Categories
king hugo and queen agnes of sweden

union station wedding venue cost

Drinks were flowing all night and they were strong. I couldn't recommend it enough!!! Six months later, that's still one of the first things people talk about when they think of our wedding! Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. We hosted the ceremony in the Grand Hall, went downstairs for cocktails immediately following, and then back upstairs for the reception and dancing. It was amazing. We designed flower arrangements, table settings and candles to give it a fresh, garden feel before the sun went down and a romantic, candle-lit feel in the evening. Union Station Lobby is the grand entrance to Minute Maid Park. It costs $35,000 to rent out the entire hotel (106 rooms). The food was amazing, especially the duet entree of sea bass and filet of beef. All rights reserved. As a bride and groom, we actually got to enjoy our wedd We had our dream wedding in Grand Hall at St. Louis Union Station. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and our experience with Union Station. I didn't hear a single complaint from a guest about their stay or booking of their hotel room, which is a common problem I had noticed with other venues. All of our guests commented on how kind a You can't go wrong with this venue! For more information about pricing and the cost to host an event at Union Station Wolfgang Puck please send us an inquiry or call us at 214-974-9598. I wish I would h St. Louis Union Station could not have been a better venue! It was such a stress free switch. Our wedding and reception were in the Columbus Room/Palm Court and not only did they exceed our expectations, our guests are still asking us about the venueeveryone was impressed by the simple elegance of the room. Your day in an atmosphere of history and beauty. The entire staff went above and beyond to make our day special, ensuring that every detail we had wanted was executed. They had valuable suggestions along the way & added to our vision. that everything went off without a hitch and the rest of the staff was all very nice and so helpful. Both Jaci and Katie's enthusiasm and helpfulness made the planning process so much easier. Our professionally trained staff will guide you through the entire wedding process - from the first consultation until the very last goodbye on your wedding night. Her attention to detail was immaculate and she accommodated both us and our guests in every way possible. From the moment we checked in on Friday until check out on Sunday, every employee we encountered was courteous, professional & helpful. She anticipated any and all of our needs and just took care of us like we were family. The architecture in the hotel is amazing which made the setting for the cocktail hour so gorgeous. I highly recommend having your wedding reception at Union station. Morgan Arts Complex. Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true! Union Station was amazing, we had such a great time at our wedding! You will not be able to order movies or room service but you will not have to pay the $150 deposit either! I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not be disappointed. There is a minimum $$$ you must commit to to book the space (regardless of the sanctions because its in your contract). The food was delicious which is saying a lot when you serve 260 people at the same time. At Events at Union Station, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? Coworker's girlfriend is lactose intolerant? . "We loved how open the ballroom was with its tall ceilings and large windows overlooking downtown Dallas. Our professionally trained staff will guide you through the entire wedding process - from the first consultation until the very last goodbye on your wedding night. I even forgot my cake topper by mistake, once Katie realized her and the florist created a beautiful floral cake topper that disguised my mishap so no guests could even tell. We did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. 12/9/2020. We got two complimentary nights in the bridal suite - perfect for getting ready with girls, and relaxing after all the excitement. I do not want to take away from how wonderful the event was and how great the food, service and event staff were - but the hotel was disappointing. For more information about pricing and the cost to have Wolfgang Puck Catering at your wedding, please send us an inquiry or call us at 214-741-7825. key, was very helpful and available during the entire process. Serving the Joliet, IL Area. Saint Louis, MO. You may see a 10% service fee added to your invoice by preferred vendors. We had a winter wedding, so the sun was already setting by the time we started, causing the corridor to be a bit dark. The sophisticated Morgan Arts Complex is a rich, historic 150,000 square foot collaborative and customizable event, gallery, and artistic space. We'd recommend to everyone. The Joliet Union Station was built in 1912 and . Choose between our spectacular indoor Ticket Concourse, historic Waiting Area, expansive outdoor South Patio or . Phone: 801-629-8680. They have truly excellent chefs. I gave her our budget and she ran with it. Serving the Kansas City, MO Area. Tel: 214-741-7825. This venue is the absolute best. When we were visiting possible venues around St. Louis we all agreed the Grand Hall was stunning. I recommend popping your head into Union Station for great photos as a visitor or if you're looking for a large venue for a party or wedding. Our wedding event coordinator was easy to work with and always was there to answer questions. She was extremely helpful and hard working during the entire wedding planning process and, with the help of Dana, made sure everything ran according to plan the day of. The food is delicious and they were creative with our requests. