 Mods Clothes Sims 4 Clothing 1900 Dress Sims 4 Decades Challenge Sims 4 Challenges The Sims 4 Packs Sims 4 Dresses Girls Dresses Op Art Belle Epoque Sims 4 Children The Sleepwear outfit is basically the same thing from the 1920s, but I was trying to get as close to Frenchie from Greases sleepover outfit as I could. Men who are about to go to war get a chance to have a child before leaving. So, you have to roll a random number. Setup. In fact, I feel like at this point we have tons of great pieces to work with for the 70s. Roll a random number, if its odd theyll die. May only marry and have a relationship with opposite gender. In order to suspend our belief as best we can, there are some fame features that we will not allow access to in earlier years simply because they way that they are manifested in The Sims is anachronistic. To simulate this, well use the in-game mechanic of a Cow Plant. Women can now work in the Entertainer, the Culinary (Chef), or the Painter career if they are widowed, divorced, single, or if their husband does not bring in enough money. Besides that, the overall shape and feel works. I didnt know this! The first one is actually the graduation robe from Discover University, but I kind of thing it works the best. A short, elegant jacket, optimized for my separate skirts. Any other world except StrangerVille is allowed (StrangerVilles storyline is not consistent with the Decades Challenge as it is not realistic). Your sims can now have the following careers: Athlete (Body Builder), Painter (All Branches Open), Culinary (Mixologist), Entertainer (All Branches Open), Secret Agent (Diamond) and Doctor. Girls can have the creativity bonus trait only. If your sims get sick, you cant give them medicine. For the Cold Weather outfit, I struggled a lot! Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. here are television restriction times. There are no restrictions on how fancy your furniture can be. You can use any clothes you want as long as it resembles the old times. High school is optional and highly encouraged. You can have a dog or a cat if you want. archive The 1890's This is Elizabeth Lilly Smith. Theres one full-body coat but the skirt attached to it is too short IMO. Im not in love with the options I made, but I spent so much time debating what direction to go that I decided to just get it done and not put it off any longer. Honestly, we should have been given at least one with the bowling pack! Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Male Sims are permitted the following careers: Business (Management), Criminal (Boss), Doctor, Education (either branch), Engineer (Mechanical), Entertainer (Musician), Freelancer (Writer), Gardener (either branch), Law (either branch), Military (Officer), Politics (Politician), Scientist, Writing (either branch). When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Hollywood, CA was a city long before 1890, but it didnt start looking like Del Sol Valley until much later for instance, the Walk of Fame was created in 1956. Only wooden furniture is allowed in the house. from the Gibson Girl hair, arranging hair in high coils with loose Overview. [Download for FREE on Patreon], Marillas Suit This suit is loosely base off Marilla's suit from the 1985 Anne of Green Gables mini series. All Rights Reserved. Also sorry if my model looks weirdly stretched?? Teens and Elderly cannot have part-time work. Make all the male Sims eat the Cow Plant cake once. See more ideas about sims 4 decades challenge, sims 4, sims. I have all the current Sims 4 packs and will try to keep this updated as new packs become available. Im basing these on personal research, but I Even if Rose ended up swimming in it (sorry for the spoiler :P ) it is an evening dress. You may not have a home in Del Sol Valley until the 1950s. The Flapper Girl is If you have the Hangout Stuff Pack, then your sims are allowed to watch movies. You can now own carpets and painted walls. Download (Dropbox). clothes and hemlines that reach about mid-calf. Wooden furniture only, Old fashioned stove and fridge and no other electronicsin the house, House must only be decorated with impressionist or classic painting, Your house should have the 'Off the Grid' trait but it's not mandatory, This challenge will face some wars and it's necessary that you find a cow-plantbefore 1920, I recommend that you fish one in Oasis Spring, MC Woohoo if you want to marry teenagers or get them pregnant. Female Sims still adhere to the rules of the 1890s. Together they are ready to start a family that will survive the decades to come. Part-time work: Men can be a fisherman, lifeguard, or manual laborer. Since I'm a big fan of historical gameplay, I decided to make one! I dont know that I love the one I chose for the Everyday outfit, but I tried. Every sim who fought in the Korean War and survived will receive a pension. 1900s - Edwardian Era. But, if you want a harder version, you can pay them after your water is cut off.

Christopher Sheldon Albatross, Are You Ready Yes I'm Ready Commercial, Articles S

sims 4 decades challenge cc 1900s