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Events at Union Station for wedding events? Jaci was phenomenal about accommodating special requests or restrictions. Thank you, Amanda! We started planning early and after visiting the beautiful Grand Hall, we were sold! I had always kept Union Station in the back of my mind as a stunning venue after going to a holiday reception in the East Hall, and when we contacted the event staff, I was surprised to learn it was less pricey than the most popular hotels and had an exclusive contract with the best caterer in town (Design Cuisine), making the legwork less intimidating. THEATER: 500. Every time we met with Jaci she made us feel so special and excited for our big day. Barring any unforeseen deal-breaker in the very near future, I believe we may have found our place! e cherry on top! The venue itself is no short of amazing. The Great Hall Central can accommodate 50-350 guests and is best suited for large corporate events, weddings, and cocktail parties. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Katie and Jaci paid attention to every detail and made our entire planning process and wedding day stress free. And the evening was everything we dreamed it could be. Jaci went above & beyond to give us the most wonderful wedding experience. I loved being a part of your and Adam's beautiful wedding! It was unfortunate that we could not have this resolved. . For example, they have a stunning 3-D light show that you can have play. Sorry, The Great Hall at Union Station is not available, but let's get you back on track! She had great suggestions and worked with our other vendors to create a truly memorable day. Our downtown Northampton location along with fine cuisine will make your wedding reception or any event a success. We are then a short 3 block walk from the train station. She was there every s We absolutely loved having our reception at Union Station. & we absolutely adore the city . For our out-of-town guests, the Grand Hall was such a unique venue that truly gave them the St. Louis experience. They've got it covered. The staff was very helpful and attentive. Katie had helped out so much from the beginning. My parents also had their car's engine blown out by the valet but the hotel compensated them for the repairs. pecial snacks and wine up to our room to congratulate the bride to be! Also, the dressing on the baby greens salad was to die for. This does not include public events, festivals, concerts or ticketed events of any kind. It was outstanding! Our gusts still talk about the Grand Hall and uniqueness of the venue. 1213. The hotel itself is beautiful with clean and comfortable rooms for guests to stay in. In between the band's sets, they played Beatles and Queen medleys. Wedding Venues. It is so fabulous, there is very little needed for flowers and extra decor . It provides catering and 17 spaces for renting, including . Seeing all your details come together was so magical! I love Michele Jacobs and her team at Union Station. Beautiful hotel with awesome rooms for a good rate!! d go on and on. The easiest access is by light rail directly from the airport to Union Station which takes 45 minutes and 2020 cost is $10.50 per person each way. The venue and staff were over-the-top accommodating and perfect for my daughters wedding. We had almost 60 rooms booked for the weekend and the guests were extremely happy with their accommodations. It's INCREDIBLE!! :). . Grand Hall: Let your next wedding reception, ceremony, or bridal shower be framed by the sweeping archways and mosaics of the Grand Hall, the jewel of St. Louis Union Station . For apps, the candied bacon was DIVINE. youve not yet experienced it youre missing out. The staff serving the food and drinks, and t My husband and I just recently got married here at the Marriott Union Station in St Louis. Their service was nothing short of exceptional. Weve heard rave reviews from our guests since our wedding night saying everything from the dinner was the best food Ive ever had a wedding to how they were blown away by the light show. Professionalism: For the most part, the staff was professional throughout the planning process. My wife and I are looking forward to spending our one-year anniversary at Union Station, and plan on bringing our kids back there with us in the future. We plan on making a tradition of celebrating our anniversary at Union Station every year! It was the wedding of my dreams!! Come explore the magnificent Grand Hall: built in 1894 and recently restored to its original charm, it features sweeping archways, gold leaf detailing, and art glass windows. She ensured that my day was stress free, flawless, and took care of all the last minute surprises (like extra guests, logistical issues, missing items for the guest book) without me even knowing that there were issues. Information regarding room availability, event insurance, and logistics can be found here. It was honestly better than I could have ever dreamed of because I knew I could trust them with every single detail and I didn't have to stress at all or hire my own wedding coordinator. Miscellaneous: We had the ceremony and reception all at Union Station, as well as our hotel block. creative | modern | geniune. My husband (then-fiance) and I had one dream in mind for our reception, and that was for it to be as "DC" as possible, and holding our reception at one of the most recognizable and grandest locations in the district gave us just that and more. The stunning architecture, fascinating lights shows, and straight up CLASS of the place wowed our guests. Katie was fantastic to work with, and very very responsive to questions. All of our guests were awestruck during the entire event, particularly during the enchanting l We are so extremely happy we got to celebrate our wedding here!! The light show was magical! BEST WEDDING FOOD YOU CAN FIND. My mom said it best in that "whe First, Katherine was amazing! Many of our guests stayed there, and it was the perfect place for us to all gather before and after various events throughout the weekend. The Venu itself is breathtakingly beautiful and the light show was th My daughter's wedding reception was in the Grand Ballroom of Union Station on June 17, 2017. Our ceremony was a full mass at St. Peter's on the other side of Capitol Hill, and then we did photos on the Capitol grounds and in the neighborhoods nearby. Needless to say, we highly recommend Union Station Grand Hall! All of the little details were flawlessly executed! The planner we worked with there, Katie McClos Katie and everyone working for Union Station events were amazing! Wolfgang Puck Catering. Katie was amazing to work with and our reception did not have one glitch. She also helped make our extra details a reality, placing wedding pictures of our parents and grandparents out on the seating card table in the cocktail hour room, ensuring our crystal flutes use for the toast as well as crystal/silver cake cutter were cleaned and returned to us after the reception. Many guests commented on the delicious food. Old Saint Joseph's Church and Union Trust are brimming with history and architectural beauty, and both are great venue choices for an Old City fete. You can view a 4-minute recap video of the highlights from our big day here: http://www.blueskyfilms.com/films/lindsayandjustin . Katherine and team will take great care of you! Wishing you both the best! concerns. in Musicians. Working with Katie for the planning was so easy, she made the process fun and had every little detail covered! We made some special requests that they were more than willing to help with and it turned out wonderful. If you are looking for a venue that is uniquely Washington, DC, elegant, and extremely easy to work with - call Union Station. Thats a no brainer. The Union League of Philadelphia is a historic building that serves as the club's headquarters. This historic landmark is a staple in todays Washington DC social and entertaining scene offering five impeccable event spaces with distinctive details that you just wont find elsewhere. From small, intimate gatherings to large, elegant functions, the St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station offers a variety of spaces available for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and receptions. It was very roomy and we had plenty of bed space for everyone (6 of us). The night prior to the wedding, there was something wrong with the honeymoon suite we booked, and Katie helped us get upgraded to the Presidential Suite, which was absolutely perfect for the bridal party getting ready the morning of the wedding. From our very first consultation, Katie ensured us that every detail of our wedding would be taken care of. We are so happy we chose Union Station for our big day. Original exposed brick, vaulted ceilings, open beams, and concrete floors offer a blank canvas for your . The Roosevelt Room at Union Station is the area's most unique and elegant banquet facility to hold your party or event. The cocktail hour in the upper room went smoothly and made it easy for everyone to have a drink or hors d'oeuvres, relax, enjoy some fun music, and then just walk down the stairs and through the doors for the reception. We'll roll out the red carpet for you and your guests at Union Station. The steak was cooked just perfectly, the salmon was flaky and moistsomeone even asked if I could get their recipe for the potatoes! My guests kept coming up to me during the reception and the day after talking about how amazing everything was - especially the friendliness and helpfulness of the wait staff. We couldnt agree more. HOTEL: Gorgeous rooms with the most courteous staff. We used the Gothic Corridor for the ceremony, lower level for the cocktail reception and the Grand Hall for our dinner reception. We had a consultation meeting and tour and I was sold! Illinois Street Ballroom, overlooking downtown Indianapolis. The Grand Hall is an incredibly beautiful space in which to host a reception. l, the amazing food, and the light show. We asked a million questions and she responded quickly, professionally and always cheerfully. Its been a hidden gem for years and now with all the different things happening on site it is such an incredibly cool place to have a wedding. n we saw it, we'd know it." Jaci, the wedding coordinator at Union Station, was a saint! nd professional the dinner staff was, there were zero issues throughout the entire reception. Your dedicated Account Executive will work with you to identify your ideal menu offerings, select the rentals that best suit your needs and style, and ensure that the day-of team has all of the necessary tools to provide you with the perfect wedding celebration. Also, accessing the guest rooms is a bit tricky because the building is locked up pretty well. It was so great to be able to just walk into the hotel at the end of the night and have all of our stu EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VENUE IS PERFECT!!! We had contracted over half a dozen outside vendors. If you want a wedding that is beautiful and stressfree, then book at Union Station. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Wedding Venues Charleston (City) Historic Venues Charleston (City) Weddings. My Disney World wedding cost $25,000. e Grand Hall for pictures, which is beautiful I am sure will turn out great. Union Station Lobby. Not sure if that's a pro or con, but you should know. Whenever we added something to our list, they knew exactly what needed to be coordinated on their end and took care of it. Everything was set up perfectly. I had no idea of all the different decisions that went into planning, but Katie helped at every step! and was always willing to meet with me if needed. It is a truly magical venue. Jaci, the coordinator, is hands down a major reason why our day ran so smoothly. No detail was overlooked and every person involved in service at Union Station made sure of it! At Events at Union Station, what does the bar service starting price include? The day of the event she had everything under control and it went so smoothly. I got so many compliments on the food; it My husband Justin and I were thrilled to have our wedding at Union Station in June of 2010. For everything you get, it is a surprisingly affordable venue. The staff refused to give an idea of if the wedding party, my parents or my husbands parents who rented out quite a few rooms could have early check-in (normal check-in is at 4pm and we had the rehearsal dinner to go to with a lot of out of town family/wedding party) even on the day of check-in. 5.0 (4) 50 Massachusetts Ave., NE, Washington, DC. Our average base cost for a Station 3 wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday night ceremony/reception (10-hour rental) using a food/beverage cost of $150/pp common for the area.Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation . All we had to do was enjoy our big day and she took care of shepherding us from one thing to the next. the food was spectacular. My vendor was extremely taken aback and quite frankly I am appalled this was tolerated. We also received a good wedding guest rate compared to what the other group rates were that other hotels in the area were offering. . Read what these guests had to say about their experience at Union Station Wolfgang Puck. No outside food or alcohol (except for celebratory cakes). Parking is available on-site and is restricted to three hours so train passengers can get on and off . :). My husband and I had a small Disney wedding instead of a large traditional one. Thank you so very much, Jackie! Published room rates are indicative of private, social events only. Katie is very knowledgeable and experienced We just had our wedding here at the end of February and it was amazing! Accommodates up to 250 for a ceremony. The staff was very accommodating to other people checking us in and dropping things off. 843-259-9111. Our wedding and reception there were amazing and all the staff was great to work with. Thank you Union Station for making the weekend so special. We knew we wanted a "DC wedding" but the hotels either didn't fit our projected guest list or didn't leave us with the romantic, breathtaking feel we w DC's beloved Union Station was incredibly special to us on our wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend Union Station to anyone planning a special event. Communication: This was the largest issue we had with the venue and staff. They were each super delicious though. She was very professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend this venue for its beauty and character, but the outstanding food and personal service put it over the top! Loading Do Not Show Again Close. Completed in 1916 as a masterpiece of Beaux-Arts Classicism, Union Station is a testament to the grand experience of life an artful marriage of architectural details and monumental proportions that both inspires and uplifts. We received many phone calls and emails from family and friends the day after the wedding telling us it was the most elegant and beautiful wedding they had ever attended. After meeting with her it was easily decided on The Grand Hall at Union Station for the reception. Wedding & Social Planners must be licensed with an established business profile. But the plus side is that you know you're safe and no randoms off the street are wandering the halls. The venue is spacious and an open book to create the event of your dreams. Every single member of the Union Station staff treated us and our guests with the utmost respect. We had to initiate the conversation to learn what we were able to do and not do. What a STUNNING venue, with TREMENDOUS service. Both new and nostalgic, contemporary and distinctly Southern, we're everything you expect from a luxury hotel - and something . My husband and I started the planning process back in 2019, our original plan was 10/2020 150 person wedding. Elegant Grand Hall, ideal for lavish ceremonies & receptions. We had 250+ people in attendance and the food was amazing. The deposit was for if you used pay-per view or if you ordered room service and stuff like that so if you do not plan on using those, just tell the front desk that you would like your room restricted so you dont have to pay it. She has an entire team of well qualified, professionals who take pride in their work. Hold your event at a one-of-a-kind venue. The venue alone is magnificent, add to that a world class staff and product, and you cannot miss! I loved the Grand Hall's rich history, having been built for the World's Fair in the early 1900's. Not a single one of my friends or family members had to worry about helping with anything because of these two ladies. The hotel even sent s Hotel was absolutely gorgeous and the rooms were perfect. We had so many guests rave about the food, the ice luge, the incredible light show, and the convenience of going upstairs to their rooms afterward. The charm and romance of Grand Hall made for a truly magical affair that our friends and family still carry on about a year later. When people asked "So how'd it go?" The food was excellent! for us! Katie Bourgeois. Loading. DC has many historic mansions, and also many elegant ones, but few compete with this place. The food, service, and included decor was exactly as we wanted! For more information on reserving this event space, please email [email protected] or call 202-289-8300 and a member of our special events team will be happy to assist you. We looked at numerous venues before deciding on The Grand Hall and I don't believe there is a single spot in St. Louis that compares. She made me feel like everything was taken care of Having my wedding at Union Station, and working with Jaci and Katie, was the best decision we made! Having the light show capability truly sets Union Station and Grand Hall apart from other venues. If you are considering a wedding in St. Louis, you MUST consider Union Station! tor of Catering Jaci Spindler who sealed the deal. Ogden, UT 84401. Union Station was the perfect setting for my recent wedding. Parking is $1 per hour. Station. My husband and I got a suite at a rate of $279 a night. 8am- 12am. was amazing and the light show in the Grand Hall had all of our guests raving. PERFECT. I knew I was in good hands working with her. She delivered everything exactly as she sa We had our wedding reception at St. Louis Union Station. We are also an easy exit off I-25 if driving. Learn More. ce was a large part of that, however I hesitate to recommend it after my experience (see below). Union Station delivered on that dream! Everything was just so fantastic. he staff that welcomed us into the hotel was great as well. about this fee until the day of the wedding. Guests who tried to reserve rooms in our room block had difficulty when calling to make the reservation and were told that the block was full or closed when there were plenty of spaces still available. 652-A King Street Charleston, SC, 29403. $500 to $10,000 / Wedding. It was included in the wedding package, and piqued my interest in how it could be utilized at a wedding reception. 40% of couples had a signature cocktail at their wedding, up 17% compared to 2017, she said. Also, parking is not connected to the hotel. wedding photography serving Jersey City, NYC, Hudson Valley & beyond. Beth was amazing and she even send up some champagne, a card and chocolate covered strawberries for the night of the wedding. Could not have asked for a better team to help us with our special day! Be announced as Mr. and Mrs. to a spectacular light show of fireworks on the ceiling before sitting down to a customized menu created by our Chef. About 50% of our guests were from out of town and they said it was super easy getting there and appreciated not having to leave (because it was winter). I appreciate and value your feedback and will discuss the problems addressed with our team to improve in these areas. Cheers! ight show. 3. The food was delicious, the service impeccable with every staff person so friendly and helpful from the porter to the wedding assistant. No items have been recovered from the reception. The hotel room was very clean and spacious. Corporate & Social Events. Located in Foxboro, MA 02035 Event space with full bar and kitchen. She helped us all the way through the process. A list of preferred vendors is available upon request. And, of course, the Grand Hall is one of the most impressive wedding venues in St. Louis. The hotel and restaurant are 24 miles from Denver International Airport. The Raleigh Union Station wedding venue in downtown Raleigh is the perfect spot. We had the best wedding that any of our guests had ever been to (its true.. they told us! View latest photos, albums & contact details. We just received the photographs from the wedding and couldn't be more thrilled. . It wouldn't have been the same wedding without all of them!! Lol. It really was unbelievable service delivered by all. 7308. Once we signed the contract for the space, it was pretty standard that if we reached out with a question it would take at least two business days to hear back. The Grand Hall is beyond words, the light show was mesmerizing for all our guests and a special element that no other venues have in St. Louis, and Our daughters reception was in the Grand Hall with cocktails in the lower level. aced, we tried to find it using the security cameras but were not able to discover where it went. The food, staff and everyone involved made for a perfect evening!!! The entire staff at Union Station was professional and friendly. When you walk in and look up, it's hard to not feel like a child gazing up in amazement at the splendor of the space. We knew from the start we were We had a wonderful stay! Tree House . Union Station offers multiple spaces and venuesfrom . Yes, you heard that right, you can tie the knot at a train station, just like the couple in this stunning styled shoot. Have a gluten free cousin? It was a wonderful stay! and became confused. Justin and I LOVED our time at Union Station and we recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a bigger wedding in a beautiful, memorable, one-of-a-kind place!!

Florida Health Care Clinic License, Exemption, 2 Bedroom House To Rent In Waltham Cross Dss Welcome, Articles U

union station wedding venue cost